chapter 3

Love is unexpected..

Chapter 3

“Krystal-ah, you better pay attention to class more. You’re failing,” Mr.Yoon sighed while focusing on Krystal’s face. They were alone in Mr.Yoon’s office.

“I’m sorry, sir. I’ll try harder,” Krystal looked down on her feet because she felt so guilty.

“Maybe you should quit the student council and attend extra lessons with me,” Mr.Yoon slowly smiled.

“I can’t quit the student council sir and I can’t attend your extra lessons,” Krystal remembered her promise to be careful around him.

“Why not?” Mr.Yoon rose up from his seat and stood next to Krystal.

“Because..umm..I..already have a tutor,” Krystal slowly said.

“Who is it?” Krystal panicked as she thought of who was good in maths.

“Lee Taemin?” Krystal answered hesitantly.

“Taemin? I heard he’s not so good in maths,”

“He’s actually good,” Krystal exclaimed.

“Fine! Give your phone number so I can check on you every time,” Mr.Yoon handed his phone to Krystal.

“Umm..” Krystal hesitated as she recalled what her unnies have tried to say to her.

Kringg~~

“I’m sorry, sir. I have to go,” before Krystal could press on any button, the school bell rings. She puts down the phone and ran out of the office.

“Phew! Save!”

“What’s the matter Krystal-ah?” Taemin who was leaning to the wall in the hallway asked, as he has already waited Krystal for almost 15 minutes.

“Oh, nothing! You don’t have class after this right? Let’s go!” Krystal took Taemin’s hand and pulled him along with her to the student council’s office.

“Where were you guys?” Key nagged them.

“I was called by my teacher,” Krystal answered. Key averted his eyes to Taemin.

“I was waiting for Krystal,” Taemin replied.

“Thank you for waiting for me,” Krystal grasped Taemin’s hand. Taemin felt his cheeks were hot.

“It was nothing!” Taemin laughed awkwardly. Key shook his head as he headed back for his seat.

“That reminds me! Taemin oppa, can you tutor me for maths?” Krystal asked as she released Taemin’s hand.

“Why, Soojung-ah?” Everybody in the room asked.

“I just have to get an A for maths that’s all,”

“Taemin will tutor you,” Key answered straightforwardly.

“Thank you oppa,” Krystal cried out of happiness while Key silently grinned to Taemin.

“ Hyung!” Taemin whispered when he sat beside Key.

“Your welcome!” Key responded. Then Amber entered the room. Followed by Jonghyun and Minho.

“Oh, look here. It’s the diva!” Amber rolled her eyes as she went to Krystal.

“Amber!” Victoria warned.

“Well, if it isn’t a boy dressing in a girl’s clothe,” Key replied.

“Key, she’s a girl,” Onew interfered.

“At least I’m not the boy that looks like a girl,” Amber taunted.

“You’re right! You’re a girl that looks like a boy,” Key laughed. The boys couldn’t help but laughed also.

“It’s funny right?” Victoria was staring at Onew with a meaningful smile.

“No. I just remembered how we used to fight with each other,” Onew smiled awkwardly.

“What are you laughing at?” Luna glared at Jonghyun.

“That’s none of your business,” Jonghyun stopped laughing and retorted back.

“Shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you,” Krystal looked at Minho and Taemin with her coldest stare and immediately, both of them quiet down.

“Oh, you think that’s funny?!” Amber was grabbing Key by the collar.

“I seriously do think it’s hilarious,” Key provoked as his eyes crept to the boys. Amber’s eyes trailed after.

“What are you looking at?!” She yelled and instantly, the boys went back to their own works.

“Don’t be sad, I’ll help you look like a girl,” Key sneered.

“After all, I’m known for my great taste in fashion,” Key leered after Amber freed him.

“Amber-ah! I need you to do something for me,” Victoria rushed to her. Luna still remained in her seat, staring angrily at the boys.

“Can you buy me lunch? I’m hungry,” Victoria was distracting Amber.

“Come on unnie. I’ll go with you,” Krystal pulled Amber out of the room.

“Don’t you dare laugh,” Victoria warned Onew while the others were grinning at Key.

“That was so funny!” Jonghyun laughed so hard. Luna took her water bottle and went to Jonghyun who didn’t realized she was near to him.

“You must be choking from laughing so hard. So I gave you water,” Luna faked a smile as she emptied the bottle on Jonghyun.

“What the-? Yah! Park Luna!” Jonghyun screamed. Then the others laughed at him.

“This is not funny!” He shouted.

 

A/N : For my loyal readers, I've added two new chapters, eventhough it's short. Please enjoy! ^.^