three

Contortion

N/A: Be warned, I didn't edit. It's crap because of my crap mood lol.


The door slammed shut with a loud echoing bang. A string of curses followed suit in the empty room as a fist banged right into the wall. Heavy breathing ensued as another loud thud caused by the throwing of a small object against the wall on the other side was heard.

Byunghun was ing pissed.

His phone lay on the mahogany wood floors with a page open. Byunghun’s dark coffee eyes narrowed in disgust and his face scrunched up in displeasure. Who the did Changjo think he was? Chanhee was his and it was firmly established from day one, from the day they all first met in that tiny rehearsal room when Byunghun laid eyes on the somewhat introvert black-haired boy.

A few weeks had passed quickly and their group schedules only intensified with their tour, the whole comeback, and most ing of all, the Idol Olympic Championships. For the most part, Byunghun wandered around the entire course and field with pretty much nothing else but the familiar face of their beloved power voice in mind. He was hoping he could clear his head a bit by walking alone and perhaps speaking to someone else that wasn’t a part of their band would help but , was that the biggest mistake. By the time he had turned away from the field and to the vocalist and dancer who opted to stretching like the idiots they were, Changjo was already falling on top of his Chanhee. All Byunghun could do was stand from behind and watched as the beautiful brunet who was laughing so heartily with a smile so wide, he thought it was going to break his face. Byunghun scoffed then, eyes darting over at the maknae who looked like he was ing enjoying himself. Yeah, really, Byunghun knew the maknae was overjoyed to be so ing close to the clueless brunet, but that smile on Jonghyun’s face (and the goddamned screaming from the fans around the stadium) did him no favours whatsoever.

The blond bit his lower lip and averted his eyes around the dimly lit room. The only source of light was peeking through the curtains from the sun setting. He had stormed off from his schedules as soon as they ended and granted, while he looked moody and dark throughout the entire day, he still managed to fly by them quickly. Byunghun wanted to break something. He wanted to break Changjo’s face. He wanted to break every limb, every bone in that boy’s body. His eyes flared and grit his jaws.

“.”

“We’re home!”

Byunghun’s attention snapped. He glanced up at the closed door he had shut earlier and then his eyes turned to his phone. He took a quick glance at the door which consisted of Changhyun’s annoying chattering which wasn’t all too muffled (because , that boy was loud), Daniel’s occasional shout ascending from some muffling, and the shuffling of presumably their leader going into his room to sleep. His ears listened closely to any signs of Chanhee because not that it was a hobby of his or anything, Byunghun knew exactly which kinds of sounds Chanhee made when he moved or shuffled or walked or just simply existed in a partial space.

Nothing.

Byunghun narrowed his eyes. Jonghyun wasn’t home either; he noted by the lack of figures when Daniel had swung open their shared room’s door. There was a loud yell when Daniel found Byunghun just standing in the middle of their dark room.

“Hyung! What are you doing? You scared me! Jesus, are you trying to act out a horror or something?”

While Daniel ranted on and on about useless and unimportant things, Byunghun shuffled to the door, picked up his phone, and left. As expected, Chanhee wasn’t home and neither was Jonghyun. The rapper felt his stomach churn. Where?

“Where’s Chanhee?” his lips moved on its own accordance as his mind wasn’t entirely focused on coherent and sane words.

Changhyun stopped munching on his chips and moved his eyes away from the TV. He stared at his hyung for a moment or two before gluing his eyes back to the drama. “Dunno,” he muttered while stuffing his mouth, “said they were going to return later. I think they’re getting food or something.”

While Changhyun began to nag about how unfair his hyung and dongsaeng were (something about how disrespectful Jonghyun had been when he basically rejected him when Changhyun volunteered to join them), Byunghun stormed out. He’d had about enough. Fans were overjoyed at the thought of their precious Genesis Couple being so close together. It was all over portal sites and so many fancams dedicated just to the lovely couple. They thought Genesis couple was the next best thing now that their beloved blond rapper had left the power voice for good. Changjo was a much better fit for the cute Chunji, they said; maknae was much manlier than Chanhee’s previous partner, they said; Genesis couple was all over the ing place during the Olympics. Byunghun grit his jaws as he braved into the cold. His shirt was doing nothing to prevent the bitter cold from sticking to his skin but he couldn’t feel any of that right now – all he saw was rage. Those pictures, those videos, he hated them, he hated all of them.

Byunghun never left Chanhee. He adored the boy; he doted him; he practically loves him. No, Byunghun would never leave Chanhee. Why would he when the boy belonged to him? Why leave such a beautiful creature out in the cold world for all that was disgusting, dirty? Why leave this beautiful boy with beautiful pearly porcelain skin for grabby hands to ? Chanhee needed someone to look out for him, needed someone be there for him, needed someone to own him and Chanhee belonged to him. It was obvious.

“You didn’t have to pay for me, Jonghyunnie~”

He glared. Oh lord, he glared so hard at the pair that was currently strolling so leisurely towards their apartment complex and Chanhee must have noticed when he turned his eyes to the pissed off looking Byunghun. Jonghyun followed Chanhee’s eyes with a smile but was wiped off completely when the icy stare met his. The vocalist fussed. Jonghyun watched as his hyung practically darted in Byunghun’s direction and pulled off his own jacket to wrap around the stone hard boy.

“Byunghun! Why are you out here like this?” But Byunghun wasn’t looking at Chanhee, no, his eyes were set coldly on Jonghyun, who in turn, stared right back with an equal amount of detest. Both were jolted from their stare when Chanhee looped his hand into Byunghun’s, pulling the two of them into the apartment lobby. He glanced over his shoulder and waved for the maknae to follow. “He’s going to get a cold like this if we stay out too long! Let’s go home, Jonghyun!”

But the dark-haired male simply stood for the longest time, eyes never leaving the hand that Chanhee had so willingly laced within Byunghun’s and the image that continuously recapped at the memory.

Why? 

Chanhee rubbed his hands together and blew a breath of hot air into them. It was cold and Changhyun certainly didn’t make it any better with the burnt scent roaming around their apartment because they had to open up all the windows for the smoke to escape. Who left the visual maknae in charge of dinner? Heck, who left Changhyun, the Yoo Changhyun, who had no confidence in cooking anything, in charge of the kitchen?

“Hyung, are you cold?”

Chanhee glanced up. “Ah, don’t worry about me, Niellie~”

Daniel grinned. His arms stretched out and wrapped themselves around Chanhee’s waist, bringing the boy close to his warm body. “I’ll keep you warm…”

Byunghun stared.

Daniel leaned down to watch Chanhee from the side, who mind you, was in a few shades of red now. Byunghun glared.

“Is that better, hyung?”

“Well, yes, but…”

“Let’s watch TV!” the loud mouthed vocalist blurted out and tugged the boy to the couch where he sat down with the boy hugging close to his side. Daniel had an arm around Chanhee’s shoulder as he pulled the shorter boy closer. Changhyun shot Daniel a glare but continued to scarf down his chips on the floor beside the couch.

What the actual flying .

Byunghun lashed out instantly, eyes seeing nothing but red as he jerked his hand into Daniel’s collar and picked him right up. Chanhee’s eyes widened in bewilderment. Oh gods forbid, Byunghun was in one of his moods again. Changhyun scrambled up to hide behind the leader who had just emerged from his nap. Chanhee was by his side almost instantly, hands latching onto the arm that was up holding Daniel in a death grip.

“Byunghun! What are you doing?!” he yelled.

Daniel ripped the hand away from his collar and rubbed at his neck with a wince. “Aish, what’s wrong with you, hyung?”

But Byunghun would have none of it. He launched, hand forming into a fist as he pinned Daniel’s shoulder down onto the couch with his palm while raining down punches at him. Minsoo was the first to get there, shoving Byunghun away from the poor vocalist.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing?”

Byunghun was staring blankly at their leader. Chanhee and Changhyun were quick to tend to Daniel’s bruises, leading him into their room shared room. They both knew it was wise to have Daniel sleep with the two of them for the night because Byunghun was in his random mood again; it would only do Daniel even worse for the upcoming morning if they let him in the same room as the enraged Byunghun.

“Nothing,” Byunghun replied coolly. He ditched as soon as Minsoo opened his mouth to yell at him again.

Absolutely ing nothing.

Chanhee was his.