The First Day of the Rest of My Life~

사랑해 (Saranghae)

Eunjung POV

    I strapped on my new Hello Kitty backpack and checked my reflection. Hair? Perfectly sleek? Wait, did I just see frizz? What would HE think? HE, the one that I'd been crushing on for so long. I've loved him since the first grade, but Kim Soo Hyun was oblivious. Well, I just HAD to loook perfect. He needed to stop seeing me as a child. Although we are the same year in college, he's always considered me to be "one of the guys" or even his "little sister". Today, all of that would change. He would see me as I saw myself.

      The shirt and skirt combination that I had picked out was very flattering. The low cut black shirt had ruffles accenting just where it was supposed to, and the plaid miniskirt highlighted my slim waistline and my best asset: My . The look seemed incomplete, so I added black mary jane heels (Louis Vuitton, my daddy had just bought them for me!) and a navy blue blazer with our school's crest: The roaring lion. Golden Lions, Fighting!! I looked in the mirror, and loosened my hair from it's braids. My hair now had a y, windblown wave about it. I smiled, and hoped he found me irresistible. With my red Kipling bag on my shoulder, I was going to conquer the world (at least my true love, which was the same thing to me if you thought about it!!)

       Kim Soo Hyun POV

    As Eunjung pulled up in her slim red convertible, hair flowing ever so slightly in the breeze, I had the urge to give her a hug. Behind those designer sunglasses, I knew there were the lightest brown eyes, full of insecurity and hope of acceptance. I wanted her to notice me as more than a brother figure. I loved her inconfident attitude, and was ready to reassure her that she was perfect. The moment she stepped out of her car, I saw that she didn't need any confidence boosters. My eyes widened as I examined her outfit. She looked like a woman, not just a young girl. I was shocked.

     "Kim Soo Hyun!! Oppa!" She squealed and darted into my arms, in a friendly way. Although this gesture normally wasn't romantic, the way her touch lingered all over made me tingle. I couldn't reveal this to Eunjung. I was her Oppa, her big brother. The one who protected her. If we were in a relationship and something went wrong.....I just can't imagine how terrible life would be without her. I loved her, and I would rather keep our friendship and know she'd stay by me forever, than to have a relationship and a bitter split. I just wondered, when did my life become so complicated???

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author Note! First off thanks to Franci for adding me as coauthor! Let's give you a teeny background on us two! We are best friends and I'm pretty fluent in Korean and fluent in English and so is Franci! If we post in Korean we'll post translations so don't flip! Franci did all the work on this one so I can't take credit! By the way, saranghae means I love you to those who didn't know! Franci will write in English and I will translate the stuff she doesn't know! Like if she writes "what should I do" I might write it like this "nan eothukae?(what should I do)"! I hope this helps you imagine the story a bit better!(It helps me!) With love, Nita! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! And BTW I want to add a Suzy and someone couple! Who should the lucky guy be? Franci add a note! Saranghae(I love you), 니타(Nita)