Confession?! (Part 2)

My Cute, Shy and Cheesy Penguin

Inside the restaurant~

The waiter leaded them to their table. Daiki pulled the chair out and let Amu sat on it. Daiki smiled at her. He went to his seat and sat down. The waiter appoarched and asked them for their orders. After they order their food, Amu smiled at Daiki and asked, "Dai-chan will you have enough money to pay the bill?" the price for one dinner set excluding drink already cost more that 1000 yen. Daiki chuckled as he found how cute was the girl he had a crush on. "Daijiobu, daijiobu. i had brought enough money for us" he answered as he took out the master card from his wallet.

His phone rang as he took a sip of his ice water. Daiki faced to Amu and said, "Excuse me, Amu-chan i have to take up a call ne" Amu smiled and nodded slightly as he stood up and walked towards the washroom and answered the call. "Moshi moshi?" he said as he answered the call. "Arioka Daiki!!!!! Have you confessed to Amu-chan yet?" asked the caller. Daiki immediately recognized the voice of the caller who was a really close friend of his - Yabu Kota the oldest member in JUMP. "Yabu? Why did you ask that? I'm planning to tell her after the dinner by the way," answered Daiki. 

"Dai-chan, remember to order a Chocolate Sundae for Amu-chan, okay?"  said the caller as the voice changed from a Kota's high pitched voice to a girl voice. Daiki's eyes widen as he realized that the owner of the voice - Saiyonji Hanna. "Hai... i will... Hanna-chan..... chotto.... you guys are spying on me?!"  asked Daiki as he started to wonder how did they know that he would confess in the restaurant. "Oh.... errmmm.... we ain't spying on you. Ahaha, what are you talking bout?" answered Kota as he was trying to cover that fact that they were indeed spying on our dear pocky penguin prince with the whole JUMP and their girlfriends. And of course as dense as Daiki can be, he didn't realized that. 

"Oh... Very well then... I'll see all tomorrow, Jyaa," said Daiki as he hang up the phone and walked back to his table. Daiki smiled at Amu as he sat down and said, "Nothing much, its just that Yuki wants me to buy her a piece of strawberry cheesecake when we finish eating." the waiter approached to when their order arrived. They started to eat silently as our dear pocky prince was trying to clear out the silent tension between the both of them. 

When they finished eating. Daiki wipped his mouth and looked into Amu's eyes. He inhaled a very deep breath and said, "Ne, Amu-chan... eto.. there's a reason for me to invite you have this dinner with me..." She smiled at him and asked innocently, "And what is that reason?" 

Daiki bit his lips and said, "I have to tell you something important, can you b-" Amu's ringtone cut off his sentence. "Gomen ne, Dai-chan, i have to answer this call," said Amu as she picked up the call and said, "Un un.... hai hai... wakatta!! Jyaa." she hanged up the phone and face to Daiki. She bit her lips and said, "Gomen ne, Dai-chan.... Kaa-chan want me to pick up my sister from her tuition class. So see you tomorrow" then she stood up and left Daiki there dumbfounded.

"Oh, that call came at a bad timing ne, Dai-chan," said Yuto as patted Daiki. Daiki turned back and got the shock of his life. He saw the whole JUMP and their girlfriends waved at him. He approached to him and said, "So you guys indeed spied on me." 

"Gomen na, Dai-chan," apologized Hikaru as he continued, "We all are worried about your first confession to girls. Ne minna?" as the rest nodded. "We should start planning another confession by now!!!" said Rio patted Daiki. "But before that i need to pay the bills first.." mumbled Daiki as he took out his wallet from his bag and walked to the reception. 

After he paid the bill, the fourteen of them headed to Daiki's house and started to plan the next confession of his. 

===================================================================================================================

MINNA, gomen for late update T^T i wish this can be a good new year present for you all. :)

there's some words that i would like to tell my dearest nee-chans.... so here we go~

2012 had been a wonderful year for me. I started to roleplay and write fanfiction. I would like to thank Emma and Alex, my best friends and my classmates that i met from school. The two of them were the one that brought me to the world of fanfictions. After that.. i would like to thank Macy, Ami and Chelle, the first few friend that i met from the world of roleplays. i love and i enjoyed the time when i flail over JUMP or other things with you guys, I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Then i would like to thank Hazel nee-chan, Kim nee-chan, Fai nee-chan, Hanna nee-chan and Amu nee-chan. you guys are my all the time favourite AFF writers!!!! I would never imagine that i would become one of your friends when i just started writing AFF. You guys are awesome! and i glad to be your friend too!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

And i would like to thank all my readers that had been supporting me from the very start till now. please continue reading my fics ne! ^_^

MINNA, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME IN 2013!!! YOROSHKU! *bows*