Chapter 14

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because the things I wanted to give you still remain in my heart

Even after you left, I’m still welled up in that place

There are so many things I want to say

But I can’t grasp you, who already turned away

[Sung Si Kyung – Even Now]

 

 

 

It’s rude to assume but I assume that you’re a good dancer since you’re dancing freely, I could feel it..and ah! Your taste at choosing some good songs to dance is making me sure that you’re a good dancer

“Feel it, Hyuk? Is that so? Because you can’t see?”, Donghae muttered sady to himself. He’s already tried from crying so he just bit back his bitter tears and letting frustration seeped through his body.

It’s faraway from the unexpected ending Donghae could imagine from Hyukjae’s condition right now.

Hyukjae maybe lied when he said he was happy that day. Donghae felt the ushered thought want to feel Hyukjae in his arms again, want to give him some warm hugs, give him some comforting words, and stand beside him like he couldn’t do it when the last time Hyukjae suffered from that incident.

Donghae definitely regretted it the time when he used to abandon Hyukjae as the latter receiving the abused from his own parents and his schoolmates. Donghae regretted it all the bad time when Hyukjae suffered, he’s not even there to comfort the latter. Donghae feels like he wants a new start of his life with Hyukjae, not to live remembering the old bad memories just live with their new happy memories day by day. Donghae didn’t even care if Hyukjae is blind, he could be Hyukjae’s eyes to see the world.

That..that new life he wants to have with Hyukjae is hardly to become true because Hyukjae..Hyukjae maybe doesn’t want to go back with him, it’s a harsh reality he should be facing right now.

Donghae would take the most risk decision just to be close again to Hyukjae. Just this time, this is the only way for him, there’s no other choice. If he just desperately explain to Hyukjae, Hyukjae won’t listening him, there’s this way too risk to take if Hyukjae would find out.

Donghae would use Hyukjae’s blindness as an excuse to go with this plan. Because he has no choice left.

 

~

 

“I have to post-pone my new term in this college, Hyuk. I’m sorry I can’t help you walks through this way to reach your dreams, my twin-brother, Junho is having an uncure sickness and I as his twin-brother must stand beside him since you know our parents—“

“I understand, Suie-ah. It’s not like I wouldn’t choose go over to my sick brother if I were you”, Hyukjae said making him remembered about Sungmin, his not-related-by-blood brother and those sacrificed things he gave for Sungmin, he loved Sungmin with all his heart even he’s not his real brother and that Sungmin would be hate him for forever. Though it’s sad for Hyukjae to let go of Junsu as his now own guardians but he must let go of Junsu starting from now. And that thought of leaving Junsu and must go alone to be independent is all his dream that would come true but that was the time before he encountered with Donghae. He couldn’t face this alone, not without someone beside him.

He met Donghae that time was once again like starting of nightmare to his new life. The shadows of his dark past suddenly came in his mind, crossed by his mind and making him bit his suddenly trembled lips.

“Hyukjae? Are you hear me?”, Junsu waved his hands in front of Hyukjae’s face and his hands suddenly go to Hyukjae’s face to cup the latter’s face.

“I’m sorry, just seemed thinking of some matter”, Hyukjae softly replied and smiled to Junsu. Junsu could sense it of course Hyukjae’s worry and he already expected it so he brought his cousin to be a replacer for him as Hyukjae’s guardian.

“You should pay attention more to me sometimes, you seemed so often spaced out this time and that makes me worried about you, should I—“

“Stop, no you can’t delayed. Your brother needs you more than myself, I actually could protect myself and prevent any harm to happen to me—“

“Stop, now you must stop. Yah how could you cut my words even if I still haven’t done yet with my words? I won’t do that kind of risk things for the sake of my brother’s life”, Junsu said then ruffled Hyukjae’s hair.

“Meet my cousin, he will be the replace of my presence to guard you around. Minho, come here”, Junsu then brought a tall and well-build young guy closer to Hyukjae.

“Yah, don’t overreacted Junsu. I’m alright, you see I can—“

“No, I don’t like receiving any rejection and here my cousing is kindly want to help you”, Junsu said then brought Minho’s hand to Hyukjae’s hand for a handshake.

“Hyukjae, this person whose handshaking with you is Minho, Choi Minho and Minho, this person who is really beautiful in front of you is Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae”, Junsu said making Hyukjae blushing madly.

“Annyeonghasseyo hyung, as you know I’m Choi Minho, it’s nice to meet you, hope we’ll get along better in the future”, Minho said and smiled while he still not let go of Hyukjae’s hands. Hyukjae replied his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter