Picture Unperfect 2

Our Story

 

Jiyong's POV

The moment she stand from our bed I feel scared, I put the phone in my ear and I can hear Kiko on the other line.

 

"Babe? Talk to me. Is something wrong? Babe?"

"Kiko" I begin. "Please stop calling me Babe"

"Why? What happen?" I can feel her confusion.

"In the first place we were not really together. I love Dara and I will never let her go or hurt her. She's my life" I said calmly.

"What are you talking about?! My pictures that you liked, the visits in my page and the meetings we had when you were here at Japan. How can you explain those?!" She shouted on the other line.

"Kiko first, I liked your pics because someone tagged me in your pic and I can see that it was cute so I liked it. Then, when I visit your page it is because I want to see if someone is bashing you because I liked your pic but I never intend it to see your updates. And lastly, we were meeting each other because TOP hyung is your close friend and we met each other with my members and it is definitely not a date" I still calmly said to her. "So please stop assuming things that is never and will never be happen" with that I hang up on her.

 

 

I strive on where are our bathroom and I immidiately heard how my baby girl is crying. How I wish to take away the pain she's feeling right now. How I wish I am the one who feel the pain instead of her. I lean my head to the door before I knock.

"Baby girl.. Baby girl talk to me.. About the phone call.. Ah.. I can explain" I said with a pleading voice. I want to explain myself. I want her to know that it isn't my choice hurting her but she doesn't want to talk to me. She wants to be alone so who am I to stop her.

 

 

I open the door to get out of the room when I realize how silly I can get. Of course girls are always saying that they want to be alone but feel otherwise. I close the door and lean against the wall. I hear her cries and sob and this time it is louder. I am hurting knowing I really hurt her.

 

 

After sometime I still can hear her soft sob but she's not crying anymore. I waited for her and the moment she gets out of the bathroom I hug her at her back. I want to tell her everything but I can't. Some of her accusation are true but I swear I didn't intend anything to hurt her, it just happen. She told me everything that she wants to tell me. I feel like stupid knowing I hurt her badly. I can't explain so I just tell her how sorry I am. But the moment she told me that she is tired I immidiately get scared. I turn her to face me and seeing her crying stabbed my heart. I want to cry but I supress it for I don't want her to see me weak.

 

 

She told me things I forgot. How we fought for our love. How happy we are being together despite the hardships. And most of all how I fought for her love. I promised that I will never cheat on her like what her ex bf did to her. How could I do that to her?! I'm so stupid. This girl in front of me is the only girl I've ever dreamt to be my wife. She even cursed in front of me that I didn't even expecting. Do I really hurt her? I hate myself! Sorry baby girl, MY BABY GIRL.

 

 

I was about to tell her not to leave me that I love her so much that she's the only girl I love the most but she suddenly told me that she's letting me go. I was left dumbfounded until I realized she's not here anymore. I run for her but when I reach the parking lot, she's already gone.

 

 

I cried, I cried so hard. I can't picture myself living without her. How can I live each day without her in my arms?!

 

 

I can't even sleep in our bed this time. When she was here in our house, the house feels like HOME. The warmth, the love and the laughter she's giving makes this house comfortable. Now that she's gone suddenly I feel the coldness, it doesn't feel like home anymore. It feels like I am deserted in a desert, hopeless. I cried myself to sleep. I reay hurt her. Who am I to lock her in my arms when all I can give to her is pain. This time I will not be selfish, I'll give her freedom if that what she needs just to make her happy.

 

 

After our break up I feel like I'm a living zombie not only by what I feel but also the appearance. I have growing stubbles already but I don't care because I intend to lock myself here in my house. Sajangnim allow me to have rest until I feel okay. I only eat what my omma cook for me. She's my regular visitor although she's not asking why I am like this, I know she has an idea.

 

 

Even though I am not been in YG building, I have my friends to make sure baby girl is happy. I even ask TOP hyung personally to take care of baby girl and console her because I know that baby girl needs someone to talk to. I remember how I console her when her ex bf cheats on her.

 

 

In a span of four months, I heard hyung and baby girl became really good friends. Hyung always inform me on what baby girl do but now five months have passed and being away from them makes me wants to go back from where I belong.

 

I call his phone because I am going to tell hyung that I am going back to work and pursue baby girl again for I can't live without her by my side.

"Hyung! I have something to tell you" I said with a high tone.

"Ji, ahm I have something to tell you too" I creased my forehead thinking what might happen to baby girl.

"Is something wrong?"

"Neh"

"What is it hyung? Is it about Dara?"

"Ji, please don't get mad at me. I am just doing what you want me to do and I can't help myself not to fall in love with her" hyung told me. I was stunned from what he said. I didn't thought hyung to fall in love with baby girl for I thought they are always awkward with each other. But knowing how kind and radiant my baby girl is, I know every man in this world will fall in love with her.

"Is that the problem you want to tell me?" I ask him still my heart having a fast beat.

"Neh, and I want to ask you if it's okay to you to have Dara as my gf" I swallowed a lump in my throat before I answer him.

"Hyung, who am I to stop the both of you. If you really love her tell her. I am just a stupid ex hyung. I'm okay with it" I said biting my lips.

"Kansahamnida Ji. Oh! What do you want to tell me a while ago?"

"Ah I just want to say that I wrote some songs that will fit to our next album, that's all"

"Good! So you're coming back?"

"Not now hyung maybe if you and Dara is officially together I might come back. I just don't want to take her away from you" I fake a chuckle.

"Aigoo Jiyong-ah! I am honored to be your rival but if that's what you want I am thanking you that you are giving me a privelage to have some time alone with Dara. I'll tell her that I love her one of these days and if she will allow me to be her bf I'll never bring her back to you but if she will not allow me I am not going to interfere to the both of you" I know hyung is the clown of our group but in terms of love he's always the serious one.

"Okay hyung. Bye" I hung up on him while I stare at my ceiling. I guess I have to wait for them to be happy. A tear fell in my eyes, even though TOP hyung is one of my best friend, can I be selfish this time? Can I wish that Dara still love me and she will turn TOP hyung's proposal down?

 

 

1 month have passed, I was in the middle of writing a song when TOP hyung called me.

"Hyung, why did you call?" I ask him.

"Ji, Dara!" He said with a high tone. I became nervous, suddenly feeling a stabbing pain in my heart, thinking something bad happen to my baby girl but hyung's next words totally break my heart. "She allow me to her bf! I am so happy Ji! I love her! Oh God! I really love her! Thanks my man! If it's not because of you I will never be this happy! Thanks Ji!" I can feel how happy hyung is but why do I feel otherwise. I must be happy right? Dara will be happy, she deserve to be love and be in love. I MUST be happy! Ugh!

 

"Hyung congrats! Just..just don't hurt her. Love her unconditionally hyung. Don't you dare hurt her. Love her more than how I LOVED her" I tried to be calm even though I startled. My grip to my phone became tighter.

 

Loved?! Stupid Jiyong! You still LOVE her!

 

"Ji, don't worry. I will never do the things that will hurt her. Thanks again Ji. Oh wait she's calling me now! Talk to you later" then hyung hung up on me. My tears begun to fall, how I wish I can take this pain away. How I wish I am happy for the both of them.

 

I cried so hard, burying my face in my palms. I felt someone is tapping my shoulder so I turn to face that someone. I saw my omma, I can't help but to hug her.

"Bong, tell me what's wrong. I've been worried to you since Dara left. Please tell me what's wrong"

"Omma, it hurts.. It really hurts.. Why is that loving someone hurt this badly?!" I cry while omma caressed my back.

"Ji, if you didn't feel pain you're not in love. Love comes with pain. Not because you love each other doesn't mean you will not get hurt. Sometimes feeling in pain makes your love for each other grow stronger"

"But omma we're not still together and I am hurting even more" I said while crying.

"Because you let her go. You didn't even put up a fight for her. You didn't show to her how much you regret what you've done. Sometimes girls says what on their mind when they are emotional, so you have to give her sometime to think. To think what's the best for the both of you however you must also do your part, pursue her if you must but don't ever let her go" I stop from crying.

"Omma TOP hyung and Dara are now together" I said biting my lips.

