You and I

Always There

It’s been a year now since we’ve been dating. I never really thought it would ever happen but it did. A lot has happened between us since the day we met when we were little kids till now. Everything since that day you met that girl, that day when you married her and till now. I never expected this to happen but it did. It’s you and me now.

 

I didn’t think you would care when I told you (well, when I left a note telling you) I was leaving. I didn’t really think it would have a huge impact on your life or your feelings. I knew we were best friends but I didn’t expect you to run after me. I thought you were really happy with her. Were you Jonghyun?  

 

The truth was I wasn’t that far. I was watching over you. I was there everyday. Call me a stalker if you wish. I watched you two when you moved into your own house together and I watched you two live. What I didn’t know was behind your smile was something darker. You missed me. All that time you were trying to find me but really I was just outside your house waiting. That’s right. I was waiting for you. I thought I finally convinced myself to let you go and move on but I didn’t. I love you too much to let you go.

 

A couple of months after you two got married, that was when it hit me. I stopped. I stopped following you places and I stopped watching you. That is when I finally convinced myself to stop. I started doing what I said I was going to do, pursue my dream. I always wanted to become a singer remember Jonghyun? So yeah that’s what I did. It helped me forget about you too. In a matter of months I forgot about you and her.

 

Skipping ahead another year later and I’m doing good; really good. I was happier now; much happier that you weren’t in my life. I know that’s a really terrible thing to say but I was happy. I remembered how sad I was when I was with you…and that girl. I even forgot what her name was.

 

One morning my alarm went off. I went to check what the date was. Oh…It was your birthday. I started to remember everything now; everything about you and everything about us. I wondered how you were doing. Did a lot happen over the year? Were you doing okay? I’m sure you two are still together. Did you forget about me just like how I forgot you? You probably did. Since it was your birthday I decided to go and see you. I parked my car outside your house just like how I did a year ago. Things were…different now. You weren’t there. It was just her and the house looked empty. Did something happen between you two?

 

I went back to my apartment. That night I was just sitting on the couch by myself like I always did until I heard someone knock on the door. I went to answer it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Was that you Jonghyun? No it couldn’t be. But…I could recognize those pair of eyes and that grin on your face. You were holding a bouquet of roses. I thought you were stupid. Why were you here at the front door of my apartment carrying roses for your wife? You should go back home. You stepped in without my permission and hugged me tightly. Then you gave me the roses.

 

You told me everything. You told me how you found me and you told me how you’ve been looking for me this entire time. I never really thought you still cared about me. I thought that you stopped caring about me since you and her started dating…I was wrong. You told me how you two had a fight about how you never spent time with her because you were always too busy trying to look for me. Then you told me how she said she couldn’t take it anymore and a month after that argument you two got divorce. Without even noticing your soft pair of lips was on mine. I kissed you back. It felt like everything I thought it would feel like. Then you stopped and you told me you love me. 

 

It’s been a year now and I remember everything. I got what I wanted now. I got you Kim Jonghyun. I love you to bits and you love me too. I’ve been waiting since we were young for this and now I finally have it. Life with you, being your lover, is always what I thought it would be; amazing. I love you and being with you is better than anything else in the world. This is what it was like from then; and that is what it will always be. Forever it will always be you and I.  

 

**************************************************

 

A/N: Yeah............

Sorry I don't know what to say about this >_<

This was the sequel that I said there would be. Lame I know >_<

Sorry for any grammar errors or stuff like that.

Comments are loved ^^