-- secrets

Junjun

Top opened the classroom door. The teacher was in mid-sentence when Junjun stepped in, followed by Top.

"Who do we have here?" The teacher turned to smile at Junjun.

"This is Junjun," Top wrapped his arm around her shoulder, causing all the girls in the room to gasp in surprise. "She'll be in Korea for a year."

"Umm...i-it's nice to m-meet you..." Her face was red as she bowed to the teacher and the class. "My name is Li Chun, and I come from China. Please call me Junjun. I hope we can all be f-friends." She squeezed her eyes tightly at her stuttering.

"It's a pleasure to have you as a student here, Junjun. Welcome to our class, I'm Mr. Lee." He smiled softly at Junjun.

"Yah, Junjun! Come sit next to me!" G-Dragon sprung out of his chair from the back of the room, waving his arms frantically to get her attention. She smiled and looked at Mr. Lee who nodded. Before Top could follow Junjun to the back of the room, Mr. Lee stopped him.

"I'm only letting you off this time for being late," He whispered into Top's ear. "One more tardy and you'll stay after school to clean the entire room until it's spotless."

"Yes sir," Top nodded, and made his way to sit down at the desk in front of Junjun.

"What took you guys so long?! We're already 15 minutes into class!" GD whispered.

"Someone got in my way..." Top shot a dirty look at Yoochun from across the room, who had been watching them the entire time.

"Who? What did they do? Was Junjun envol-" Top kicked him in the leg to make him shut up.

"I'll tell you during lunch," Top hissed under his breath.

//

After 3 more dreadful classes of G-Dragon complaining & whining, it was finally lunch time.

"Ready to go eat?" Top asked kindly as he walked over to Junjun's desk and leaned on it.

"That's fine," Junjun simply answered, keeping her word from earlier and not staying mad at him - that was, until they would get home. Top pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Junjun, I'm sorry about what happened..." Junjun carefully pushed her chair back and stood up. She turned and looked at him.

"It's fine. Now come on, food will settle the mood." She patted Top's flat stomach, causing his face to blush red hot. He put his hand where Junjun's was. She turned back around and looked at him. "You must be starving. I told you to eat breakfast this morning, didn't I?"

Top sighed in defeat and smiled at her. "Yes, Mother."

//

The three [Top, Junjun & G-Dragon] went outside to the schools courtyard and sat on a picnic blanket under a shady tree. The leaves were beginning to fall off and kept falling into their lunches.

"Yah! These stupid leaves!" Top pulled a leaf off his head.

"The leaves are so pretty...they remind me of Junjun." G-Dragon sighed like the hopeless romantic he is and stared at Junjun with a wide grin.

"Cut it out, you're scaring the poor girl." Top said as Junjun looked down shyly, taking food out of a box.

"Sushi!" GD exclaimed happily. "Are there any California rolls? I love those." Junjun nodded. She carefully pulled out a box of California rolls, Tuna, Shrimp, Calamari and other breeds of fish that G-Dragon never even knew existed. "Any soy sauce?" Soy sauce, of course that too.

"Junjun, did you make this?" Top asked as he dipped his sushi into the soy sauce.

"No," Junjun giggled. She was still angry at Top, but seeing his happily satisfied face when him and GD chewed like cows made her smile. "Your mother prepared all this before breakfast this morning."

"Hyung!" GD exclaimed, lightly tapping Top on the arm. "Tell me about what happened this morning. I'm dying to know." He looked at Top with large, round eyes and a cute pout.

"Park Yoochun and I got in a fight. He made me do something, and then went off and said some things...so I punched him." Junjun's eyes wandered elsewhere.

"Haha! Pow, right in the kisser!" G-Dragon laughed, pretending to punch Top in the stomach. "He had that coming to him. Park Yoochun is a complete ."

"I-I'm going to go look around. You can finish telling the story." Junjun quickly got up and left. Both boys watched her until she was out of hearing distance.

"He made me squeeze her chest." Top turned back to GD.

"What?!"

"Then he went and was saying I impregnated Jessica."

"Jessica...Jung? Whatever happened to that girl?" GD asked.

"She moved to the United States. People say that she transferred schools because I got her 'pregnant'."

"Ohhh...that's a relief."

"Then he brought up you and me."

G-Dragon stiffened. He let out a weak laugh.

"What about you and me?"

"When we...were dating." G-Dragon blinked and looked away, specifically Top's hurt eyes.

"Then what did he say?"

"He said I should've just stayed with you, because you can't get pregnant."

"Why does Yoochun think we had ...?" GD grabbed Top's arm and squeezed it. Top looked down as G-Dragon looked at him. "We...only did it once!"

"I don't know how he found out." Top said. "I don't want Junjun to think I'm a freak because I dated my best friend."

"Are you two done talking yet?"

Top and G-Dragon turned around to see Yoochun with two other classmates of theirs, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin.

"What do you want from us now?" G-Dragon asked, narrowing his eyes at Yoochun.

"Shut up, gay boy!" Yoochun hissed, kicking GD's side.

"Ow!" He yelped in pain, grasping his side. "Dammit, you hypocrite!" Top looked at his best friend, then back up at Yoochun.

"Let's go," Top said. He quickly picked GD up bridal style and began to quicken his walking pace away from Yoochun. Yoochun chuckled, cupping his hands around his lips.

"Kwon JiYong and Choi SeungHyun are back together again!" He yelled as loud as he could to grab everyone's attention. And just like he planned...every pair of eyes turned to look at Top and G-Dragon.

"Just ignore them," GD mumbled. Top sighed.

"Where the hell is Junjun?" Top hissed. "I can't lose her." G-Dragon's eyes flickered around the staring students.

"I don't see her anywhere," GD said. "Put me down. Then you can go look for her."

"Will you be alright by yourself?" Top asked nervously.

"Of course, I'm G-Dragon, remember?" Top sat him down on a bench. Top leaned in close, looking at GD's eyes. They were only centimeters apart - too close for kissing distance.

"I just don't want Yoochun to hurt you while I'm gone," Top said, both his eyes and voice were obviously full of worry.

"SeungHyun!" G-Dragon yelled, startling him backwards. "Stop worrying about me. Just go find Junjun, okay? She's more important than I am. I've been at this school for years - this is Junjun's first day! Go find her!" He smiled, biting his bottom lip with his top front teeth like he always did. His plastered smile made Top's chest ache.

"A-alright," Top cleared his throat as he stood up. "I'll be back soon."

"Just go!" G-Dragon waved him away. As he watched Top jog across the courtyard, he sighed and lowered his head.