Goodbye

Freesia

 

Fiora POV
 
I looked at the mirror, today was the first day of school. I was so excited  and happy. I hoped that every thing would go well.  I dashed out the front door after getting ready for school and my favorite person was there.
 
"Ge!"
 
"Fifi!"
 
I ran into his arms and smiled.  Ge  always picked me up for school. I let go of him and looked up to his smiling face.
 
"Ready to go?" He asked.
 
"Yep!"
 
We walked together happily to school. I was happy to be in his presence.  
 
Kris POV
 
As days blurred into weeks, weeks blurred into months, me and Fiora never were separated.  One weekend I went to go visit her at the flower shop her parents owned.  I watched her watering the flowers, talking to the flowers, wrapping bouquets all with a smile.
 
"Xi Jun!"
 
"Huh? Ge?"
 
She looked at me with a confused smile on her face. She enjoyed doing what she did so much. I loved that little fool of a cute girl.
 
**skip ahead to the end of the year**
 
"Ge... You really are going?"
 
"Yeah... I guess..."
 
Fiora wrapped her arms around me. I was leaving back to China, I didn't know until a week ago and... When I told her, she cried rivers and rivers of tears.  Frankly, I had to hold in my tears because I knew it would hurt her more. We said goodbye a day before... And I left a gift for her...
 
Fiora's POV
 
I returned home sadly that evening. He had left and i was crushed.
 
I entered my room and saw a flower on my desk. I picked it up and instantly knew it was a freesia. I read the card.
 
Xi Jun,
 
Yah, don't cry so much after I'm gone alright! 
 
Your Gege
 
I smiled though my tears, he always knew how to make me smile again.