1. Comback

Just of their business ?

I was at Busan's airport waiting for the next fly to Seoul.
I was in a flashback.. I remembered how stupid Chagjo was to me. Such an .
My brother talked to me "Ra Yeon, about what are you thinking?"
"Yong guk... It was a long time since I was in Seoul. I need to visit a new school find new friends." I looked sadly down.
"Buck up!" He smiled. "I'm sure the other boys and I'll help you. "
"Sure you'll do it." I smiled back.
"And of course Jongup would help you. I think he'll be glad!" Yongguk smirked.
I pushed him "Yongguk don't be so... you know he doesn't want a relationship.. I'm not his type. and he is not mine!"
"Maybe not.. or maybe he is interested in you." He winked.
"Come we need to check in now." Our father Eric talked to us.
 

We stood up and followed Eric. We flew about a hour.
Eric started "Ra Yeon... do you remembered at Choi Jonghyun? The son of my business partner?"
I looked to him "Why are asking ?"
Yongguk said "Father... don't be so. I 'm shipping her with Jongup!"
Eric looked strange at him "Jongup? Do you mean our Moon Jongup?"
Yongguk nodded "Of course, why not... I mean they would be a great couple."
Eric overthought it "Arraso... but I don't think so. "
I disturbed them "Are you two serious? Aigoo I mean , can't I decide myself?"
They replied "No you can't" and laughed.
I watched out the window.
Eric started again "So I want that you date Jonghyun!"
I looked shocked to him "NO I don't do this for you."
Eric "Why ? Andy said he 'll say to his son the same. If he asks go with him out have a nice day."
I replied "In our childhood he was an . I don't want meet him again."
Eric said to Yongguk "Son, tell her to listen on her father well."
Yongguk looked between Eric and me few times. "Me? ... I'm not sure.. I think you two should wait... We don't arrive Seoul already."
We nodded.
After 10 minutes we arrived. We entered the entrance hall and I saw all members of BAP.
BAP bowed down and said "Annyeong hasseo- we are B. A. P..  Yes Sir !"
We laughed and we greeted each other. Zelo ran to me and huged me "Ra Yeon, you are back. We need to do something together."
I laughed "Sure we need."
Jongup ignored me a bit he said just "Annyeong " and hugged me.
Then I saw my brother who talked to him.
I drove in a car with Zelo, Yongguk and Jongup. Zelo talked a lot.
Yongguk said "Zelo.. stop talking! You'll have enough time. So how was your holidays?"
Zelo was quit and Jongup answered "Our holidays was nice.. what about you ? How were the weeks in Busan?"
Yongguk told them everything about his summer flirts.
I disturbed. "Oppa.... I don't wanna know about Rachel or how she called!"
The other laughed. We arrived at the new home of Eric and me, an apartment building in the 10th floor. Yongguk lifes at BAP dorms.
I went into my room, the most of my things was here already.

Zelo came into it and Eric screamed " ZELO if you toch my daughter, you'll die! " Zelo looked shocked.
"Don't care about it, he knows that we are just friends." I laughed.
"Sure... so what do you want to see tonight?" Zelo smiled.
"I don't know... what about the promenade? Isn't there often interesting things?" I asked.
"Okay. I'll meet you there at 8 PM. I'll wait for you." He smiled and went away.

After few hours I went to the promenade.
" Heey Ra Yeon I'm here " Zelo screamed and I walked to him.
I huged him "Hey ... I'm happy to be here again. "
We saw a dance battle. I remembered some of the guys. We walked the river along.

 

At the next day I woke up early. I went to my new school. Eric is so unfair, I was not on the same school like the others. I could be in a class with Zelo, but we weren't at the same school. But Jongup is at my school, too.
I wanted to go to him, that I'm not lonely but a clumsy person ran into me.
I turned and saw a cute girl. She had dyed hair.
"Aah.. Mianhee. I didn't want this!" She said.
"Oh no problem. could happen. " I knelt down and helped her with her things who fell down.
"By the way I'm Lee Minki, who are you? I can't remember to see you before" She said.
"No today it's my first day here at school." I smiled "I'm Mun Ra Yeon!"
"Nice to meet you. In which class will you come?" She smiled back.
"I don't know I don't find the way to the secretariat. " I looked around.

We were on the way to the building there I felt sights in my neck. I turned and saw a boy with his gang.
"Oh my god" I started. "I know him."
Minki turned ,too, and asked "Choi Jonghyun? Changjo?"
I nodded.

 

___________________________________________________

The first chapter of my new FF..
I hope you like it , and I would be glad if you write me what you think about it ^^