Unseen Scenes Of Love

Unseen Scenes Of Love

Being a girlfriend of a famous person was really difficult, made me felt so stressful. But it didn‘t mean that our relationship was available to be exposed, we kept it for us.

There was no one knew. Just us, and my two friends whom I really trust on. I was a Cassiopeia, I loved all of five. And I was just an ordinary girl. My bias was him, but everything was changed after I met him at fan meeting in Korea. And we were here in this relationship.

 

Park Heewon, finally I get the ticket!! YAY!!” there was a sound, signing that someone sent me a message on my facebook’s chat box.

She was my friend who studied in Indonesia,

Really? He is so sick, Yoora. I ask him not to go the there, but he insist it. :(

Why does he force himself? Tell your boyfriend!

I just remembered yesterday I asked him not to go to Indonesia to hold the fan meeting, but he refused it. What could I do then?

“Don’t worry, I am okay.”

“You are okay till you were sent in emergency room oppa? What was it?” I yelled.

That was our conversation on phone. I didn’t get a chance to meet him these days yet. And he was so sick.

I sighed hardly. I was so mad, he didn’t listen to me, who was I then? A desperate girlfriend huh?

He said he was okay.” I replied my friend’s message, but realized that her chat box was in offline. She was asleep like usual.

His sickness was not the only problem, and his twitter account was hacked last night after he tweeting and felt asleep because he caught a cold. And as his promise at the past, he would de-active his account if it was hacked again, and it happened now. Sure, it made me a little lazy to log in too, since no one I look for there, but him.

 

I waited the news from my friend whether he was okay in Indonesia or not since I couldn’t reach him on phone. My heart beat fast, I was so afraid if he would be fainted. The doctor said that he couldn’t speak, his fever’s degree was so high, almost 40 degrees. And I just couldn’t do anything. I was so desperate. Even I couldn’t make words what I felt right away.

He looks so pale in Airport.” And that statement had made me felt more terrible.

“Aish, I can’t stalk in the Hotel, the security caught me.” Even I was so sad I could giggle reading Yoora’s message. I wondered how it happened.

I dialed his phone number for several time, but he didn’t answer it yet.

Jae oppa, are you okay?

I lied down on the bed imagining the bad things would happen on him, and I was panic.

“Heewon-ah, what happen?” he asked –like whispered- on the phone, his voice was so hoarse, was it that bad? The last time I called him, he seemed not this bad.

My eyes were filled with the clear liquid which was ready to fall, I wiped it hurriedly.

“Nothing, are you okay?” but there was a sound ‘tut’ ‘tut’ signing that he closed his phone.

I am fine, I just woke up. How are you? Are you in college now?” he text me, he couldn’t speak a lot, could he?

I don’t have schedule today. Chohee just went home an hour ago.”

 “Oppa, if you are so sick, please go home.” I pleaded as my tears fell on my cheeks. I didn’t know why I was so sentimental these days.

I can’t make my fans disappointed, I know they don’t force me to go to fan meeting, I read their comments on internet, but I really want to meet and interact to them. Even I just only can write down on iPad what I want to say.

I smiled reading it, he was so kind, he just thought his fans, even didn’t think of himself. One of reasons the fans loved him so much.

I know. What should I do?” I sighed.

Yah, smile for me. ^^

:) Is that okay? Don’t force yourself.”

Sure, I am fine, don’t worry, Heewonnie~”

He would be fine right? if I can go to Indonesia. If I could take care of him, and make sure he would take medicine and rest well.

 

My timeline on facebook and twitter were going so fast, updated news about Jaejoong in Indonesia, what going was in fan meeting every second.

How proud I was having a really kind boyfriend like him. But I was so panic, sad, desperate, knowing that he was sick even more, even the committee prepared a hospital bed and IV line if he was in really bad condition. His fever was higher when the fan meeting was going on.

It was already midnight here, but it was 10 pm in Indonesia, and the fan meeting was going to end.

I shake his hand, it was so smooth, don’t be jealous ne? *mehrong*” I laughed hearing my friend’s voice.

I am not. I’ve held it so many times.” I joked, even I actually did it, ”Is he okay?

He doesn’t  at all. His eyes were watery because of the fever. His hands felt hot too.”

“Is he on stage right now?”

Anni, I am already out from the venue. It was ended a few minutes ago. You know what, I mouthed your name when we were shaking hands, his eyes widened but smiled at last.” My friend laughed hard, even though she really knew I wanted to smack her head for what she did now.

Yah, are you insane? What if other fans heard it? Aish.” I rubbed my face frustratingly. I was afraid if it happened, I didn’t want to ruin his image, he gained his career for many years and now reached the top.

No one, I can’t help you know and I did it well. Ah, if Chohee was with me, she would laugh hard too seeing your lovely boyfriend’s expression.” She giggled.

I sighed.

Uhm, Heewon-ah, did he really ever fall in love with drama staff? Ah, I mean before you two are in relationship, you know what I mean right?

I don’t know, he never told about it to me. Did he say it in fan meeting?”

I guess.” She mumbled but I still could hear it clearly.

I trust on him.”

It’s the right to do.”

I didn’t know why all of it, all about him made me so worried, everything, till I felt like my heart tightened and I couldn’t breathe.

 

I guess you already knew what going was on. Heewon-ah, I ever fell in love with that girl before I met you. but it’s not the matter, she is nothing anymore. You are the one in my heart.”

I smiled reading it. I felt relief. I even more believed it by seeing those eyes who told me full of sincerity.

Even I was not a girl with so much affection that I could tell or do to him, he already knew it. I was too shy to do those things, to express what I felt clearly.

“Oppa, are you okay? Should we go to the hospital?” he looked so pale, he still needed not to speak so much.

He shook his head as grabbed me in his arms.

“I’m sorry for making you worried. I really wanted to meet my fans.” He whispered and tightened his hug on me.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Heewon.”

I never doubt of his feeling, even it was so hard to keep it since there were always obstacles between us, the gossips, the ways we keep our relationship, but all of it made us strong even more.

-End-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~