The Other Barbie

My Pabo Next Door Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria pushed Changnmin off her and wipe roughly. She pointed at him, “WHAT THE HELL SHIM CHANGMIN!”

“I just want taste you again!” He smirk, the face she gave him now is god damn gorgeous, surprise and the fiery in her eyes is so y right now.

When in hell did he expect to see this barbie in a different light, he never wanted anything to do with her but right now he just wants to strip her down and have her bent over the table. Maybe she is as attractive like how Siwon said.

 Oh hell crap that different light bull, he just haven’t for too long and now that he got some he just want some more. Yes that’s right, he is not falling in any way in liking of her. She just open the gate to his life again. “You taste sweet like candy, mi barbie.”

“CANDY OR NOT MR SHIM you dare to touch my lips again I swear to god I will punch you in the mouth until every single one of your teeth falls out and between you and me I swear I won’t stop until your last tooth fall.”

“Woah easy there tiger, I won’t kiss you. Don’t want to get denture at this age, too handsome to have my teeth all out,” he kept smirking at her.

“Your smirk is disgusting, you look god damn ugly!” Victoria cry.

“Touché” he . “Don’t dress like that next time, I will go further than just kissing you!”

“Go to hell” Victoria said and slam the door in his face.

Changmin smiles to himself, it was a bit of fun isn’t it, well to him it was. He surely saw the satisfactory in her eyes with that kiss though she didn’t say anything he know the ual attraction is there.

They have to stay back at work this whole week to complete this new assignment his father gave to him this morning. He pop his head out the door, “Barbie, we have to stay back all this week, the new project needs to be done before we fly off to London for auction next month.” Before he close the door he wink at her and gave her air kisses.  She on the other hand gave him the middle finger and roll her eyes.

Victoria smile to herself as he closes the door on her, what is she feeling towards Changmin, he’s giving her excitement, an excitement she haven’t felt in a long time. She knows she doesn’t like him in any way for that matter, just ual attractions. They are working overtime all this week for all she knows and god knows what will happen.

Victoria blink a couple of times before snapping from her thoughts and focus on work again. Lunch time was approaching and they have to leave half an hour prior to lunch. This means riding the same car with Changmin and dinning with him for an hour while they discuss busy with another company.

“We’re taking my car,” Victoria said as they got to the carpark.

“You have a car? Where’s your pink scooter?” he ask.

“Why do you always frustrate me huh Shim Changmin!”

“I don’t, you simply gets frustrated easily, I get along with other workers fine.” He said. “Now where’s your car?”

“Here”

They stop at her car and his jaws literally drop. She have a r8, a freaken Audi r8! In silver as well, oh my god his god damn dream car. Yes he owns a bmw i8, nice exterior and interior but the engine is nothing compared to an audi r8.

“Can I drive?” he ask even if it sounds stupid to him and he knows what the answer is anways.

“No you cannot!” She said. “Get in else well be late.”

Victoria took off and sped down the long street, they made reservation at San Di’Lious, a top restaurant on the outskirt of town near the beach side. The road down to that place was nice and long with very less cars and Victoria would love for a short cruise to the beach. She step on the accelerator, changing gear and clutching on and off when needed. Victoria haven’t taken this baby out of a spin since she could remember.

They reach their distinction and she did a smooth u-turn and reverse into the parallel parking lot. Changmin is amazed by her skills, not many girls like driving manual actually not many girl knows how to drive manual and Victoria drove it like she is a pro and not only that she owns a motorbike as well. Some bad- Barbie she is.

They sat down at their table, it was a nice view, and definitely great sea breeze with it as well.

“Hi Changmin, sorry there was traffic on our way here.”  The guy said then turns over to Victoria,

“Sorry hi I don’t think we’ve ever met, I’m Changsung.”

“No we haven’t,” Victoria smiles sweetly at him, Changmin saw and roll his eyes at her. “I’m Victoria Song, his new assistant.”

“Woah well Changmin you got yourself quite a girl for an assistant, she gorgeous.” Yes and Victoria is blushing like crazy but that’s the least Changmin could care about because right now his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter