The Answer.... Yes or No?

My Cute, Shy and Cheesy Penguin

"Amu-chan, would like to be my girlfriend?" these world are like songs that jingling in Amu's ears. She was shocked as she didn't notice that her best friend who was her crush also had the same feeling as she does. She looked at Daiki speechlessly while wondering how can she answer him. Daiki looked at her sadly as he asked, "Dameda? Souka... its okay" as he forced himself to smiled. He let go of Amu and walked away. Then he got out of the Music Room.

Amu quickly chased after Daiki. She grabbed his hand and pulled the dense pocky prince in to a sweet kiss. When she broke the kiss, she looked in to his eyes as she flushed. "Does this answered your question?" she asked as she looked away. Daiki smiled slightly and hugged her tightly. "Sure it does," he answered as he looked into Amu's beautiful brown eyes and slowly leaned over... to her lips and kissed her sweetly. 

After they kissed for the second time, they went back to the classroom and got their school bags and left the school while holding each other's hand, and left for their first date.

In some corner at the school~ 

"Ne, Rio-chan?" called Ryosuke worriedly. "What is it, Ryosuke?" she asked while giving him a cute smile, "Will Dai-chan and Amu-chan steal the title of 'the cutest couple' away from us?" asked the latter. Rio chuckled as the overflowing cuteness of her strawberry prince. She patted the latter's back and answered, "Daijiobu dayo, even if they steal our title away. We will still be the cutest couple inside our hearts" the strawberry prince smiled brightly. He slowly leaned over and pecked on his precious girlfriend's lips. Yuri covered his eyes and complained , "Get a room you two!!!!" 

"hai hai," answered the strawberry couple with a flushed face. then they got up from where they were and left for their sweet date. 

"Kim-chan, can i have a date with you?" asked Kei as he wished that Kim will accept the invitation from him. "Gomen ne, Inuu-chan but i have to go home and feed Kyo-chan. So, Jyaa ne," said Kim as she stood up and walked away. Right now, Kei would like to bang his head to the wall more than anything. You see, even though Kim had already become his girlfriend, but they seldom go on date. And their story would be told soon. 

"Hanna-chan ikouzo," said Kota, he smiled at Hanna and helped her out. "Hai," answered Hanna, as she stood up wit the help of Kota and as they left the place.

Fai and Yuya  smiled at each other as they stood up and held each other's hand and left the rest who decided to have a karaoke party in Yuri's house to celebrate.

===================================================================================================================

Nee-chan~~ this is the end of this story~~~ i hope you like it :) by the way, i gave out a hint on the next pair that im gonna work on~ good luck finding it~ ;)