Barbie

My Pabo Next Door Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where is she? Where is that crazy idiot!" Changmin cries so loud that Tiffany and Yuri had to come to the scene.    The four friends stood in the corridor looking extremely confuse. Victoria stop laughing and straighten herself before stepping out from her house.    "Yah! Who's a crazy idiot huh!" Victoria yells, putting her hands on her hip.    "Who else aside from you! You childish piece of-piece of--" Changmin cries while pointing at her.    "Piece of what huh?" Victoria said, anger rose from her voice. "Piece of what? Crap is it?"   "Yes!"   "That is for running me over with rain water this morning!" Victoria said, giving him a fake smile. "Karma! The cycle goes around, you deserve this!"   The four friends shook their heads in disapproval and disbelief. They wondered how can Victoria and Changmin get so so childish when they are normal the most mature ones.    "I'm going to kill you!" Changmin yells.    Victoria turn to the group on her left, "You heard him loud and clear right! You be my witnesses when the police come--"   She pulls out her phone but she couldn't move her arm as Changmin came running and hug her so tight. He made sure he smother as fish sauce residue on her as possible.    He then whispers to her ears, "The cycle sure does go around eh baby!"    Changmin let go and smirk at her before taking his top off and throwing it over her head. And walk inside his apartment and slam the door on everyone.    Victoria took his top off and threw it at his door, she's not happy and she will get him back.    Now smelling like fish no less than he is she stomp into her house and straight in the bathroom.    --   He ran his hair through the warm water. Most of the smell came off but it's still faintly there.     He swear to god that this is not over yet! She will suffer twice as bad as he did.    Changmin step out of the shower still dripping wet he drape himself with a towel. He clear the fog on the mirror and look at himself.    Changmin isn't an arrogant irritating annoying guy like Victoria have said, in fact he's quite the opposite of that. He got charms and charisma and girls like those quality. A man that display manliness is a man every women wants.    But this Victoria girl has done the total opposite, he rather eat her up than give her what he has. She is the first female alive that he wants to put in the oven for a six course meal.    Looking in the mirror, he stares for a while. Turning this way and looking that way.    Changmin is not at all bad look, in fact girls woo over him every time he goes out clubbing or to get a drink or two at a bar. Lets say rich and good looking with a big working title why wouldn't girls hover over him like he's their prey.    He took out the blow dryer and blow dry his hair.    The fish sauce smell is floating under his nose, he gave out a big grumpy sigh and turn on the shower taps again.    --   That night Victoria try to fall asleep, trying to dismiss the faint smell. But it left her tossing and twisting in her bed. Being so frustrated she kick the blanket off her and sat right up. She ruffles her long brown hair.    She hated the fact that Tiffany was telling her off about the Changmin incident she's caused. And how Yuri back Tiff up. She hate standing alone. This only made the flare between herself and Changmin burn brighter.    They're suppose to back her up, to stand up for her and to tell Changmin off for pissing her off but yet they didn't. They told her off for causing trouble in the new block. But she argue back, stating it takes two to tango and he is the unreasonable one.    But no one can blame her, the war between her and Changmin started way before they moved in. She's not backing down just because he lives next door or because he's good looking like what Yuri said.    She rather burn in hell than see the charms he possess. He is the first person only person that got her flare up like that.    Shim Changmin breathe while you can before I strangle you alive.    --    Victoria's household woke up nice and early today.    She step out of her room dressing in a cream blouse and a black pencil skirt. Her hair nicely done in a messy bun.    Yuri was eating toast and jam while going through all her fashion designs again. Yuri is a fashion designer, and is getting more and more famous for her designs.    She looks up and smile at Victoria, but Victoria just swift pass without looking at her. She looks at Tiffany whose finish off her breakfast on the couch and watching morning cartoon, both looking at each other and sigh.     Victoria went to the kitchen and put the kettle on and took the milk out of the fridge. She stood there staring off to space while waiting for the kettle to boil.    Tiffany walk quietly pass Victoria and put her blow in the sink. She came up to her friend and embrace her from behind.    "We're sorry!" Tiff exclaim. "Don't be angry at us also."   "Yeah, you look really ugly when you're angry!" Yuri said, grabbing Victoria's hand over the counter.    Victoria bit her lips to stop herself from smile. Her friends always knew how to make her happy with simple words.    "Tiff, she's smiling! She's not angry anymore!" Yuri said, gripping onto Victoria's hand more firmly.    "Oh so good! Victoria can never be angry at us for too long." Tiffany say.    "Yah! You two--" she said but pause and laugh. Her two friends both hug her waist from both side. They look up at her and all three of them chuckle.    --   Changmin pretty much pour the whole bottle of cologne on him. He didn't want to smell bad at work.    "Changmin you smell awful, all that cologne is giving my nose an itch." Siwon said as he walk pass.    "Hyung can you still smell the fishy smell on me?" He ask Siwon.    "How can you smell like it anymore. You pour the whole bottle of cologne didn't you!" Siwon said, sipping his coffee.    "There was only a bit left in the bottle hyung, you make it seems like I smell like a garden of flowers." Changmin said, pouring himself a mug of black coffee.    Siwon didn't say anything and turn back to the newspaper. He works for his family, being manager of some sort. His family owns the biggest shopping center chain in Seoul.    "I need to go now! See you tonight at usual?" Siwon said. He grab his car keys and hurry off.    Just then Yunho came out of his room, eyes not even open properly and hair is really messy.    "Hyung! You're still here? I thought you would've left since there's a mayor meeting in your department."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter