A Not So Good Encounter

My Pabo Next Door Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, yes I'm on my way to the interview" Victoria said as she rushing through the crowded street. 

"It's not my fault the employer decided to conduct an interview today Tiff!" She said. "You keep packing with Yuri, I'll meet you guys at the new place later..."   SLAM**   She drop onto the ground and her phone flew out of her hand.    She got up and quickly grab her phone to check it out. Anger arose through her eyes, her new nice precious iPhone 5 has a few scratches. She has been cradling it since last week.    "Yah! Look at what you did to my phone!" She yell at the taller guy in front of her.    "And you didn't damage my phone did ya," he yell back, sarcastically.    "Yah! You're the one who bump into me first!"    "You're the one who put your eyes where the sky is! So you should be paying for the damages!"   As they were argue, people were pushing through them causing him to drop is phone again, he got onto his knee and try to grab hold of his phone but by walkers unknowingly kick it around as they rush to work.    Great! There's more damage to his iPhone 5 now. Victoria watch in amusement.    "Aish, the screen is crack!" The poor fella complain.    "You deserve it!" Victoria say, folding her arm.    Just then her phone rang, she picks it up.    "Ayah! My new phone!" The guy crys.    "Will you be quiet! I have a phone call!" Victoria yell him him.    "Pick it up then!"   "Picking it up or not is my business!" Victoria cry. "You talk too much"   "Eh, talking too much is my business also" he argue back.    "Wh-at what kind of weirdo are you!" She said. "Hello? Hello? Shim Changmin? There's no Shim Changmin!"    Changmin pat her and gave her a smile, then he dedicates that phone is his and the worst looking one is hers before snatching the phone back.    "Haha you got it bad you got it bad!" He said waving his phone around.    She stood here fierce as ever, "shut up! You're no Usher!"   "Ok then," Changmin said. "Sayonara!"   --   Changmin arrive to work late because of the earlier incident. This is his first time arriving late since being manager of the hotel for five years.    He went into his office and slam the door. What a frustrating morning but luckily the least damage phone is his, else he would literately skin the girl alive for create such damage.    Hyorin, his assistant came in with a mug of coffee and some documents. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter