-Prologue

In The Night

 

 

-Prologue-

 

 

Everyone in the room immediately rushed out as soon as they heard the bell rang and so does Jung Daehyun.Math period was a nightmare for everyone in his class even for the smartest kid in the class,Yoo Youngjae who also happens to be his best friend.

 

 

If it weren't for their Mrs Yong,he would've probably enjoyed his math lesson a little bit more since he found the subject somehow interesting.It's just the teacher that made him eager to get out of the class as soon as he can.

 

 

“Hey,are you free on Friday night next week?”

 

 

“I guess so,why?” Daehyun replied him,at the same time diverting his eyes to another direction.There she is,the most perfect woman he ever seen.Well...that would be an overstatement actually but still,Daehyun considered her to be perfect.

 

 

It's too bad that she's already attached though and what breaks his heart even more was knowing that she'll become someone else's property in a few months.A frown unconsciously crept on his face when a familiar face came into his sight.

 

 

Who else would it be if it wasn't Lee Kikwang? The school's P.E teacher that got most of the schoolgirls spazzing over him whenever he would pass by or during his lessons.Daehyun had to admit even though he absolutely despised the guy,he has no flaws at all.

 

 

A gentleman who has good manners and looks,what more could a girl wants? Oh right,fortune? He owns a BMW along with a Ducati so yeah.

 

 

“Tsk,Jung Daehyun why won't you get over her already?” Youngjae sighed and shook his head,realising that his friend was looking elsewhere and not really listening to what he said.

 

 

“...It's not that i don't want to,it's just that i can't.”

 

 

“As I was saying earlier,wanna attend Ara-noona's party next week? She'll be holding it at the mansion.”

 

 

“A formal one?” he said,starting to walk again after being halted by the scene earlier.

 

 

“Yup,she'll be inviting most of her girlfriends over so you might meet someone that you like,” the slightly shorter guy grinned. “Besides,I know that you like older woman Dae.”

 

 

“...You know me too well.”

 

 

“I'm not your best friend for nothing you know,” Youngjae chuckled and hung his arm around Daehyun's neck. “For the outfit and the mask,don't worry about it,Ara-noona will handle it.”

 


“Huh? Mask?”

 

 

“Ah that's right i forgot to tell you that it's gonna be a masquerade party.”

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

“Yoona-agashi,please wake up.”

 

 

“Mhmm,in a minute,” a well grown woman could be seen stirring on her bed,groggily replying her personal assistant.Her alarm clock was apparently of no use right now since it didn't even got the heiress to move an inch from her sleep and it's showing that it was already 10 past 1 in the afternoon.

 

 

“Yoo-”

 

 

“It's alright Jihyun-ah,i'll handle it,” a hand lightly held the younger woman's hand back from trying to wake Yoona up.

 

 

“A-Alright then Tiffany-nim.”

 

 

Jihyun then took her leave before leaving the two behind in the room.As soon as Tiffany made sure that the younger woman were already gone,she then took her water spray out of her handbag before spraying it to her lovely dongsaeng's face.

 

 

“Agh!!”

 

 

Yoona immediately woke up from her bed and shot a glare at Tiffany who was giving her usual eyesmile. “Yah,Ppany-unnie...”

 

 

“Nowx2,don't give me that look,” she grinned,satisfied of what she had just done. “It's already late Yoong,don't you remember that we've got a meeting to attend to? Go get ready before the rest of the board members start complaining about the heiress.”

 

 

“Tsk,it's not like i'm gonna be taking over the company later anyways...” the doe-eyed woman mumbled and got out of her bed.

 

 

“But your future husband-to-be will.”

 

 

“That's why it to be the daughter of a CEO,” Yoona frowned,stripping off her clothes in front of Tiffany before wrapping a towel around her gorgeous body. “You didn't get to choose your own husband.”

 

 

“If you were given a choice to do so,it's not like you're gonna get one anyways,” Tiffany slyly grinned. “You're too picky for your own good.”

 

 

“Says the forever alone woman.”

 

 

“Excuse me? At least i've got a lover online you know.”

 

 

“Psh,you didn't even know how he look like unnie.” Yoona then gave her one final look before stepping into her bathroom. “Who knows if he's a 50 year old ert or even an elementary school kid?”

 

 

“Yah,just shut up and get ready will you?” a light chuckle escaped from her before she threw a pillow to the younger woman.

 

 

What Yoona just said to her did crossed her mind a few times before but she didn't mind it actually.She might never saw how this person with the username 'DerpChan194' looks like but his sweetness and humour made her day anytime.

 

 

“Tsk,whatever unnie.”

 

 

A/N There you go,the prologue for this story XD The chapters will of course be longer than the length of this prologue ^^ And thank you for subscribing guys,i never thought that i could get 5 subscribers even before i post a chapter XD Oh and wanna guess who Daehyun has a crush on? * grins * And Fany's online lover?