Misunderstanding !

Oppa,Do you love me?

 

 

-MinAh's POV-

“Yah,Min Ah.Aren’t you going anywhere with your boyfriend for this valentine ?”A friend of mine came near my

table.

“I don’t know yet.He’s busy nowadays….”
“Pity you.Well my oppa plan to bring me to his grandma’s house.I’m so excited!”I smiled insipidly.I wish he can do something for me.I sighed.

“Wah..You’re so lucky,….” I opened my notebook and didn't care about her.
“Yah.Why don’t you try asking him to go somewhere.”
“Hm..I’ll try. I hope he’ll spare some time with me beside playing basketball” I said moodily.

“Well,I’ll get going! Good Luck!”she winked before she leaved me alone.I scribbled something on my notebook.It’s not exactly a notebook.It’s my diary.

Dear diary,
Valentine day …I don’t know what’s the motive of this day.Is it special? Well, that's what all my friends said.But…I don’t think it’s special .Oppa and I had been dating for almost 4 months.

But…our relationship …is getting worst.I was the one who confessed my love to him and soon after we started dating…But,he’s now busy with his basketball practice. I don’t know whether to be sad nor angry.I know he have a Basketball competition. But…every time I ask him to go on a date…he insist. Hm…What should I do…??

MinAh.

~Club activity~*after the school session .

I pressed the keys of the keyboard softly.I sang and played the keyboard at once.
“Na ajikdo noreul jiul su eobseo ….. Jakku jakku niga saenggakna….. Niga nomu bogoshipo…..Bamsae hansumdo jalsu eobseo……….Nae mam changmuneul dudurineun bissuri…….Niga ddeona beorin kujari…..Nomunado keuriwuoseo……Bamsaehansumdo jalsu eobseo nan…” I played with the right keys of the song called 0330 sang by U –kiss.

“Yah.Min Ah yah.The boys are playing basket ball now.Aren’t you coming?”Bora, a friend of mine entered.
“Oh.Yeah.I forgot.”I walked to the court with Bora .A wide smile on my face appear.Of course I must be happy.I want to meet my boyfriend,Kris.He is the captain of the school basketball's team.We entered the court .I could see Kris easily since he is so freaking tall among all the other players.I sat at the audience chair and see all the banners that the fans made for the basketball's team.As I was looking around,somethings caught my eyes.

‘Kris Oppa!Be mine!’
‘Kris you’re hot!’
‘I love you,Kris!’

I smiled bitterly. I should be strong to face this kind of circumstance. With his handsome yet y face, without doubt it could easily melts girls heart.Including me.

“Yah… Aren’t you going somewhere with Kris?”the same question keeps on repeating.
“We didn’t plan yet…”
“Well.You should plan it.Talk to him when he’s taking his break.”
“Okay….”I watched how Kris dunked the ball while the other players trying to block him.Wah.He’s so cool.Even when he’s playing his face looks cool.After some minutes,they took a rest.

“Go now!”Bora pushed me.I insisted.
“Im scared…”
“Aish…Yah!Kris!”Bora called Kris when he finished gulping his water.He took a towel before put it on his neck.He came near me and Bora.I became speechless .Bora kept pushing me to talk with him.
“What?”
“Er…..ah….um…”
“Kris!We’re starting!”one of his teammate called him.
“Naeh.Wait a minute….”He then furrowed his eyebrows.
“Er….”
“Please say it quickly?Can’t you see I’m busy?”He looked kind of mad.
“Hm…I….”Bora's kicked my left legs.
“Let’ s go somewhere this valentine!”opps!Why did I shout?! I blushed.
“Woah!Kris!Going for a date?Daeebakk!”some of his friends .I look at his face.Maybe he’s blushing too..But..What I expected otherwise. His face looks kind of pale.

“Sorry .I have a game on 14th February. I must practice…”I tried holding my tears.The same reason when every time I ask him on a date.Bora's try to interfere.But I hold her hands.
“Anything else?”I shook my head.He then left without saying anything and started playing.I tried not to cry but Bora saw my red eyes.
“Why are you crying?”I hold Bora’s hand with my hand tightly.Oh no!Kris is watching me.He came near me.
“Why?What do you want?”
“Nothing…”
“Then why are you crying?”
“Bora just told me a joke.Right Bora..hahahah”I tried to cover up .Bora gave me a powerful eye contact.
“What do you want exactly.? Can’t you see I’m busy?” he said harshly.
“I said nothing!”I stand and walked out of the court.My eyes started watering .I took my bag from the Piano class and quickly ran home

-end of Min Ah’s POV-

Kris dunked the ball angrily .There’s only him alone there.All of his friends went back home.MinAh had been making him sick nowadays.She’s always wanted for a date.But he said he was busy.
‘Big cry baby!’he whispered.
As he was bumping the ball, a sweet voice hit his eardrum.
“Er…Oppa…”Kris's smiled.
‘I know she would come back.’Kris turned back.He was expecting it would be MinAh.But..It turns out it was a fan of him,Naeun.
“Er,Yes?”Kris came closer to her.She started to blush.
“This…this is for you…”she handed out a towel and a bottle of mineral water to Kris.Kris took it without any hesitate .
“Thanks.”Kris drank the water as he was thirsty . Naeun still with her red face facing at the floor. Kris furrowed his eyebrow.
“Oh er…sorry I’ll be leaving!”Naeun tried to run but accidentally she kicked a bottle that was already on the floor.Kris fortunately grab her waist and now they are on an awkward position.
“Wha…what are you doing?!!!!”Kris saw a girl near the entrance .And…it was…MinAh!!

~~~

Well~As you see.It's a cliffhanger!><