Oppa,Do you love me?

Oppa,Do you love me?

-MinAh POV-

 

I bursted into tears.Seeing what I shouldn't see.I went back there just because I left my hand phone. But…I don’t ever know that Kris was dating with another girl.

 

“It’s over now,Oppa!It’s over!”those words that I told Kris kept unraveling in my head.I headed to a place that was far away from school.The mountains .Yes.I’m going to the mountain . My omma doesn’t really care about me.She’s working at a bakery.So we don’t really talk to each other often. Especially when I’m having exams .
I sat on a rock and took out my diary.

Dear Diary,

Kris oppa just cheated on me .Yea.I know something is fishy around him.Whenever I asked him for a date,he gave the same lame excuses.Aish…I'm a loner and always a loner. Nobody really cared about my depleted heart.

I stopped writing as some eye drops fell on my hand.I suddenly remembered to the song called Loner song by Outsider.

‘always a loner, i close the door to my heart
bearing my sadness on my back, i live like a fool
i close my eyes and cover my ears
i lock myself in the gloomy darkness ‘

Being alone.With no love.No friends and no family.I cried out loud.Yes.I am born to be a loner after all.I stayed there for an hours before went back home.

~~END OF MINAH POV~~

~~The day of the game for Kris~~

“Okay guys.Let’s do our best for this game.This is the time for us to win against Exo school.Hwaiting!” said Luhan, a friend of Kris .
“Yeah!Let’s do our best!”said AJ ,another friend of Kris too.
“We must beat them.Kris ,be careful with the guy called BaekHyun.He may looks small ,but he's powerful. We have an experience with him.He’s kind of good with dunk.So …as the team captain and ace,you must do your best .
“Ok.I understand.”Kris tried to looks around.
“Who are you looking for?” AJ's ask politely.
“Er..no one..”
“Oppa…Hwaiting!”Kris turned.‘Is it her?!’
“Oh…Naeun….”Kris smiled bitterly.
“Hwa!Kris ah!After breaking up with MinAh you‘re with Naeun now?Wahaha!”AJ slapped Kris back loudly before he gave AJ's a death glared.Kris then pulled AJ’s hair made him shout in pain.
“YAHHHH!”AJ’s annoying voice didn’t even bothered Kris who's remembering the conversation when he broke up with MinAh.

“Wha…what are you doing?!!!!”Kris panicked .He didn’t even knew that MinAh would come back.
“Don’t misunderstand.. . We ‘re not..”
“It’s over now ,Oppa!It’s over!”MinAh ran to the place where she left her phone.Kris tried to block her.
“Out of my way,oppa.Oh..no.I shouldn’t call you oppa as we are breaking.So,Kris please don’t ever appear in front of me again!”MinAh pushed Kris with all the energy she have and she managed to get away.

Kris turned out speechless.
“Er..oppa…Sorry for a misunderstanding…”Naeun now looked happy because her opportunity to get Kris higher but she tried to cover it up in front of him that she was happy.
“It’s okay..It’s not your fault…”
“But..oppa..I think she really overacted. I’m sorry to say that…she always like to bother you around.Don’t you find it annoying?” Yes.That was what Naeun has planned.She wanted Kris to break with MinAh and then Kris would be with her.
“What are you talking about…?”
“I think I should frank with you..Actually ,Oppa.I really liked you. I really want to be your girlfriend…”
“Wait.Did you plan this?!”
“Aniyoo.Why should I…”
“Hmm..”
“Would you…accept me..?”Naeun's blushed.
“If I won the game...I’ll accept it..”
“Rea…really?!”Kris nodded.Naeun smiled shyly.

“YAHHHH!”the annoying voice of AJ really makes Kris wanted to kill him.Kris pulled his ears afterwards.

“Ouch!”AJ shouted in pain.
“Okay.Guys! It’s starting!”They started cheering each other.The game started.The ball now at the Exo's school team.Kris block them with the power of his height.As he was bouncing the ball,he then remembered something
“If I won the game..I’ll accept it..”as he was thinking.The powerful guy of the opponents team called,BaekHyun caught the ball that Kris just took.And.there it goes.A score for the Exo school.

After a few of minutes playing, the score was 27 -39 which mean Exo's school is leading.
“Yah!Kris!What happened to you!”there it goes.Luhan started scolding for Kris silly mistakes.
“Sorry..”
“What make you like this..?”ask Luhan.
“Nothing…”
“Maybe….”AJ whispered to Luhan.

“Oh.Ok then..er…Shin,come here…”Kris furrowed his eyebrows. He don’t understand what Luhan is planning.Shin is just a substitution player .
“Replace Kris.”Kris rounded his eyes.
“What.?”
“Yah.If you love say it to her!Don’t make us lost to them.Go and find her..!”Kris smiled .
“Thanks bro.”He went out and searched for the girl that making him crazy for some days.Naeun blocked him.
“Oppa.Where are you going?You..”
“Naeun..I'm sorry.But I have to reject you.I loved MinAh. And only MinAh that I missed so damn much.Sorry for breaking your heart.”Kris ran out of the court. Naeun trying to hold on her infuriated.She then called someone through her cell phone.

~~
Kris trying hard to find MinAh.She’s not at home or neither the shop she likes to go.After some hours searching for her,he stops by a Coffee shop.He ordered a juice as he doesn’t really take coffee.He drank his juice with his mind thinking of MinAh.As he was drinking,something caught his eyes.
“Yah!Let me go!”Kris widen his eyes.It’s…MinAh!She’s caught by a group of bad guys.
“Let her go!”Kris blocked them from getting more further.
“Opp…er…Kris…”
“Sorry.We have been paid to do this.”a guy to attack Kris.He punched Kris‘s stomach.Kris shouted in pain.
“Who?...whose doing..this…?”
“A girl you knew..”
“Na..naeun?”
“Well.Yeah!You ‘re right!Now ,go to hell.”
“Oppa!!”Kris tried fighting for them to let her go.After some attacks ,they ran away with their body full of bruise .

Kris sat on the ground.MinAh quickly helped him stand up.She brought him to a mountain because she knew,that they won’t leave them alone.
“Oppa..I meant…Kris…are you okay??”
“Why are you calling me Kris?Why won’t you call me Oppa like always..?” she turned speechless.Kris touched her cheek.
“I…”
“I’m sorry for not taking care of you….”Kris tried to get closer to MinAh,but he can’t.He couldn’t hold his pain on his stomach.
“Stay right there ..I’ll get you medicine.”Kris grabbed MinAh’s hand.
“MinAh.I love you “MinAh widen her eyes.
“Wha….att…?”She’s completely shocked .Kris never say anything like that before.
“Don’t you hear me?I love you.Even before you confessed to me,I’ve already fallen for you..”MinAh burst into tears.
“But…You..cheated on me…”
“No.I wasn’t cheating on you.Naeun  accidentally fell.I saved her from falling.”Kris rubbed his back neck.It means he’s nervous.MinAh smiled and hugged Kris.
“I always thought I’m alone.”
“You’re not alone.You have me.”
“Oppa…do ..you love me?”
“Yes, I love you MinAh.I’ve always loved you.”MinAh now realized that she wasn’t alone anymore. Kris is always with her

"Oppa...Im...not ..alone..Right?"

"No your not.You have me."they shared a passionate kiss underneath the falling sunlight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally!I've finished it!

hope you liked it!><

 

~~Shahaini~~