Confession?! (Part 1)

My Cute, Shy and Cheesy Penguin

That day after school~

"Hai~ Dai-chan read this!!!!! REMEMBER!!!! ITS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!! OKAY?" warned the JUMP members as they passed a magazine to Daiki while they were having their break. He turned it over and saw the title of the magaizne - "101 ways of creating a romantic confession"

"Nani kore?" asked Daiki clulessly as he wonder why would his dearest group members passed that magazine to him. JUMP members facepalmed themselves as they shook their head, they couldnt believe that the pocky penguin prince can be that dense. "Ano,Dai-chan... you need this magazine to create a romantic confession to Amu-chan. Don't you want to have a special confession that in the future you can tell your kid and let them feel jealous that their mom has such a awesome husband?" asked Ryosuke while drinking his favourite strawberry juice which was made by Rio. Daiki went speechless after he heard what Ryosuke said. He took the magazine and stuffed into his bag.. later their dance practice continued until late at night.

That night~

At the Arioka Resident~

Our dear pocky penguin prince was laying on his comfy bed reading something that the JUMP members passed to him when his sister knocked the door. "Oi, nii-chan what are you doing?” asked Daiki’s younger sister.  Daiki heard his younger sister’s voice as he quickly  hid the magazine under his pillow. “N-n-nothing! Ahehehe! “

“Onii-chan!!!! Tell me….” said Daiki’s younger sister as she pouted. “Hai hai, I’ll tell you now… I want to confess to someone,” answered Daiki as he looked away and blushed. “Dare? Dare? Amu-chan??” asked the younger sister cheekily. Daiki suddenly went speechless as he wonder how the pocky did his younger sister know his secret. “Don’t look at me like that. I knew it since you meet her, by the way you look at her~” answered his sister as she knew that Daiki would ask her that question. “Ohhh…. Souka…. NANI?! BY THE WAY HOW DO I LOOKED AT HER?! SO YOU KNOW IT FROM THE START?!” asked Daiki as he freaked out. “Daijiobu, daijiobu onii-chan, Amu nee-chan has not known your secret yet,” said the sister as she patted his shoulder and she walked to his bed and took out the magazine that she read the title of the magazine ,”101 ways of creating  a romantic confession….Hmmm nii-chan, so you want to give Amu nee-chan a unforgettable confession ne?” asked the sister. Daiki blinked and nodded his head. “Hai…” he mumbled “Daraka… can you teach me?” he asked.

“Onii-chan,” said the younger sister as she put her hand on Daiki’s shoulder and continued, “You should do this confession in a place full of romantic feelings.”

“Hai hai, a place that is full of romantic feelings na….” mumbles Daiki as he starting to wonder where he would found a romantic place. His sister patted his shoulder and walked out of the room.

-skip this part-

Daiki took out his phone and texted to his beloved Amu. His heart was beating  faster than usual as he was really nervous. His fingers were trembling while he was typing..

*Amu-chan, are you free tomorrow night?*

He was wondering  should he press the “send” button as his younger sister snitched his phone and helped him pressed the button while saying, “If you’re a man, you should really send her the message” then she walked out of the room.

After a while, his phone vibrated as he quickly checked his phone. Amu replied his message. He smiled sweetly in front of his phone while typing.

*Souka…. So let’s meet at the restaurant. Ne the one in the Hilton hotel.*

After that he quickly walked to his wardrobe and chose the clothing the he would like to wear for his date at the restaurant in the fancy hotel.

-skip this part-

Daiki quickly rushed to the male’s changing room right after the dance practice and took a shower. Then he dried his hair and wore the clothes that he chose the previous night. Then, he checked his bag and the time from his watch. Then he quickly rushed the hotel.

“Amu-chan gomen ne!!!! We started our dance practice a bit late,” apologized Daiki as he bowed in front of Amu. “Dai-chan, its okay,” said Amu as she patted his head. Daiki looked at the who stood in front of him in shock as he never expected that he would see another side of his sweet Amu. “Ne, Dai-chan……. Stop staring at me like his….. it’s embarrassing you know” said Amu as she was blushing  madly. “Gomen gomen Amu-chan!!!! Saaa….. let’s go in ne!!” exclaimed Daiki as he held Amu’s hand and brought her into the restaurant.

===================================================================================================================

updated~~~!!!! gonna update another chapter soon~ xD