Part TWO

If Only.......

 

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes. Rays of sunlight passed through his windows and hit his face. He glanced at his side and saw Dara’s diary.. Then, memories of what happened yesterday flashed inside his head. He tightly closed his eyes again and reached for the diary and hugged it closer to him.

 

 

“Read one word and I’ll kill you,” said that oh so familiar voice. Jiyong’s eye bolted open as he stayed on his side.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he shouted at the top of his lungs as he immediately stood up from the bed and faced the girl who had been haunting his dreams all night.

 

 

“Okay, okay.. I’m joking,” Dara said with an amused expression on her face as she lifted her palms up, as if in surrender, and went to him. 

 

 

Jiyong roamed his eyes hungrily along her face, as if memorizing it by heart. Then tears started pooling at his eyes. How did this happen? Dara’s here? In front of him? But she…..she’s gone.. He saw it with his own eyes.. But….. It’s a dream? He thought for a second… It’s a dream!! A freaking nightmare!

 

 

He immediately enveloped the surprised girl in his arms. He pulled her closer to him, if it’s possible, and roamed his hands around her back. Making himself believe that she was real. This was not a dream. She’s still alive and she’s still his. 

 

 

“Hey, it’s okay,” Dara said comfortingly when she felt his shoulder shook. She then pulled out from their hug before cradling his face with her hands.

 

 

“What’s the matter?” she asked when she noticed that tears are streaming down his face.

 

 

“I……. You……,” he stuttered for he can’t find the words to tell her. Instead of trying to explain his horrible nightmare, he just pulled her into him and hugged her really tight as if his life is depending on it.

 

 

“It’s okay, Jiyong. I’m here,” she continuously said as she rubbed his back. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

 

 

“I had a terrible nightmare,” Jiyong said as he pulled out from their hug and stared at her.

 

 

“It’s just a nightmare, Jiyong,” she said as she tiptoed and kissed him on his lips. “Oh! I almost forgot… I have a surprise for you..,” Dara said in a sing song voice as she skipped her way towards their walk-in closet.

 

 

Jiyong was left standing on his spot, immobile. “Of course, the surprise..” he mumbled to himself while waiting for Dara to come out of the walk-in closet.

 

 

“My friend in the Philippines gave this me. She even said that when I present this to my boyfriend, he will be really happy,” she’s even saying the exact words she had said in his dream. Jiyong tilted his head on the side a bit.

 

 

“Ta-dah!” and when she revealed her surprise for him, he was not even surprised. Of course, he already saw it in his dreams. Her, wearing a very revealing night dress. Maybe, it was not a dream. Maybe it really happened and this is the real dream.

 

 

He sighed in relief when he remembered that one particular scene did not happen. It was of YG sajangnim calling his phone and telling him that he has work to do.

 

 

“O-kay… Not the reaction I’m expecting,” she said as she bent down and picked up her discarded robe. Then much to his horror, his phone started ringing. He turned his gaze away from her and looked at his phone in the bedside table.

 

 

Dara, after securing her robe tightly around her waist, went to the bedside table and picked his phone.

 

 

“Jiyong, look! Sajangnim is calling.. You better take that,” she said as she went to him and handed him the phone. Jiyong cannot believe his eyes and ears. The things that he had seen in his dreams is happening again…… He got the phone from her hands and immediately pushed the off button, not minding if it was his boss that is calling.

 

 

If his dream is really happening right now, then there’s a chance that at the end of the day, Dara will be gone. His knees buckle at the thought of her not being there for him tomorrow. No, he won’t let that happen. He will do everything in his power to change everything.

 

 

He immediately ran to the kitchen, where Dara has ran off.

 

 

“No! I’ll do that,” he immediately exclaimed when he saw her getting the pot. He remembered in his dream that Dara burnt her hands while getting the pot, so will do everything to make the outcome change.

 

 

Dara looked up at him with confusion written on her face. Then she withdrew her hands and walked towards him. She cupped his face on her hands while roaming her eyes around his face. “Are you really okay?” she asked.

 

 

“I’m okay…. It’s just that, I don’t want to lose you,” he said as he rested his forehead against hers. He sighed deeply as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

 

“You won’t,” she said as she pulled away herself from his grasp. “Now, let’s go prepare.. I have to practice for our tour, today,” Jiyong just nodded his head as he walked towards the pot and prepared two cups of coffee.

 

 

“Ouch!” he heard her exclaimed. His heart started beating fast as he ran to the bathroom.

 

 

“Why, what happened?” he asked as he saw her her finger, the hair iron sitting on the sink.

 

 

 “I’m okay.. I just burnt my hand. It’s nothing serious,” Dara said as she shoved him aside and went towards the refrigerator to get some ice.  

 

 

Jiyong was flabbergasted. No, it’s really happening. Everything is going to ing happen again.

 

 

“Go take a bath now, Ji,” she said. Jiyong complied with his thoughts floating somewhere.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji, I think you should tell me about that nightmare you had. You have been preoccupied ever since this morning,” Dara said as she made him turn to her while they were walking towards the parking lot of their apartment.

 

 

“I dreamt of everything that happened a while ago. And I know what will happen next,” Jiyong said.

 

 

“It’s just déjà vu, Jiyong…” she said.

 

 

“No. It’s not déjà vu.. Déjà vu is when you feel that something happened twice, but this one, I know what will happen next….”

 

 

“Okay.. Hmmmm.. Let’s see, tell me what will happen next..” Dara said as she rubbed her fingers in her chin.

 

 

“You’ll bump with the guard and the coffee he is holding will be poured on your shirt,” Jiyong explained as he saw the guard in his peripheral view walking towards them. He immediately pulled her in the side to prevent her from colliding from the guard.

 

 

“Okay….. Let’s just do things that is opposite on what happened in your dream, okay? So that you won’t freak out..,” she said as she started walking towards his car.

 

 

“You don’t believe me, do you?” he asked.

 

 

“Of course I believe you…,” she said as she turned around slightly and faced him. And when she was about to turn around again, she bumped into someone and felt liquid was poured on her shirt.

 

 

“Omo.. I’m sorry, Dara-ssi. I was not looking at where I was going,” the landlady said as she bowed her head in apology.

 

 

“It’s okay, Mrs. Lee. I’m at fault here too,” she said as she smiled warmly at the old lady. Mrs. Lee apologized once more before excusing herself. Jiyong just looked at the lady and to Dara’s shirt, which is now drenched with coffee.

 

 

“See? I told you,” he said, panic was evident in his voice.

 

 

“It’s just a coincidence, Ji. Oh, I reserved a table for us in our favorite restaurant. It’s our anniversary, today…. You forgot didn’t you?” she said.

 

 

“Of course not…” he replied as he bent his head down and kissed her on the lips. So, he has gone back to the time where Dara was supposed to die. Maybe he was given a chance to cherish her more. Maybe he was given a chance to do everything to make her live.

 

 

Dara was about to turn around and go back to their apartment to change her clothes when Jiyong tugged at the wrist.

 

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

 

“I’m going to change my clothes….,” she said as she tilted her head to the side.

 

 

“No, you can’t..,” he said as he pulled her to him and tightened his hold on her wrist.

 

 

“But I have to change, Ji. I can’t go to the YG Building looking like this,” she said as she glanced at her shirt and grimaced in disgust.

 

 

“You can wear my clothes. I have spare in my car. Just please, go with me..,” to say that she was surprised is an understatement.

 

 

“Y-You’re going to let me use your c-clothes?” she asked as she looked at him with amazement written in her face.

 

 

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” he asked, confused.

 

 

She laughed that made Jiyong look at her funnily. “It’s just that, you’re going to lend me your clothes.. You don’t lend your clothes to someone else, even to Seungri,” she said.

 

 

“I’m going to lend you my clothes because you’re special to me. Much more special than those clothes,” he said as he winked at her.

 

 

Dara immediately jumped at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Then she bends her head down and kissed him full on the lips. Jiyong supported her as he kissed her back.

