Don't Judge Me

Our Story

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"I AM TIRED JIYONG!" She exclaimed.

"And what?! We will break up?! No!" I said.

"Ji, I am really tired. I am tired with issues, with people around us and also WITH YOU" she cried every word she said. I can't help but to symphatize my girlfriend.

"I don't want us to fall apart Baby Girl. Please, let's talk about this issue" I pleaded.

"And what? After this, another issue will resurface again? I'm really tired Jiyong" I hug her. It's our 3 years anniversary today but this what happen. How did we end up like this?

 

Flashback

 

November 2009

"K, I miss you" I am here at storage room where I am talking with my gf on my phone. Yep! I have a gf in Japan, it is the time when we debuted in Japan. I saw her, she saw me and we fell in love with each other. That's our story. I am very happy with our relationship that sometimes I always want to go to Japan.

 

When we're done talking to each other I hung up on her then face the door just to see Sajangnim leaning on the door. Hyung knows Kiko and he order us not to have a relationship with her.

"Did you forgot Jiyong that I am tolerating all of you to have a relationship with Ms. Kiko Mizuhara?" He said with a stern voice.

"Hyung, mian" I bow my head.

"You know why I don't like that girl?" I look at her with a crease forehead. "Many idol in Japan are talking about her. They said she's a bad influence, a gold digger and a " he said calmly.

"HYUNG!" I said with wide eye.

"Jiyong! I am saying the truth! You choose, go with her and leave this company or leave her and continue with your work! I am going to wait for your answer until tomorrow!" He shouted every word he said. After finishing his statement he got out of the room. I just glared at the door.

 

How could hyung say those words towards K. Ugh! He has no right!

 

I get out of the room just to bumped into someone.

"Sorry" an angelic voice greeted me. I look at the source of the voice. She's looking at me and our eyes met, I just remember how I pursue her when she has a bf but after her bf cheated on her, she became distant to every boys except me and Bae. Although me and Bae still has a feeling towards her, she told us that she doesn't want to have a relationship to anyone. We take our defeat until I saw K. "Jiyong-ah, is something wrong?" She asked me, breaking me from my reverie.

I sigh before answering her. "You wanna go to the rooftop?" she stared at me until I saw her nod.

 

 

We were silent for a very long time until I break the silence.

"Dara-ah, I am going to quit" I said. She look at me, wide eye.

"Are you sure Jiyong-ah? How about your family? You know that Dami unnie is still studying and you're the one who is supporting her" I stop from all my thoughts. How could I be so selfish?

"But I love K" I heard her sigh.

"Jiyong, just keep your relationship with her" I was shocked to what she said.

"H-how?"

"I am willing to be your gf" I look at her wide eye. She look at me with a smile. "Just a front, so that Sajangnim will not be suspicious towards you and Kiko. This is my way in thanking you for helping me to make it here. And I know how hard for you when your family is depending on you. That's what I'm always experiencing" she look at the view in front of the building. How could I forget my feelings towards her when she's being kind to me. She doesn't know Kiko even her physical appearance but she's willing to do this. Such a kind hearted girl.

"Thanks" that's all I can say.

 

The next morning. Me and Dara is standing outside Sajangnim's office. Dara look at me, so I hold her hand before I knock at his door. When we enter the room, Sajangnim begin to look at our entwined hands with a raise brow.

"Jiyong, do you made a choice?!" He look at me this time.

"Hyung, the truth is.. Ahm.."

"Sajangnim, the truth is me and Jiyong is in a relationship and Kiko is our close friend" Dara said staring straight in Sajangnim's eyes.

"What do you mean Dara-ah?!"

"Jiyong and I are together since I came back from the Philippines. Mian Sajangnim" Dara said without hesitation.

"Is that true Jiyong?!" He glared at me. I swallowed a forming lump in my throat.

"Neh" I answered, tightening my hold to Dara.

"So you mean I was wrong in thinking Kiko and you have relationship?"

"Hyung, I followed you when you told us that we are forbidden to have a relationship to her"

"Fine! Atleast you're gf is a good girl" he begin to smile at Dara. Aish! Hyung really loves Dara.

 

November 2010

A year have passed, me and Dara became really close while at the same time me and Kiko is having our secret relationship. Me and Kiko sometimes have a misunderstanding but Dara is always there to support me. Sometimes I am more comfortable to Dara than Kiko. Then a news that we are dating resurfaced the net that Sajangnim became furious. But he knows that me and Dara is dating so we convinced him that it's just a rumour. After making sure Kiko and I is not really dating, he released a statement that the scandal is not true.

 

 

Then a breaking news came to me. I heard Kiko having an affair to other idol in Japan. And I even saw them cuddling with each other in my own eyes. I was very furious that time but I never confront them. I just can't compromise my position to Sajangnim.

 

 

I broke up with her but my heart has been crushed. As I came back to Korea I begin to sulk. I thought Kiko is the girl for me. I love her very much, she became my comfort zone whenever I am in Japan. And now that she's gone my life became cold again.

 

 

I was sitting here in the rooftop when I felt a presence next to me.

"Are you okay now? It's been a month since you two broke up" I felt a tear in my eye but I keep it to myself until I felt her tiny fingers wiping my cheek. "Come here" she open her arms towards me so I hug her tightly.

 

When I stop from crying I wipe my tear striken face then I face her. I saw that she's also crying so I cupped her face to wipe the tears but my eyes drift to where her lips are. She's biting her lips that provoking me to kiss her so I did. I felt her stiffened at first but nevertheless she responds to my kisses. My heart begin to pound that I can't help but to crushed her body with mine. I heard her ragged breathing that I released her and look at her eyes. We both panthing realy hard and realizing it a smile curved in our lips.

"Dara" "Jiyong" we said our names at the same time. She bit her lips again so I hold her hand.

"Stop biting your lips" I whispered huskily.

"Wae?" I saw her pout so I peck her lips. Aigoo! The kissed we had is our first kiss and if I knew that her lips is that soft I already kissed her the first time we pretend to be lovers.

"Because I'm a guy and we find a girl y when they bite their lips" forms an 'o'. Cute. "Dara can we make this thing real?" She was taken a back with my question but after the kiss I realized that I didn't forget my feelings towards her.

"A-are you sure? I thought you don't like me anymore" she said in a small voice.

"If you don't wa-" I didn't finish what I'm going to say when she kissed me.

"Who told you that I don't like?" Then she run to the door while laughing. I laugh realizing what she had done. So I run to her, also laughing.

 

 

We decided that we will take the first day of our pretention to be our anniversary. Sometimes she will get jealous on some fan girls or idols that will link to me but I always assure to her that she's the only one for me.

 

November 2012

Me and Kiko is not really friends but I am willing to be her friends. Since I joined instagram I always liked Kiko's pic for I find her pictures cute. But netizens think otherwise. They thought we were really dating and we just denied it. So they search every scandal I have with Kiko. But I don't care cause me and baby girl have a strong relationship now and I know she trust me more than anyone else.

 

 

It's our 3rd yr anniversary. I was preparing to fetch her in her house for we were going to US for our vacation when she stormed in my house.

 

End of Flashback 

 

 

"Jiyong! I just can't take the scandal this time!" I look at her eyes before I spoke.

"Why? We made through every scandal I had even the scandal. You're always here with me but why are you beginning to felt tired?"

"Ji, I saw a pictures of you and a girl. Is she attracted than I am? Is she an idol? actress? or model? Are you cheating on my back?"

"Baby you know that I can't do that. The picture, it was taken when we were only pretending. The girl in the pic is Kiko" I saw her flinched so I held her both shoulder. "Baby, it was in the past, let's just keep it there. We don't need to bring the past back. I am here, you're here we're happy"

"Ji, someone told me that you're not a anymore! When are you planning to tell me about that?!" I felt a pain in my heart. I was dumbfounded so she continue. "The scandal which is saying you are a womanizer, Jiyong is it true?! Do all the girls that you met, did you them all?! Are you-"

 

"Please, baby don't judge me" I said still holding her shoulder but I already shed tears falling freely from my eyes. Her eyes became wide. "I admit, I am not a but I never anybody. My first is Kiko but after her I didn't anybody because I don't need other girls because I have you. You said you're not ready so I didn't insist it to you" I begin to sob uncontrollably. "And I don't just want to you BUT I want to make love to you" I tightened my hold unto her shoulders. "I can accept what other people think about me. Only your words can affect me. So please baby, please don't judge me" I closed my eyes for all I can see is blurred image.

 

 

I felt her small finger wipe my tears.

"Ji, I am sorry. I am sorry" she also begin to sob so I hug her tight.

"Baby, I didn't do anything that could hurt you. I love you that I can't bear to flirt with other girls. You're the only one for me Baby Girl" she pull on our hug and look down to the floor.

"Ji, I am really sorry. I judge you first without listening to your explanation. I just felt jealous because I love you. I thought breaking up with you won't make me jealous from other girls" she choke every word she said. I cupped her face.

"Marry me so that you will not feel jealous towards the other girls for I am YOURS, ALL YOURS!" I kneel in front of her. "I may don't have a ring to offer to you or a fine dining or a flowers but all I could offer to you is my BODY, HEART AND SOUL. Will you accept it?" I said while looking at her, hoping she will accept my offer.

 

"Ji, like what I've said a while ago I am tired" I stand straight while holding her hands. I was about to retalliate when she kiss me, hard and made my heart pound faster. "Of course, I'll marry you! No more judging just TRUSTING, promise" with that she tip toed and she sealed her promise with a kiss.

 

 

Loving someone is about TRUST and FAITHFULNESS. You may get hurt or be happy but in the end of the day you'll always stick to someone who will also stick with you no matter what the circumstances you have.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that the Picture Unperfect is on-hold.. TT

I just finish this fic because someone requested it..

Sorry if i disappoint all of you..

But for now pls bear with me.. :)

 

Thanks for my unnies who became my inspiration: Appledara, cappucin0 and Quincy unnie..

And also to my Top Commentor: irish27..

Thank you for your time.. I appreciate all your comments from first chap to the latest.. 

And to all of my subscribers, thank you for supporting! :))

Please comment and i'll acknowedge you for giving me such inspiration.. :))