36 thanks for smiling

Just of their business ?

They boy bowed "Annyeong hasseo. I'm Lee Jeongmin."
He smiled , this smile was heartly and warm.
I bowed "Annyeong hasseo, I'm Mun Ra Yeon... "
He smiled again and I smiled back shortly.
Then I went to Yongguk "Can I talk you ?"
He nodded and we went into my room.
I sat on my bed and started "Can you tell Jonghyun never talk with me again?"
Yongguk was confused "Ra Yeon,... what happened this time?"
Someone opened the door, it was Jongup.
He closed the door quickly and ran to me.
He hugged "I heard what happened... are you okay?"
I nodded "Yeah.. I hope so."
But Yongguk was still confused "What happened?"
So I started again "Jonghyun was all the time with Minhee and today also in the break. I was with Minki and Seunghyun. So I saw how she bowed to him."
I broke up and some tears get out of my eyes, but I kept on "And then she kissed him. The kiss took a long time, and Taemin ran to them, he pushed him ... then Jonghyun came to me. I was already on the ground and cried... . I know.. I wasn't that much better"
I looked to Jongup "But.. I was too angry and sad. But then he told me I shouldn't cry etc, but I told him he shouldn't touch me, so he called me a ."
Zelo came also in "Ra Yeon...." He smiled but after he realized I didn't feel well, he came quickly to me.
He tried to make me laugh, and he was succeed.
After fifteen minutes Eric came in and told us we should come and eat.
We did it.
All the time I looked to Jeongmin.
He was a bit shy.
During the meal everyone asked him a lot.
And we laughed a lot.
After the meal BAP had to go home. They had on the next day schedules.
After they went, I was first in my room, Changjo knocked all the time on my window, but I left my room.
 I overthought what I could do, so I went into Jeongmin room.
He smiled "Annyeong."
I bowed "Annyeong Oppa... I hope you like this room."
He nodded "Of course."
I smiled "So you are going with Himchan and Yongguk oppa in the same college?"
He nodded "Yeah I do.. but just for a few months.. at least.. "
I nodded "I hope you'll have here a great time. Shall I show you the city?"
Jeongmin smiled "Yeah.. it would be nice."
Truely, I just wanted go outside.. I couldn't be in my room. Diversion.
Outside it was a beautiful day, so we went into a park.
We laughed alot.
He was really nice to me and he asked "Ra Yeon... are you in a relationship?"
I shook my head "I don't know... It's a bit complicated. But I guess... no not yet."
He looked down "Sorry to hear that..."
I smiled "Aniyoo.... It's okay. Lets walk home. It became late."
He nodded and smiled back .
On the way we laughed a lot again.
And infront of the appartment building stood Changjo.
I stopped and turned.
Jeongmin was confused so he asked "What happened Ra Yeon?"
I whispered "Turn, too... there is Jonghyun... I don't wanna meet him right now."
But Changjo noticed us "RAA YEEON."
I turned.
Changjo went to us, he looked confused to Jeongmin "Who are you?"
Jeongmin was nice "I'm Lee Jeongmin"
But Changjo ignored him "Can I talk to you Ra Yeon?"
I looked to Jeongmin "Aniyo... I don't have any time."
Jeongmin said warmly "It's okay... I can go already. "
He smiled.
I said quickly "Aniyo... you don't need go..."
But he walked.
I looked down and became angry "Jonghyun what do you want?"
He hugged me "Ra Yeon... this kiss... she kissed me... I didn't want it.. or her. Just you."
I said cold "Why didn't you stop her? Why spent you so much time with her? Why not with me?"
He said warm "Because she is one of my closest friends. I know her really well, and she knows me well. And I don't know how I should treat you ... cause the things happened."
I looked up "This isn't a reason why you didn't stop her!"
He looked down "I know.."
My eyes became wet "Don't you have something anymore to say? Something like the reason?"
Changjo just looked down.
I whispered angry "... don't speak to me again... I think we just hurted each other too much."
Then I walked over him , but he took me wrist "Ra Yeon... I don't think we hurt each other too much... I guess.. we just need find out how we can be together..."
I ripped my wrist "I can't anymore Choi Jonghyun... I feel pain... if I see you with her.."
He said quickly "I would give her up for you..."
I just looked down "It isn't a good idea... she would hate me.. Don't make it complicated. It was a great time, but I can't anymore... "
I ran into the building and I heard his voice, he shouted ".... How could and can you do that?"
My tears ran over my face and I entered the appartment fast.
I walked over Eric and Jeongmin.
They looked confused and followed me.
Eric knocked on my door "Honey... everything alright?"
I shout "Nothing is alright. "
They came in.
Eric sat next to me and Jeongmin sat on the ground in front of me.
Jeongmin sounded guilty "I shouldn't go.. what did he say?"
Eric was confused "What happened?"
He answered "Jonghyun stood in front of the building... and I thought it would be better to let them alone.. so I went before."
Eric nodded and I broke in "Aniyo... isn't your fault. It's just... "
I looked to Eric "Nothing.. I just overreacted. I think I need some sleep."
Eric nodded and went out of the room, but Jeongmin not.
He looked down "What did he say? I think you lied. Cause the relationship your parents."
I looked shock "How did you know?"
He smiled "I know this... "
I said calm "okay... I broke with Jonghyun up... We hurted each other a lot. I can't live with it anymore."

____________________________________

How do you like the new character? :3