chapter 2

Love is unexpected..

Chapter 2

“First, we’ll go to the classes,” Krystal said as she led them towards other buildings in the school compound.

“That building is built the first years only,” Krystal pointed to the building with no.1 on it.

“That is for the second year,” She pointed to another building with no.2. Minho kept quiet all the time just to hear her beautiful voice.

“That is for the third year and fourth year,” Krystal pointed to the buildings beside each other with no.3 and no.4 on the wall.

“Is there anything up there?” Minho pointed to the rooftop on every building.

“No. it’s just a simple rooftop, where many people have lunch,” Krystal said coldly as she walked ahead to another building.

“That’s the gym and the field,”

“That’s the auditorium and across it is the cafeteria,” Krystal explained with her stoic expression.

“Any questions?” She turned to him.

“Yeah! Where’s the principal’s office?” Minho asked while staring at Krystal’s beautiful face.

“In the same building as the student councils’,”

“Hey Krystal! You’re looking so pretty today!” A boy said. Krystal ignored it. Minho could feel his blood boiled when he heard that but he kept himself composed.

“Look at her, she’s looking so beautiful. Who’s that? New guy?” Whispers could be heard from around them.

“Moving on. Now this is our library,” Krystal pointed to the library in front of them.

“Krys?” Suddenly Amber appeared from the library.

“Unnie! I thought you have club meeting?” Krystal went to Amber.

“Yeah, they just texted that it was cancelled. Umm, who is this?” Amber looked at Minho.

“A new student. Meet my unnie, she’s in the same year as you,” Krystal introduced.

“Amber,” Amber just raised her hand as a form of greeting.

“Minho,” Minho replied the same way.

“I’m sure we have visited the whole school already, so excuse us,” Krystal pulled Amber away from Minho.

“Wow Krys! Are you sure you want to leave a new student just like that?”

“Yeah! It felt so awkward around him. Enough talking, let’s eat! I’m so hungry right now,” Krystal made a cute face which was only for her friends. But little did they knew, that someone was watching her.

“She’s cute!” Minho grinned to himself before walking away.

--

Next day

“Hello!” Luna greeted loudly as she entered the student council’s office. There were only Onew, Jonghyun and Victoria in there. The rest were in their class.

“Don’t you have any class?” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“What do you care?! And you?! Don’t you have anywhere else to play?!” Luna thought her day was going to be a happy day.

“So what?!” Jonghyun yelled.

“He doesn’t have anywhere else to play!” Luna faked a laugh, insulting him.

“Why you-” Jonghyun was interrupted by knocks on the door. Luna smirked at him before she passes through him to her seat.

“Yes? Do you need anything?” Jonghyun opened the door revealing Minho.

“Yes, I actually need to know where my class is,” Minho said as he gave Jonghyun the paper in his hand.

“Ah, the new student! Come in,” Onew invited Minho in.

“Do you need any help?” Victoria asked.

“Yeah. He needs help something about class,” Jonghyun gave the paper to Onew.

“Shouldn’t you know already where to go? Or Krystal didn’t show you your classes yesterday?” Onew questioned.

“She did show me where to go but she didn’t show me the classes,” Minho said.

“I’m sorry, Krystal is sometime forgetful,” Victoria apologized.

“Why are you apologizing Vic unnie?” Luna asked.

“You really are dumb sometime,” Jonghyun sneered.

“What did you say?!” Luna rose from her seat and stomped towards Jonghyun.

“You are dumb,” Jonghyun repeated.

“YAH!!” Luna screamed and almost punched him if Onew didn’t stop her.

“Calm down Luna, we have a guest here,” Onew signaled towards Minho. Luna breathed heavily before she flipped her hair purposely to hit Jonghyun and walked to her seat.

“AH!” Jonghyun immediately put his hand over his left eye that was hit by Luna’s hair.

“We’re sorry for this, umm..Jonghyun will take you to your class since you are both in the same year. Bye!” Victoria pushed Jonghyun out of the door where Minho was waiting before shutting the door.

“Aish! Park Luna!” Jonghyun raised his vocals.

“Are you okay?” Minho looked at Jonghyun who was still closing his eyes.

“Yeah, I’m alright. Hey, I’m Jonghyun,” Jonghyun opened his eyes and shook hand with Minho.

“Minho. Is it always like that? Every day?” Minho asked about the incidents earlier.

“You could say that,” Jonghyun smiled as he directed them towards the third year’s building.

“It looks fun to be in that environment,” Minho sighed.

“Yeah, it is. The fighting makes it all fun but wait till you see Key and Amber,” Jonghyun grinned all of a sudden.

“Ah, the girl with that always wears gym uniform,” Minho suddenly remembered.

“You knew her?”

“I met her yesterday. Why?”

“Nothing, I thought you were someone she knew but didn’t tell me. After all, we’re best buddies,” They arrived at Minho’s class.

“Key’s in there, and he has the same class with you after this. Ciao!” Jonghyun left him.

“Okay, calm down. You’re a cool guy. Look cool,” Minho assured himself as he entered the class.