Foreword

The Maknaes (Faithful meetings)

 

 

 

Another Foreword :)
@DAEBAKmama --> THANKS A TON! :D

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes I think that the heaven hates me or something, may it be a little thing or bigger issues, but most of the times I think I’m blessed, whether it may on little things, big something, and faithful meetings.

I guess the heaven just did something bad so that we can be better, sometimes be the best that we can ever be.

Well as they say, grapes are crushed to make a good wine, while gold are melted to be a good jewelry, diamonds are being cut to be in their best form, then maybe they are doing this things to me to be someone in the near future.

I really think that I’m all alone in this place called earth, but one meeting change it all, well, not one but many meetings.

Meetings that I thought to be ‘annoying’, but turn into more deep that I even look forward to.

Still the heaven made so many trials in our life that we didn’t see what really matters the most.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I didn’t really think that kid is capable of making me change; I didn’t even think that I can change, and that is for the better.

I’m the one who’s supposed to help him, not the other way around.

At least we help each other.

Well, we already pass almost all of the test the heaven has bestowed on our friendship so I think there’s nothing left to do, so let’s just relax.

Wait! I think there’s one more thing to do.

 I guess I’d better train him as an Evil maknae too!