More than Words

More Than Words

 

 

 

 

Love 

A four-letter word that started everything.

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Care

Kyungsoo gently ran his fingers on Jongin's cheek, wiping off the spaghetti sauce.

 

Bend

Jongin tied his shoelace, not noticing Kyungsoo at his back, leering at a wonderful sight.

 

Cheese

"Hyung, your legs looks nice," Jongin whispered againts Kyungsoo's nape, and questioned, "What time does it open?"

 

Lie

Kyungsoo kicked Jongin out of their shared room every time he changed clothes, and later he would hear the other shouting, "WHY? It's not like I'm going to peek."

 

Warmth

Jongin carefully wrapped a white scarf around Kyungsoo neck before pulling the older for a chaste kiss.

 

Age

There's a lot of birthday happening every first month of the year.

 

Comfort

"It's just a fanfiction," Jongin mumbled to crying Kyungsoo, wrapping his arms around the smaller body, continuing saying love confessions that would soothe the other, "I'm here."

 

Promise

"I won't let anybody hurt you again," Kyungsoo told to himself seeing Jongin injured.

 

Night

Their room: open window, lights off, messed clothes on the floor and a creaking bed.

 

Destroy

Sufferings, pain, self-hatred - they would crash and forget about the past and move on...together.

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Choose

They asked him if it was fine to be in a Chinese-based group and he answered, "Yes", because Minseok was also part of the group.

 

Us

"Let's be lost together," Minseok said after they were informed that they were the only Korean members who would join the M.

 

Secret

The main singer had a crush on Wonder Girls' Sohee when he was in high school.

 

Timing

"WHAT?!" Minseok yelled when Jongdae confessed in the middle of the dance practice break. 

 

Jongdae occasionally stares at Minseok's honey thights; Minseok leers at jongdae's apple hips.

 

Diary

"Maybe I do like him." Minseok wrote on his secret notebook, watching Jongdae sleep.

 

Sound

Minseok occasionally listened to Jongdae's lines in the songs before going to sleep.

 

Yes

"I love you too," Minseok breathed against Jongdae's chest; he finally answered him.

 

Pants

Minseok insisted that he was the man in their relationship; Jongdae replied a trolltastic laugh.

 

Damn

"Let's do it," Minseok suddenly blurted which made Jongdae shocked and excited at the same time.

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Admire

They both have sweet-nothings that haven't said the each other due to nervousness and lack of confidence.

 

Control

Yifan covered his mouth, trying his best not to laugh at Tao's broken English.

 

Hate

No matter how many times Yifan told Tao that he was perfect, Tao still felt insecure with him; Yifan couldn't do anything about it because he knew he was the main reason of it.

 

Mad

"ACE OR ME?!" Tao shouted, then he heard Yifan answer 'you', so he calmed down.

 

Endless

Yifan knew his feelings for the younger one was infinite.

 

Weak

All sounds he heard that night was Tao's cries about being away from families; he wished he could do something about it.

 

Tongue

They each other's tattoes.

 

Obey

"Don't shout at me!" Yifan yelled, "Okay, okay, I'll wash the dishes."

 

Command

"Spread your legs, " Yifan commanded, crawling above Tao, "...now."

 

Gift

"Thank you...for loving me," Tao slurred, burying his head on Yifan's neck; he heard the other bragged, "I should be the one saying that."

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Meet

"Hi," Chanyeol greeted with a wide grin when they first met; Baekhyun still haven't forgetten that moment.

 

Touch

Baekhyun felt comfortable everytime Chanyeol held his hand when they sat side-by-side in the van.

 

Experience

Their first kiss was just...awkward.

 

Height

Baekhyun tiptoed to kiss Chanyeol; the latter complained, "You're so short. My neck hurts."

 

Pills

Baekhyun hide a lot of growing supplements under his bed.

 

Trivia

They used toys on their first night.

 

Jealous

"I love you more," Baekhyun mumbles after learning that Chanyeol's jealous of his pet dog.

 

Bite

He trailed his tongue along trembling Baekhyun's neck vein and whispered, "Relax..."

 

Hickey

There were too many marks on his shoulder that he had to use a lot of foundation to cover it.

 

Punch

"Baekhyunnie, you know what? You look molestable when you're sleepin--ouch!"

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

Desire

Sehun secretly wanted to see Luhan in a mini skirt.

 

Outside

"Oh yeah, sure," Luhan chirped when Sehun first asked him out as if he knew the other liked him.

 

Demand

"Give me a kiss," Sehun drawled crawling on Luhan's bed, "now."

 

Beside

All his fears before going on stage would go away everytime his hyung says: "It's okay, I'm here."

 

Goodbye

"Wait," Sehun called Luhan, pulling the other into a hug, "I'll miss you."

 

Must

"You have to call me once you arrive there, okay?" Sehun told him before he turned his back away; he hoped to stay longer in South Korea.

 

Cartoon

"I'm cuter than that Stitch stuffed toy, so throw that away."

 

Fun

Luhan dragged Sehun inside the small closet to have some fun.

 

Feelings

There would always be a lot of feelings - happiness, nervousness, sadness, but mostly joy - every time they see each other again and again.

 

Master

The word Luhan always loved purring against Sehun's ears every night.

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

Thoughts

Joonmyeon comfortably lay on his bed, eyes watching the raindrops falling hard outside the window, heart searching someone from afar, and brain thinking if the other might be thinking of him too.

 

Request

"Stop being so awkward with each other," Tao howled both of them when when M got back from China, "Or I'll lock both of you in a motel room."

 

Gaze 

Yixing secretly glanced at Joonmyeon from time to time every EXO12 interviews (ninja style) and Joonmyeon did the same thing; no one noticed it.

 

Nervous

He could feel the older's breath in his face as he tried to hide burning cheeks while fixing the tie of Joonmyeon's suit, causing his heart to beat twice the its normal speed.

 

Restain

Joonmyeon gulped, gazing at Yixing's y forehead, forcing himself not to suddenly kiss it. 

 

Disappointed

A foreigner fan reached out her hands and gave Joonmyeon a "Doritos" receiving a half-hearted smile from the leader, thinking if she bought the wrong food.

 

Accident

Their first kiss happened after accidentally bumping on each other in the middle of dance practice, earning whistles and giggles from the other members and causing their choreographer, Greg, to faint.

 

Impatient

Yixing tapped his finger on the arm rest of the couch, waiting for Joonmyon to at least talk to him and got tired of whatever book the leader was reading.

 

Emergency 

Joonmyeon was sent to the hospital after seeing Yixing .

 

Wish

Stuttering, Yixing answered, "K-kiss" when Joonmyeon asked him what he wanted for his birthday.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 

 

 

Love 

A four-letter word that explained everything.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

---

A/N: thank you for reading ^^

 

- inspired by oneword.com

- Greg is one of SM's choreographer; he's also in this Dubstep/Maxstep practice vid with Eunhyuk and Kai.

- view masterlist