 

 

“Let’s go,” Dara exclaimed excitedly after their breathless kiss. She dragged the laughing Jiyong towards his car where she changed her shirt then off they went to YG Building.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bye, Ji,” Dara said as they both stopped in front of the recording studio where he will meet the rest of the boys and Yang Hyun Suk. Jiyong smiled at her first before going inside the recording room.

 

 

She was about to head towards the rehearsal room when she remembered that she forgot her phone in the apartment. She immediately ran towards the elevator and sighed in relief when she was the company van parked nearby. She asked the driver if he could send her to their apartment for she needs to get her phone.

 

 

She was about to go outside the door after getting her phone on the bed when her eyes caught something. She gasps when she noticed that it was the music sheet Jiyong was about to present to YG sajangmin. She immediately grabbed it and went downstairs where the van is waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other end, Jiyong was not being himself today. He kept on glancing at the door hoping that Dara won’t show herself there. He had tried his very hardest to change what happened in his dream. YG sajangnim was announcing some very important matter about their group but his attention is far away from their boss.

 

 

“What do you think, Jiyong?” Hyun Suk sajangnim asked.

 

 

Jiyong looked around him and saw that s are anticipating what he has to say. He mustered up a confused look as he glanced towards their maknae, Seungri, who is smiling and wiggling his eyebrows at him.

 

 

“I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t catch what you said,” he said as he glanced again at the door.

 

 

Hyun Suk, sensing Jiyong’s unfocused attention on him, glanced also at the door where Jiyong kept on glancing.

 

 

“Are you expecting someone?” Hyun Suk asked.

 

 

“No, hyung.. I was j—“ Then, the door of the recording room opened that made Jiyong stood up from his seat and slammed his hand on the table forcefully.

 

 

“I knew it! I knew you’d come! , I’ve tried to chan—“, then he turned around and was surprised seeing Teddy looking at him, flabbergasted.

 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?” Seungri asked as he went near Jiyong and patted his shoulders.

 

 

“I’m okay,” Jiyong said as he took his seat again and sighed in relief. He then picked up the music sheet on the table and waved it in front of Hyun Suk.

 

 

“This is what I recently wrote, hyung. You said you wanted to see it,” Jiyong handed Hyun Suk the music sheet as he sighed in relief. Then a smile slowly formed in his lips that made the other boys looked at him like he had lost his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unknown to him, Dara was about to enter the studio but when she saw that Jiyong has a copy of the music sheet, she sighed and walked towards the rehearsal room where the rest of the girls are waiting for her.

 

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When his meeting ended with Hyun Suk sajangnim and the rest of the boys, he immediately went to the mall not to shop for his clothes but to buy Dara something special. He went to the jewelry store first, and after placing his purchase, he went to the other store and bought everything that comes into his mind.

 

 

When he was done, he immediately looked at his wrist watch and smile. He still has some couple of hours left before her practice finishes. He pulled out his phone and canceled the reservation she made in Tribeca. Even though, that place is their favorite restaurant, he can’t take the risk of going there and making the history repeats itself.

 

 

He ran towards the exit of the mall and smiled seeing the company van waiting for him. He immediately entered and was surprised seeing that same driver that he encountered yesterday…. or in his dreams..

 

 

“You,” Jiyong said as he pointed at finger at the driver through the rearview mirror.

 

 

“She’s going to die today, isn’t she? It’s going to be repeated. Tell me what I should do to prevent it. Tell me,” he begged as the car started moving.

 

 

“I told you, Appreciate her and what you have… Love her,” the driver said as he looked back at him through the mirror.

 

 

Jiyong was left speechless as he waited for them to arrive at their destination. He will be fetching Dara and together they will go the restaurant. He’s praying really hard that everything will change. That when he wakes up tomorrow, Dara will be there beside him so they can welcome a new day together.

 

 

His thoughts were halted when the car stopped. He looked outside the window and saw that they were already in front of the YG Building. He glanced at the driver and saw him smiling mysteriously at him. He shook his head as he went out of the van and proceeded towards the rehearsal room where 2NE1 is having their practice right now.

