Chapter 2

Secretly Living With Kim Myungsoo

"Then...would you mind if I do this..."

"Wh..." You were cut in the middle of asking by L kissing you. * my first kiss.....is gone. My first kiss was taken away by a playboy * It took you a second to realize what was really going on. You pushed L away from you and covered your lips with the back of your hand. "What was the for?" "Hahah" he laughed a little and walked back to him room. "Yah! What the hell was that for?" You yelled to him as he closes his door not answering you. "What the hell was that for?" You rub your lips with the back of your hand trying to erase the kiss. 


You woke up by hearing the birds chirping by your window. You got up and did your morning routine before school. After getting dressed in your clothes you walked out to see L looking at you.
"What do you want?"
"Ah~ is someone mad that their first kiss was taken by a hot handsome guy!?" He started walking towards you.
"Huh do i look like i care about what you do!?" You pushed him aside so you could get past him.
He pulled on your arm so you face him. "Then can i do this...?"
"Wha..." You were cut off again when his lips touch yours, kissing you again.
This time it wasn't like last time.
You pushed him off. He laughed a little and walked off.
"What was that for?" You asked pulling on his shoulder to look at you.
"Haha what I thought you said you don't care what I do?" He asks back raising his eye brow.
"...." *he's right* You let go of his shoulder.
"Haha thought so." He laughed as he walked out of the apartment.

~At school~

You got to the school gate. Walking though the hallways hearing whispers for other kids as you walk by. "Hot. Got a boyfriend? Can I be your boyfriend?" from the guys. While the girls "Look at her, she isn't even as pretty as the queenkas. I heard she goes after other girls man. Ah she is such a ." Yep that's what you get every day for the students in school. A bunch of hate thrown at you from the girls and get chased by the guys. No you are not a queenka. But the guys still chase after you like you are one. Girls hate you because of your natural beauty and having all the guys chase after and you rejecting them.

"Hey there beautiful. What are ya doing alone?"
*great the schools namgrease is after me again*
"What do you want Woohyun?"
"I want you! What else?! Hehe" he give you his eye smile.
"First thing, gross I would never want you. Second, go away, I don't want to see you nor the rest of your people (infinite). And third, don't try to give me that eye smile and think I'm gonna fall for you." you spat at him.
"Feisty, me likely." He tried to put his arm around you but you pushed his arm away. The bell rang. "Oh gotta get to class. See you later baby." He made a kissy face to you as he walked back from where he came from.
*Ahw. Why does he bother me so much?! I hate when guys do that.*
You walked off to your class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm back finally! Sorry to make every one wait! i know im a bad author that never updates so ill try for another chapter tonight as well

hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter!

THANKS TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! I LOVE U ALL!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE