Chapter 3

Secretly Living With Kim Myungsoo

You walked into your class. All went quiet, watching you go by. *why do they keep on starring at me?! I didn't do anything!* you thought to yourself. You got to your desk, unfortunately for you one of your enemies was there, Kim Myungsoo. Yep you sit next to Kim Myungsoo. Don't you just love your seat so much? Hah wrong you hate your seat. You have to sit next to him all day long for your classes. You sat down and waited for the teacher to come.

 

The teacher finally came after 10 minutes. He handed the class your tests and told you to start as soon as you get yours. Unfortunate for you, you sat in the last row so that means you don't get as much time as others.

 

The bell rang telling you class was over. That means hand in your math test. You walked up to the teacher's desk and handed in your test.

 

Ringgggg ringgggg the bell rang for lunch. You got up, grabbed your things and walked out of class.

"Eunsoo"

You turned around to see who was calling you. "Oh hey JinAh" you waved to your friend.

"Do you want to go get lunch with me?"

"Yea let's go I'm so hungry. I didn't eat anything this morning."

"Ok! Let's go" she grabbed onto your arm dragging you along to the canteen.

 

"Eunsoo look its Myungsoo" JinAh said pointing toward where he and Infinite tables was. Yep she doesn’t know you live with him.

"Eh you can do better than him or any of his friends. He nor his friends are not as good as they seem .They're only for show."

"What do u mean unnie?" JinAh asked confused.

"All im saying is that you can do better than them JinAh" you said getting into line for your food.

 

You get your food ready to pay for it when "hey bebe what to sit with us?"

You didnt even need to see who it was to know who it was. It was the Namgrease, Nam Woohyun.

"No" was all you reply without even looking at him. You paid and walked away leaving him there alone with JinAh. JinAh quickly paid for her food too and follow you bowing to Woohyun as a sorry.

 

"Yah unnie why did you reject him?!" she half yelled at you as she sat down next to you.

"Why? Do you want to sit with them? You can if you want to. I dont care. You can go by yourself" you reply back while stuffing your food in your mouth.

"WHAT?! No i dont want to sit with them. Their fans will hate me" she said looking down at her food.

"Then why ask? You know i hate them"

 

There was some silence until JinAh asked "unnie why do you hate infinite so much? They never did anything bad to you before"

"JinAh, why do you hate the queenkas?" you asked back not answering her question.

"Because they all are about themselves and no one else"

"Well then that’s my answer too"

"But unnie infinite isnt all about themselves"

*oh poor JinAh, you haven't seen them outside of school have you*

"Whatever you'll never understand why i dont like them. Now let’s stop talking about them. Ok?"

"Ok"

 

Ringgggg Ringgggg

The bell rung telling lunch was over. You and JinAh got up to throw your trash away and walked back to class.

"Bye unnie see you after class" JinAh waved as you both depart to your class.

"Bye Jin"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi to all readers! i know i lied about updating im sorry. hope u like this update. is it boring? is it too short? sorry if its too short

sorry this might be the last update for awhile. i started to work on my graduation project and making a poster for my cousin (koa-zer18) and i will be going on vaction in like 2 weeks and i have to have my graduation project done before i go so ill be focus on that more. ill try my hardest to update before i go so please hang in there with me. Thank you ^^

THANKS TO ALL MY NEW & OLD SUBSCRIBERS!!! I LOVE U ALL! WELCOME NEW READERS!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE >_<