 

 

“And that’s a wrap guys, you did good. See you tomorrow,” Jaewook’s voice welcomed him as soon as he entered the room. He offered a smile at his friend as the latter nods at him. He then roamed his eyes around the room and spotted the person he’s been looking for at the far corner of the room. He started his steps towards her with a smile on his face.

 

 

“Oppa! I haven’t seen you in a long time,” Minzy greeted him when he passed by her.

 

 

“Yeah…. You’ve grown taller, Minzy-ah,” he said as he stopped for a while and ruffled the hair of 2Ne1’s maknae.

 

 

“Jiyong! What are you doing here?” Dara asked him as soon as he was standing in front of her. She was supposed to text him that she’ll just meet him at the restaurant for she knows that Jiyong is busy.. Yet, here he is.

 

 

“I’m going to fetch you,” he said as he reached for her bag and carried it.

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing with my bag? Give it to me. I’ll carry it,” she said as she tried to get her bag from his arms but she failed.

 

 

“I’m doing what a boyfriend should do,” he closed the distance between them and whispered when their faces are just only inches apart. Then he stole a kiss on her lips before straightening up again. “Let’s go?” he asked as he offered his hands in front of her.

 

 

Dara, though confused at his actions, took his hands. She felt Jiyong squeezed her hand and she smiled. Jiyong was acting all sweet and loving to her and she’s liking every bit of it. She smiled broadly as she said her goodbyes to the members, dancers and the staffs. Then the two went out of the room with their fingers intertwined and silly smiled plastered on their faces. The people who are left behind the room felt giddy all of a sudden seeing Big Bang’s leader being sweet to 2NE1’s fresh vocal for the first time.

 

 

 

When both are already inside the van, Dara let out an exhausted yawn as she rested the back of her head on the headrest of her seat. Then she slowly closed her eyes as she decided to take a nap first since they were still far away from their destination.

 

 

Jiyong glanced beside him when he noticed that it was eerily quiet inside the van. He smiled seeing Dara sleeping with her head resting on the headrest of her seat. He slowly scooped her head in his arms as he let her head rest on his shoulders. Then he wrapped his arms around her and intertwined their fingers. Then he bent down and kissed her on the forehead before turning his gaze outside the window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara slowly fluttered her eyes open when she felt that someone is shaking her. She rubbed her hands on her eyes as she tried to focus her sight. Jiyong’s smiling face welcomed her as he kissed her on the lips. She smiled through the kiss and was about to kiss him back when he pulled out.

 

 

“We’re here already, sleepy head,” Jiyong said as he chuckled before going out if the van then assisting her of going out as well.

 

 

“Ji, this is not Tribeca,” she said as she eyed where they are right now.

 

 

“I know,” he said as he started going inside the restaurant but she held his shirt.

 

 

“This is not where I reserved us a table,” she shook her head as she turned around and was about to climb back into the van when Jiyong wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent her from her plans.

 

 

“I want us to try something new… Hmmm? I reserved us a seat in there. Let’s go?” he asked as he turned her around to let her face him.

 

 

She smiled as she nodded her head. Jiyong reached for her hands and intertwined their fingers as they both entered the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Close your eyes,” Jiyong said out of the blue when they were in the middle of their dinner. Dara looked at him, confused but all he did was just smile at her. She complied as she closed her eyes.

 

 

She felt him reach for her hand across the table and squeezed it first before she felt something cold was on her wrist. She was tempted to open her eyes and look at wrist but opted to just open them when only Jiyong says so.

 

 

“You can open them now,” Jiyong said as she slowly opened her eyes. She gasps softly seeing the charm bracelet encircling her wrist. She turned her gaze towards Jiyong and saw him smiling affectionately at her.

 

 

“Happy Anniversary, Babe,” he said. Dara can’t help the tears to pool at her eyes so she sniffed and reached for the tissue paper and tapped it on her eyes.

