first meeting

The Maknaes (Faithful meetings)

 

Another update! :)

Enjoy reading! (That is if anyone is reading)

PS: I know a little about the issue of Seungri so if there are some things that I got incorrect *Sorry* :) but to clarify things, it is pure fictional and this is what I want to happen :)

So yeah! Again Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Sigh”

Here I am lying on my room, again, for the thousandth time, and for that thousandth time was bored to death.

Wanna know why?

Cause the ‘Scary Dragon’ has put me in a ‘you-are-grounded situation’, not only that, the freedom of living on my own was currently snatch by the said ‘Scary Dragon’.

*flashback

After the Alive Tour, he made a decision for us to go back and live together, meaning we must live again in a dorm.

Of course we all disagree but he manage to talk to Yg and of course, as always, Yg agrees.

Then one by one for some unknown reason all my hyungs agree, and you know the policy, majority wins.

Once, when Ji – hyung was out I ask Bae –hyung the reason for having them say yes and he said “Ji is doing this for the group.” And of course I didn’t believe him so I didn’t leave him alone until he said the real reason.

“It’s because of your issues Ri.” He said in a low voice just enough for me to hear it.

I went to  kitchen unable to think, I get to have a drink when Bae –hyung puts his hand on my shoulder.

“Sorry” he said looking at me pitifully.

“It’s okay hyung, it’s for the group.” I said with a sigh, unable to drink the water that’s on my glass.

“You know, you still haven’t talk about the issue.” He said with a voice that is encouraging me to talk.

True, I still haven’t tell them the real story in the scandal and if it was really me, and the other issue about the Japanese model.

“It’s better to stay that way.” I said as I poured mu untouched water in the sink.

I went to my new bedroom, and as I close the door, I heard Top-hyung voice, “Did he say something?” Bae-hyung just sighs.

*end of Flashback

Sighing again, I sit up to look at the window of our new dorm, which is very high, cause were on the top-most floor, which is the 30th floor.

I look at the lights of the city, I sighed again.

Thinking if I tell them the truth, Nah!, I’d rather rot here in this very room that to tell them the truth.

I lay on bed the again.

Now looking at the ceiling I but looking at nowhere really, I recall what happen that faithful night, when someone allegedly told a newspaper that I slept with someone.

*Flashback

It was a cold night, but not cold enough to stop me from buying a drink in the nearest convenient store, I was just passing a dark alley, when I heard some faint call of ‘help’ in Hangul.  I stopped from my tracks, why not, were in Japan.

I lean so that I can hear better, ‘help’, there was it again, grabbing anything that I could I run to where it was, only to find a group of men beating one  and he looked very familiar, I scold the men and try to also beat me, good thing I grab a pipe in the way, I didn’t even know it’s a pipe.

One has manage to punch me in the face while the other in my stomach, it made me lose my grip in the pipe but I kicked them.

The one who punch me in the face back up a little and I manage to see his face in the light that, I was so shocked he looked like me in the first glimpse, but I can say that I was much ‘cuter’ than him.

He grabbed that opportunity to punch me in the stomach again that made my knees go weak, I was starting to fill dizzy.

They said something like ‘mind your own business’ then one men shouted at his companion saying that their victim was now long gone.

 I try looking at the man I was supposed to save but I see his spot empty, I laugh at myself. ‘How ironic, BigBang member Seungri found dead in the alley way in Japan’

As I was losing all hope when I heard footsteps coming on our way, I looked on my left since my right was a dead end, the man that I helped was with a gun.

  I thought they’re gonna run but the man who looks exactly like me kicked me again and said in Japanese words “We are not done yet, Lee Seungri of BigBang! I recognize you!” Then they run.

I slumped down, letting my body rest.

After the said commotion, the man who I helped approach me, to say thanks, but we both was shocked.

“Kyuhyun hyung?!”

“Seungri?!”

+++++++++++++++++

SO what do you think??