Chapter 1

Secretly Living With Kim Myungsoo

You are laying on top of your human size pillow on the floor studying for your math test tomorrow. You were minding your own business not caring for what L was doing. All of a sudden you feel something heavy on you. Before you could do anything you feel that someone try to tickle you.

 

"yah~ what are you doing?" pushing him off you.

 

"Just want to see what you would do. Why is something wrong with that?" he said as he laughed.

 

"Yes there is something wrong with that! Why would you do that?! I don't even know you nor do you know me."

 

"Well then...why don't we get to know each other more then?"

 

"Hahaha! No. I'm busy studying for my test and I don't need to know more about you then I already know about you." you said getting annoyed by him.

 

"See you do know things about me."

 

"Oh my gosh!!! Would you just leave me alone so I can study."

 

"But i have nothing to do." he said  scratching his head.

 

"Then go study for the math test." you got up walking to your room.

 

"Gosh why does he have to be so annoying?!" you asked as you slammed your door shut.

 
 
 

A few hours later you come out for a late night snack.

 

"Ahh... Myungso oppa do you love me" some girl asked.

 

"Yes. Why wouldn't I love you?" Myungsoo asked back.

 

* huh do really think that he loves you? nope! he is just using youuuu~ * you thought after having to hear that.

 

You keep walking towards the kitchen not wanting to hear anymore of that stupid girl ask L questions that the responds is false.

 

"Huh looks like he brought home another one of those girls."

 

You got your snack and drink and went back to your room trying not to hear what's going on in L's room.

 

"Why must he have to bring girls here sooooo much?!!!"

 
 
 

"Eunsoo!!! Bring me my now!" L yelled from his room.

 

"Great! Why do I have to do it? Do it your self if you want to do girls so much" you said as you got up to go get him his you-know-what.

 

"Here" you said as you threw it from the door not wanting to see any of you-know-what.

 

"Thank you sweetie" L said to you as you slamed the door shut.

 

"Whatever playboy" you walked back to your room.

 

"Wait a minute... did he just call me sweetie?! Gross! I will never ever be your sweetie! Ewe!" you throw up in your mouth.

 
 

"Ok you can leave now." You heard L say to the girl.

 

"huh he kicking her out already? It's only been like 10 minutes since I gave him his you-know-what." you asked after hearing him tell her to leave.

 
 

You heard a knock on your door. You opened the door to see L standing at your door. "What do you want?" you gave him an annoyed look.

 

"Why? You don't want to see me?! Am i too handsome for you to look at" he said trying to annoy you even more.

 

"What do you want Myungsoo?" now you are annoyed by him. "And FYI I have seen better looking guys then you!" "Then...would you mind if I do this..."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated!! You all must hate me for not updating huh? Lol *bow* I'm sorry for not updating for so long.

Happy late Christmas! i was gonna update last night but my mom decides to kill me with cooking food all day so hope u dont mind.

Hope you like the first chapter! See you in the next chapter! >_<