 

 

Jiyong caressed the bracelet on wrist before explaining the small figures hanging on it. “Some of the charms are old and some are new. That’s a musical note, because we share the same interest in music. This one is a flower, what is no sense of matter at all, except it was exquisite much like yourself. Let  see... a rabbit doll, Tam Tam, that you dearly love. And... that’s the Eiffel Tower  that you’ve always wanted to see. And... this frying pan, cause you are the only person that I know that can actually do the flipping  thing. And... this one’s a heart...,” he paused as he rolled the heart charm in his fingers before looking straight in her eyes,  “my heart... it’s yours now.”

 

 

“I……. It’s beautiful, Jiyong.. Thank you,” she said as she examined the bracelet with tears on her eyes. “I haven’t bought you a gift, I’m sorry,” she said shyly.

 

 

“It’s okay, Dara. As long as you’ll be there with me, that’s all I could ever ask for,” he kissed her hand as she smiled at him.

 

 

They talked for the rest of the night about everything that crossed their minds. Jiyong started telling her stories about him. About his childhood memories and about his struggles when he was just a trainee. Dara couldn’t ask for more because Jiyong had opened up to him. It was all she had been waiting for, him telling her stories about himself. This day couldn’t be more happier for her.

 

 

It was after a while that they decided to call it a night and leave. They stood at the pavement, waiting for their van to arrive, when unknown to Jiyong, they restaurant they had just went is just three buildings away from their favorite restaurant.

 

 

Jiyong faces Dara and decided that this was the right time for her to hear everything that he has to say. “I love you,” he said.

 

 

Dara looked back at him and smiled, “Ohhh.. I love you too.”

 

 

“I want to tell you why I love you,” he said.

 

 

Dara glances back and forth towards Jiyong and to the road. “We…. We’re waiting for our ride, you know that, right?”

 

 

“I have to tell you this and you need to hear it,” he said as he grabbed her hands and pulled it closer to his chest. “I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn’t allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear... Today, because of you... what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed,” tears started falling from his eyes as he looked straight at her. Dara can’t help but to tear up as well seeing the loving stare Jiyong is giving her.

 

 

“... and I’ve learned that if you do that, then you’re living your life fully... it doesn’t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Dara, if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love... and to be love,” he finished as he pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

 

 

“I don’t know what to say….,” Dara said in between her sobs.

 

 

Jiyong smiled, “You don’t have to say anything…. I just wanted to tell you,” he pulled out from their hug and then closed the distance between their faces. Then he claimed her lips and she kissed him back.

 

 

Both of them pulled out from their kiss when they realized that their van has arrived. Dara went in first and he was about to go in when he accidentally glanced at the driver’s side. It was him! The same driver who kept on popping out of nowhere.  

 

 

“Are you going in or not, my child?” the driver asked as he smiled at Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong slowly went inside and sat beside Dara. Then he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her in for a kiss. The driver looked at them through the rearview mirror and smiled. Then the clock strikes eleven then the traffic light on the intersection turned red.

 

 

Jiyong’s tears fall heedlessly from his eyes. He knew that it was going to happen whether he tried his best to change it. But, if it will really happen, then he won’t have any regrets at all because he had said everything he wanted to say to her.

 

 

Then he saw a blinding light approaching the side of the van. He turned to her and looked at her straight in the eye before whispering whole heartedly; “I love you, Dara.”

 

 

BOOOM! The truck smashed forcefully at the van, exactly at where Jiyong and Dara were sitting.

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry,” Bom said, with tears streaming down her face.

 

 

Dara looked up at her best friend and smiled sadly. Bom immediately ran towards Dara and enveloped her in a hug.

 

 

“I can’t believe it, Bommie.. Jiyong, he……. he knew what was going to happen. He has a promotion about this day. I should’ve believed him,” Dara said in between her sobs as she buried her face in the crook of Bom’s shoulders.

 

 

Bom don’t know anything to say so she just rubbed Dara’s back comfortingly as she listened to her broken and painful sobs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

THE END…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding! :D Keep on scrolling… Kekekeke. ^___^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, when are you going to wake up? It’s been five months already.. I missed you. So much,” Dara said as she held his limp hands in her and placed a gentle kiss on it.