"That's the worst consequences you'll get if you let someone go then regret after knowing she moved on with someone else. You can't do anything now. It's been 6 months Bong and locking yourself here will not bring her back to you. Make up your mind, the world will not stop spinning when you lost someone. There's a life beneath this house Bong. You still have us, your family. So don't think that you are alone when in fact we will be here in just one call away" I hug her tighter. "Bong, Dara is still here for you. I know Dara for a very long time and I know she still loves you" I look at omma hoping that all she said is true. "Aigoo! Bong you're a grown up man. You can endure anything. Omma believes in you. Look at yourself, you're not the Kwon Jiyong who we love the most." I hug her and this time I am not seeking for someone to lean to but to thank omma for everything that she told me.

 

The talk between omma and I help me realize that I have to face everything without Dara. She's now happy with hyung and I don't want them to get hurt because of me. 

 

 

The next morning, after I take a bath I look at my mirror in the bathroom. I saw a two toothbrush in the holder, I smile unconciously. I look at the mirror.

"Stupid Jiyong. Just admit it to yourself that you'll grow old alone" I saw my shaving cream "This is it. I have to face them now" I begin to shave my growing stubbles. After I am done I saw the G-Dragon that VIP loves and the Kwon Jiyong that my baby girl loves. A bitter smile form in my lips this time. "Aaah! I'm so bitter!"

 

 

After contemplating to myself, I begin to make a decision. I go to the salon where I always make my hair dye. I enter the salon and immidiately saw my hairstylist shocked face.

"Jiyong-ah!" She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Miss me noona?" I face her smiling. There's no customer right now because this is really my day here at salon.

"Of course! Your hair, it brings back memories when you are making the 'My Heaven' MV. By the way, what brings you here?"

"I am planning to dye my hair" noona ushered me to sit so I complied.

"What color?" My original plan to my hair in a platinum blonde with a glints of blue but baby girl came to my mind.

"Bring back my hairstyle when I am doing my first album noona" so she did it. While she's doing her job, she can't help but to ask me some questions but all I can do is to nod, smile and shook my head just to answer her.

 

 

After the 'make-over', I immidiately go to Sajangnim's office. All the employees that I bump into make their own shock faces. I was chuckling to myself, did I really make a sudden appearance? I knock at Sajangnim's door and when I heard he's voice telling me to come-in, I begin to open the door.

 

Hyung is not looking at me so I cleared my throat. "Goodmorning Sajangnim" I said. He look at me then go back to his work.

"Oh! Jiyong, Goodmorning" he said but after sometime he looks at me again then smile at me. "You're back! I thought I will never see you again" and that leads to our very long conversation.

 

 

I bid my goodbye to Sajangnim because I have to go to my members. I know they miss me, so I headed immidiately to our practice room.

"Wazzup!" I exclaimed. When I look at their faces they are all having a wide eye. Then they all scrumbled infront of me then hug me.

"Chae, Minzy, you're here? You don't have a practice?" I smiled to them but I really want to ask where is baby girl.

"We have a practice oppa. It's our break but Bom and Dara unnie is in the practice room" Chae said while smiling.

"Ji, my man! Let's go to them!" TOP hyung said. He put his arm in my shoulder then drag me to girl's practice room. My heart keeps on beating erratically. I don't know what to do but I can't also move from the hold of hyung.

 

 

Hyung pushed me in front of the door. I look at him and the others, bewildered. He told me to open the door, so I did. I open the door and the moment my eyes land on the beautiful hazel brown orbs that I missed, my surroundings begin to fade. How I desire to lock her in my arms and hold her like there's no tomorrow. I was about to dash my way to her when a hand hold my shoulder.

"Jagiya, Bom noona, Ji is back!" Hyung said.

 

 

Jagiya? She's not my baby girl anymore. I have to face the fact that Dara is not MINE anymore.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the sequel of Picture Unperfect.. it's only Jiyong's POV.. so you all know how miserable his life during the break up.. :))

i want to acknowledge all my unnies--> Jasmine (Appledara), Lyne unnie, Quincy unnie and myjoyce1986..

do you want a continuation of this chapter..? :) 

please comment.. :))