How Will I Get Her Back?

사랑해 (Saranghae)

Soo Hyun POV

    I knew that Eunjung had found her. The short affair that I had had with Suzy, and many other girls was unknown. No one knew that there had been other women, but it was time to tell Eunjung. I hadn't technically been dating her while I dated Suzy, and she was beyond innocent. I liked her a lot, but she bored me. I know that I sound like a pig, but I had been waiting for the one. I had always known that Eunjung was the one for me, but to her, I'd been so invisible. I just couldn't date her. By this point, you may think that I sound like a horrible slob, but I've been trying since I was 16 to find someone to keep my mind off of the fact that Eunjung and I would never be together. It turned out to be more than one girl at a time. I feel so sorry for the mistakes I've made. Suzy didn't know about Eunjung, and Eunjung didn't know about Suzy. I guess that they would have to find out about eachother...

 

EunJung POV

    While I talked with Suzy, I felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. She was so sweet. It turned out that we shared so many favorites: Korean Dramas, Brands of Makeup, Korean Actors and Boy Bands, and so much more. I wanted to find out the name of the boy who hurt her, so I could make him pay. Hurting Suzy would be like crushing the paw of an innocent chihuahua. Suzy was strong, but this boy was breaking her. 

"What was his name?" I asked cautiously. 

"Soo Hyun Oppa," She answered as my stomach did flips and somersaults. Oh crap.