Chapter 001

My 5 Husbands & Kids

No one's POV

You open your eyes and see Junsu’s sleeping face. You smile and caress his face. Junsu starts to wake up and looks at you with a warm smile.

“Morning,” you greeted him with a kiss on the lips. 
“Did you sleep well?” Junsu said in a sleepy voice.
“Yeah,” you smiled. “I’m gonna go make breakfast for everyone.”
As you were getting out of bed, Junsu pulls you back for a long passionate kiss.
“You taste good.” Junsu smiled really big. “I want you for breakfast,” He moaned.
“Stop that,” you playfully said.
“I just want you all to myself,” Junsu said childishly and cuddles into your chest.
“The kids and everyone else are going to be hungry.” You run your fingers through his hair.
Junsu sighed. “Fine.”
You gave him a peck on the lips then got out of bed and went to the kitchen.

While you were cooking someone s you from behind and whispers in your ear, “Morning.”
You smiled. “Morning Yunho.”
Yunho put his hands in your shirt and starts to nibble on your neck with his lips. “I love waking up to your cooking.”
“That tickles,” you giggled. “I need to finish making breakfast. There’s no time for that.”
“We can make it quick.”
“Stop talking nonsense. Go sit down.”
“I want to lie down… on top of….YOU.”
“You ert,” you laughed.

Soon you hear a bunch of footsteps running towards the kitchen. Yunho let go of you and went to the fridge for a drink.

“Of course, Yunho would be in the kitchen first…. Like always,” Changmin said as he walked into the kitchen with Donghoon in his arms.
Right after came Yoochun with Chanhee. “I could have been here first but I stayed up all night with Jaejoong—”
“Watching ,” Junsu coughed. Junsu was carrying Inhwan who looked adorably sleepy.
Yoochun gave Junsu a little push. “You’re lucky you’re carrying Inhwan right now.” He then turned to you. “We were playing basketball on the Playstation.”
Jaejoong came into the kitchen with a very awake and cheerful Sungwoong. “Omma, Yoochun beat Appa every game,” Sungwoong said with a big smile on his face.
“Yah! I thought you would tell Omma how skilled I was,” Jaejoong said.
“Appa, you are very skilled.”
“I know,” Jaejoong said being self-centered.
“At losing,” Sungwoong said still smiling.
“YAH!” Jaejoong’s eyes opened wide.
Everyone broke into laughter.

“Okay, enough. Time to eat,” you said. You looked around and asked, “Where’s Moobin?”
“He wanted to sleep more so I let him,” Yunho said.
“Oh. I’ll save him some food,” you said.
“Omma! Feed me,” Donghoon and Inhwan both begged.
You smiled and said, “You two are old enough to feed yourselves.”
“Awww,” They both said with disappointment.
“Feed me,” Junsu playfully said to you.
“Do you need her to also wipe you’re a—” Yunho said while getting a smack on the head before finishing.
“Dude, the kids!” Changmin said in a loud whisper.
“My bad,” Yunho said as he rubbed the back of his head.
You turned to Yunho and gave him a look. You stuck out your lips and puffed your cheeks.
He looked away and continued eating his breakfast. *Oh ,* Yunho thought. 
Yoochun noticed and giggled while almost choking on his juice.

You notice that Inhwan got some food on his face and wiped it off. Then Junsu purposely put some food on his face.
“What are you doing?” Changmin asked.
Junsu turns to you and lips * it* and winks.
You give Junsu the same look you gave Yunho. 
“Appa, you got food on your face,” Inhwan said. He attempted to wipe Junsu’s face but instead he spread the food all over his face.
“Thanks Inhwan,” Junsu said with a straight face.
Inhwan smiled and said, “You’re welcome.”
You giggle and so does everyone else.

Changmin finishes his breakfast and goes to wash his dishes. You finish right after him and follow. While Changmin washed his dishes, he accidentally splashes water onto you.
“Hey,” you said. 
“Sorry. I didn’t mean to,” Changmin apologized. He grabs your dishes and smiles. “I’ll clean up. You go relax for a bit.”
You smile and thank him for his kindness.

Everyone else finishes and piles the dishes for Changmin to wash.
“Thanks Changmin,” Junsu said as he pats Changmin on the back.

You go to Moobin’s room to see him still sleeping. You walk up to his bed and caress his face.
“Wake up Moobin. You need to get to dance practice,” you said in a soft voice.
Moobin slowly opens his eyes and says, “Omma, I don’t need to practice. I’m like the best dancer in that class. And besides, Appa can always teach me.”
“Pssh. You’re a show off like your Appa.”
Just as you say that, Yunho walks in.
“I’m a show off?” Yunho said.
You turn to Yunho. “You know you are.” You stick out your tongue.
Yunho walks up to Moobin’s bed and says, “C’mon Moobin. Appa will take you to the park and we both can practice dancing.”
Moobin jumps out of bed excited to spend time with Yunho.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You walk to the bathroom and take a shower. After your shower you looked around to see no one was home.
“Where did everyone go?” You said to yourself.
“They all left.”
You turn around and see Changmin. 
“Everyone went to the park except Donghoon. He’s in his room watching cartoons.” Changmin said.
“Oh,” you plainly said. “So, it’s just us?”
“Well, yeah. Donghoon barely leaves his room. So…”
You smile at Changmin. “I’m going to watch TV too.”
You walk to the living room and turn on the TV while taking a seat on the couch.
Changmin sat next to you and put his arm around you. You smile and you two cuddle. 
After the show that you were watching ended, Changmin took the remote from your hand and turned off the TV.

“Hey,” you childishly said.
Changmin then lifted your head and pushed your hair back. You look at his face knowing what he was thinking.
“Hey,” he said while lifting one eyebrow, giving you a flirtatious look.
Changmin gently kisses you and you smile. You kiss him back wanting more of him. While you two were making out on the couch, you hear the front door open.
*Damn it,* Changmin thought. He didn’t want to stop as he tried pulling away from you. You look at him and pout.
“Maybe tonight?” You whispered.
Changmin frowned and said, “I need to go to work.”

Changmin got up and went to go check up on Donghoon. Jaejoong then walked into the living room.
“Hey babe.”
“Where’s Sungwoong?” You asked.
“No worries. He’s at a friend’s house.” Jaejoong said. He walks up to you and kisses you on the forehead.
“What’s in the bag?” You asked while looking at the bag Jaejoong was holding.
“Oh this,” Jaejoong smirked. “Some clothes for me to rip off of you later.”
You laugh. “It better not be something .”
“It’s such a turn on when we play . Rawr,” He said playfully.
“It’s weird to me.”
“I know. That turns me on even more.” Jaejoong winked. 
“Pssh. You know what? You don’t really because you sometimes look like a girl.” You stick out your tongue.
“Hey, hey, hey…. I’m a y beast. Don’t lie to yourself.”
“A y beast?” You giggled.
Jaejoong lifts his shirt up to show off his abs. “Look at this. y right?” He stuck out his lips and made a kissing sound.
You grab the bag out of his hand. 
“Jaejoong! This is like what a stripper would wear.” You keep looking through the bag. “A whip?”
“You know I’ve been bad,” Jaejoong says flirtatiously.
You took the whip and tried to hit him.
“Woo, babe… You’re ,” He said getting closer.
You try to whip Jaejoong again and you hit him in the face.
“Aish!” Jaejoong said as he covers his face. It looks like you hit him too hard. You walk up to him.
“Oh, Jaejoong! I’m—”
Jaejoong grabs you by your waist and pulls you closer. 
“You know? After five kids, you still have one y body,” Jaejoong said and then squeezes your .
You blush a little. You try to push him away but Jaejoong holds you tighter. 
“Tell me I’m a y beast and rawr,” Jaejoong said.
“You’re a y beast…. rawr,” You said plainly.
“It has to be y,” Jaejoong pouted.
You sigh and lean your head forward to his ear. “You’re a y beast… rawr,” you said in a more ‘y’ way.
“And this y beast is going to throw you on his bed,” Jaejoong said as he lifts you over his shoulder.
“Jaejoong!”
Jaejoong smacks your and carries you to his bedroom.

--------------------------------
How was it bad or good? I thought it was good...