 

 

She was thankful that he did not die because of the accident. The doctor explained to her that if only the rescuer were two seconds late, Jiyong wouldn’t be alive right now.

 

 

She stood up from her seat as she went towards the mini refrigerator and got some juice. Then she sat at the couch and opened the television. As usual, the news was always about him and the accident. It has been five months but the fact that Jiyong hasn’t woken up yet made the accident on the headlines everytime.

 

 

Big Bang’s world tour was canceled for the mean time because obviously, they can’t hold a concert with their leader missing. And also, 2NE1’s world tour.. Hyun Suk sajangnim understands that Dara can’t perform really well when her mind is with Jiyong all the time.

 

 

YG Family is the consistent visitor of Jiyong. But Dara stayed at his room as if she lives there. She just can’t leave him here. What is he wakes up suddenly? She wants to be the first one he will see the moment   he opened his eyes again.

 

 

Another day will pass and he is still not waking up. She stood up from the couch and sat beside his hospital bed, where she usually sleeps. Yeah, five months have passed already but she hasn’t given up yet. No, she will never give up the hope that one of these days; Jiyong will open his eyes again and look at her lovingly.

 

 

She held his hands against hers and she leaned her head on the bed. Then she slowly closed her eyes while silently uttering the prayer she had on repeat for the last five months. “Please wake up tomorrow, Jiyong-ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara fluttered her eyes open then shielded her eyes from the blinding light that is caused by the sunlight. She shuts her eyes again tightly before opening them up again. She yawned soundly and lazily without bothering to cover .

 

 

That was when she heard a chuckle. She stiffened on her spot. That chuckle was familiar. Oh so familiar in her ears. She whipped her head towards the bed in just a nanosecond.

 

 

There, she saw him, Jiyong, looking at her with amused expression on his face. She blinked, then blinked again. Jiyong is looking at her. His eyes are open. And he is half sitting on the bed. It took her mind a while to process her thoughts.

 

 

Jiyong. Half-sitting. Eyes. Open. She gasps loudly as tears immediately run down her cheeks. Then she threw her arms around him. Not minding if she is crushing him. All she needs to feel is his warmth. To make herself believe that Jiyong is really awake.

 

 

“Oh my God,” she said as her shoulder shook uncontrollably. Jiyong hugged her back while laughing.

 

 

She pulled out from their hug and looked at him. “Why are you laughing at me?” she asked as she sniffed loudly and wiped her tears using the sleeves of her shirt.

 

 

“You’re so unlady-like,” he said as he snorted and pulled her again for a hug.

 

 

“I missed you, Ji,” she said.

 

 

“I missed you too, baby,” Jiyong replied as he kissed the top of her head.

 

 

“I was scared, Jiyong. I was scared because I thought I was going to lose you,” her tears strated to fall again from her eyes. Jiyong pulled out from their hug and cupped her face with both of his hands.

 

 

“Shhhh,” he wiped her tears with his thumb. “I’m alive.. I’m here.. We’re both alive,” he said then lowered his head on hers and claimed her lips.

 

 

When they parted to catch a breath, Dara had a disgusted look on her face while she covers with her hands.

 

 

“What?” he asked.

 

 

“Ewwww. You kissed me when you haven’t brushed your teeth for five months,” she said but she had an amused expression on her face.

 

 

“For your information, I already brushed my teeth a while ago while you were still sleeping,” he said as he stuck out his tongue playfully at her. She smiled at him and crawled her way towards the bed where she lied beside him with her arms wrapped around his body.

 

 

Jiyong hugged her back. Thankful that the nurses had removed the tubes from his body a while ago because it seems like he won’t be needing it anymore.

 

 

“I love you, Dara,” he whispered against her ear as he her hair gently. Feeling the love he is feeling for Dara overflows from his heart.

 

 

“I love you too, Jiyong,” she replied as she closed her eyes while savoring contentedly the feel of Jiyong’s arms around her.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

THE END! :DD

Thank you all for the support! ^__^