Chapter 13

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always act strong but I’m a cowardly man didn’t have the confidence to protect you forever and left [Super Junior – Let’s Not]

 

 

 

Donghae never see Hyukjae again since that day he saw him with Junsu. It’s too broken-hearted for him if he remembered that day. Hyukjae must be recognized him but Hyukjae still walked pass by him and pretended that he didn’t know Donghae. Even Donghae fixed his eyes on Hyukjae, he still didn’t recognize it, he hated it that Hyukjae seemed so calm but he, himself? It feels like he want to burn someone, that someone with Hyukjae who seemed to be close enough to Hyukjae since that guy could do that intimate things to Hyukjae.

But, did he ever meet that guy? By any chance? Why did that face seems so familiar enough for him?

“Donghae hyung”, Kyuhyun called him but Donghae didn’t even hear him.

“Hyung, let’s talk”

“HYUNG!!! LET’S TALK WITH ME!!!”, Kyuhyun shouted making Donghae turned to look at him. Kyuhyun looked so furious but he suddenly got confuse. Donghae didn’t even angry at him and shouted him back.

“O..talk about what? I don’t have interest to talk, didn’t Sungmin tell you?”, Donghae just folded his legs and stared at the night sky.

Kyuhyun nodded and sit beside Donghae comfortably as his hands used to sustain his body. Kyuhyun breathed a nice October night air and adjusting his coat when he feels suddenly cold. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae, he just wear a long-sleeves shirt. Didn’t this guy feels cold?’ Kyuhyun thought then he remembered about the coat his older sister just bought for him. He took out the coat and give it to Donghae. But, Donghae’s mind seemed so out of place so he didn’t even try to take it.

“Accept it hyung, this is cold”, Kyuhyun said make Donghae turned his head to face Kyuhyun and smiled.

“No, thanks”, Donghae kindly rejected it but Kyuhyun was persistent to give it Donghae. “Then if you don’t want to wear it alone, I’ll make you wear it”, Kyuhyun said before grabbing Donghae’s hand and let the coat slipped to Donghae. Thank god, Kyuhyun is having fast reflexes so Donghae’s resistance just having some thin air to him.

“You looks warm now”, Kyuhyun said and then smiled before he’s going to sit again beside Donghae.

“My heart cold now”, Donghae suddenly said making Kyuhyun looked at him. But Kyuhyun misunderstand it as a cheesy words.

“Our heart is the same then hyung, my heart feels cold too because I had to accompany you in the middle of October night like this, Ow cold..”, Kyuhyun the rubbed his body when suddenly a cold night wind brushed over.

 

“It’s about Hyukjae, Kyu. My heart feels cold because of him”, Donghae said and heaved a deep long sigh. Kyuhyun immediately stiffened and gritted his teeth hearing that name.

“W-what..what about him? He’s no longer here with us, just forget him hyung, ease your worry”, Kyuhyun replied seriously, he definitely didn’t like where this conversation actually would go.

“How can I forget him when he was here and he’s new student at our college!”, Donghae yelled and lost his temper.

“W-what do you say, hyung?! Said it again”, Kyuhyun demanded with a low tone, it’s dangerous for him because he ended being mad at Donghae.

“He’s here but he didn’t even acknowledge me because he already move on his life”, Donghae said, everytime he brought up this Hyukjae topic or talk about his feelings towards Hyukjae makes him to hold back his tears.

“Then, that’s good. He didn’t have to comeback-“

“You have no heart, haven’t you?”, Donghae cut Kyuhyun’s words with a short but deep words

“What do you say hyung? How dare you said I have no heart when I actually be the one that really understand you along with Sungmin?!”, Kyuhyun grabbed Donghae by his collar and Donghae just laughed sarcastically.

“No, you..and Sungmin have no heart. I said it you have no heart!”, Donghae shouted making the grip on his collar becoming more tight.

“You..even now, no..until now did you know what did I do to find Hyukjae, huh?!”, Donghae then takes a paper Sungmin saw it before and Kyuhyun immediately stiffened to see that paper used to find lost person. Kyuhyun let go of Donghae’s collar slowly.

 

“Didn’t I said to you before that I have feelings for him? You..didn’t even acknowledged that I really serious when I said that I love him? When I asked you not to bother him when we were in high school, did you forget? I asked no..even beg you that you shouldn’t bother him or mock him with those bitter words but you still said it and when I put away my pride to beg to everyone in school not to physically abused him, did you forget?! How much I sacrifice to help him but in the end…I couldn’t help him, you told me to stay away from him so that way you’ll grant my wishes, I followed you so-“, Donghae took a deep breath.

“I knew he’s suffering but I didn’t event stand there when he needs someone to stand by him. You knew that actually he faked a smile to everyone when he actually was the one who suffers the most?! You knew how I want to run to stand beside him and hug him to reassure and comfort him?! You..you felt it before when you suddenly become useless to someone you really loves, that…really hurts you, right? And here I am feeling like that, totally regret it why did I have to stand by you if you’re this someone that have no heart”, Donghae said as his tears finally made its way to run down on his cheeks.

“Did..you two have met?”, Kyuhyun asked when there’s finally a calm silence between him and Donghae. He couldn’t explode to Donghae even Donghae told him that he was someone that has no heart. He couldn’t because this is Donghae, the one that he really stands beside him like a real brother to him.

“Yes, I told you before that i have but he didn’t even acknowledge me because I was that kind of person who couldn’t stand for the one I loved”, Donghae replied coldly and stand up.

“you must be thankful that I didn’t crash on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter