Chapter 1

Love is unexpected..

Chapter 1

“Soojung-ah! You’re late! I was worried you know?!” Luna screamed at her just when she arrived in the student councils’ office.

“I know unnie and I’m sorry,” Krystal replied as she sat down. Victoria gave her the papers regarding the school’s future events.

“Did Mr.Yoon called you again?” Amber asked, rolling her eyes in disgust.

“Yes. He told me that I’ll be having extra lessons with him from now on because he said that I’m still weak in my maths,” Krystal sighed.

“Eww! We know that he’s doing it because he wants to flirt with you. Just because he’s the youngest and most handsome teacher in this school doesn’t mean he can flirt with my dongsaeng!” Victoria snorted.

“Relax unnie. You’re imagining things. There’s no way that he would do that to me,” Krystal assured her with a smile.

“Yeah right! We noticed that he keeps on making his move on you, okay?” Amber scoffed.

“Unnie! That’s not nice to say okay? Soojung-ah, he was flirting with you and it’s super disgusting,” Luna said.

“Okay! I’ll be careful around him. Satisfied?” Krystal asked in an irritated voice.

“Very!” the three of them answered.

“Now can we do our work? I really want to finish this fast, I’m tired from all the running,” Krystal complained before focusing on her work.

“Okay!” All of them answered.

“Hello! Jonghyun greeted as soon as they entered the room.

“Yo hyung!” Amber shouted back.

“Yo hyung!” Key mimicked her as he sat beside Luna.

“Oppa, I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” Luna looked at the fuming Amber who’s ready to burn him.

“Calm down Amber. Calm down. Breathe in..breathe out,” Jonghyun was calming Amber who sat beside him.

“Hyung that’s not nice you know?” Taemin said after he took his seat besides Krystal.

“Okay, Taemin-ah!” Key exclaimed.

“Okay, Taemin-ah!” Amber mocked. Key answered with insults and Amber responded the same.

“Unnie, you shouldn’t do that,” Luna tried to stop them.

“So what if she does that, huh?” Jonghyun interrupted her.

“What’s your problem?” Luna’s voice was getting higher.

“You!” Jonghyu replied. The fights began and it was loud enough, that the room was deafening with it. Taemin winced at the scene and couldn’t say a word.

“Hello, Vic!” Onew yelled brightly as he stood beside Victoria.

“Hi Onew!” Victoria replied with a smile.

“Everything sure is busy around here right?” Onew asked looking at the pile of papers stacked on his desk ignoring their dongsaengs.

“That’s because you’re not here always to do your job, president,” Victoria retorted back.

“Can you help me please?” Onew pleaded.

“No,” Victoria replied.

“I’ll buy you lunch,”

“No thanks,”

“I’ll give you my mom’s recipe book?”

“Really? Well, I’ll help you if you insist,” Victoria sat down beside him and started helping him but their conversations were loud.

“SHUT UP!!” Krystal screamed and immediately, the room became quite and all eyes were on her.

“Can you guys just do your job? Unnie, oppa, if you’re coming here to make noises then get out!” Krystal stared at her unnies and oppas, especially Jonghyun and Amber.

“Now, do I make myself clear?” She asked sweetly with a smile. They nodded to her.

“Thank you,” She returned to her papers.

“This is your fault!” Key whispered to Amber.

“You started it!” She muttered but loud enough for Key to hear.

“You started it,” Luna said softly to Jonghyun.

“So what if I did?” Jonghyun replied sarcastically.

“Ehem!” Taemin signaled them to be quiet and they went back to their own works.

“Oppa can you help me with this one?” Luna shoved the papers to Key.

“No way! I’m just a treasurer. That’s not my kind of work,” Key shoved the papers back to Luna and went back to his phone.

“Fine! Taemin-ah! Help me,” Luna looked at Taemin who has nothing to do.

“Okay! Krystal-ah do you need any help also?” Taemin asked.

“No thanks. I’m done any way,” Krystal answered as she piled the paper to Victoria’s desk and Taemin went to Luna.

“Unnie, let’s have lunch,” Krystal walked to Amber who was staring at her phone.

“Sorry Soojung-ah! I have a sudden club meeting,” Amber put her phone in her pocket and dashed out of the room.

“Okay. Oppa?” She turned to Jonghyun.

“I’m sorry! I have practice now. Next time okay?” Jonghyun opened the door and disappeared. Suddenly their principal, Mr.Choi appeared at the door with a boy beside him.

“Hello my student council!” the principal greeted and the students stopped what they are doing and stood up to greet him.

“Hello principal,” They answered.

“There’s a new transfer student today, introduce yourself,” He nudged the boy.

“I’m Choi Minho,” the boy introduced.

“I’m sorry about that he can be pretty rude,” the principal apologized.

“Is he your son? You looked a bit similar,” Key asked.

“Now that you mention it, he does look similar to the principal,” Onew agreed.

“Ehem!” the principal coughed to gain their attention while Minho kept looking around the room.

“Actually, he’s my nephew so please take care of him. I have many things to do, bye!” The principal was gone leaving Minho to awkwardly stand there.

“Hi! I’m Taemin, 2nd year,” Taemin extended his hand towards Minho.

“Minho, 3rd year,” Minho shook his hand and finally, he smiled.

“Onew! Your president and senior in 4th year,” Onew approached him.

“Call me Key, same year with you,” Key shook his hand.

“That’s Victoria, vice president and your senior also,” Onew pointed at Victoria.

“Hello!” Victoria waved.

“Hi! I’m Luna, your junior,” Luna bowed at him.

“And that person there is Krystal, 1st year,” Krystal bowed her head slightly with her stoic face.

“Now, the first thing to do is taking you to tour the school,” Taemin said.

“I agree!” All of them said.

“Who will take him? I can’t,” Key asked suddenly.

“Not me! I’m busy. Vic is busy also,” Onew declared. Victoria nodded.

“I’m busy also,” Luna exclaimed looking at Taemin.

“Me too! Which means…” All of them looked at Krystal.

“What?” Krystal asked.

“She’ll take you!” All of them quickly said.

“Fine! Aish! Let’s go!” Krystal instructed and led the way.

“Bye!” They all waved. As soon as they were out of sight, Onew suddenly pulled Victoria towards his desk.

“Come on Vic! We have a lot of works to do!”

“It’s your work!” Victoria retorted back, obediently helping Onew.

“I need to finish my papers, let’s go Taemin. I need your help,” Taemin followed Luna to her seat.

“I’ll just get back to my seat,” Key mumbled alone.