I Can't Believe It..

You belong to me......

It's been four months since Yonghwa ang Shinhye get to know each other.

Yonghwa would usually help Shinhye in her studies as her senior, while Shinhye would cheer on him while he plays soccer....

Shinhye gained more friends, thanks to Yonghwa. Shinhye is really lucky to have a friend like him. He is just so PERFECT. He has what an ideal man should have and Shinhye had fallen for him already. The problem is, he doesn't show his feelings for her. But at least they're the best of friends. ^_^  

 

Weeks past, Shinhye didn't see Yonghwa. 

She was really worried about him because he haven't showed up for how many weeks already because she's used to the situation wherein they're always together.

The next day,Shinhye decided to ask the soccer coach, Lee Jong Hyun about Yonghwa's whereabouts. She sat down near Coach Lee's desk and asks him if he saw a soccer player who wears a  varsity jacket with a number "22" imprinted on the back. Coach Lee said that there isn't a soccer player who has a varsity jacket with a number "22" on it.. But Shinhye still insisted. Annoyed because of the stubborn student, Coach Lee takes down an old, dusty album and blows the dust  right into the poor girls face and showed her all the soccer players. Shinhye searched for Yonghwa and luckily, she found his picture and showed it to Coach Lee. And Coach Lee said, "Are you stupid? This soccer player has been dead for almost three years already! He was stabbed to death by a boy who likes his girlfriend because of too much jealousy. But the killer hasn't been put to jail yet because the police can't find him. It's so impossible that you've met him since he's already dead!" 

 

Shinhye was surprised and at the same scared of what the coach said. She can't believe that Yonghwa was a ghost who is dead for three years already. She can't believe that she spent time with a ghost. How did it happen? No wonder that his hands are so cold. But how? He's a ghost. 

A ghost can't be touched. This things kept on replaying in her mind. She really can't believe it.

 

Shinhye got home sad and lifeless as she goes to her room. Her mother asked her what happened, but, she said she's just tired and she doesn't have the appetite to eat supper so she darted toward to her room, and flops on her bed, crying. She felt sorry for Yonghwa..... She felt sorry for him because he was killed in such a painful state. She cries until she falls asleep.

 

She wokes up a few hours later because she felt someone's presence inside her room. She thought her brother is playing a prank on her that's why she called on him, "Yah, Kyungsan-ah! Stop palying around because I'm not in a mood for jokes!' But she didn't receive any reply from Kyungsan. She saw the shadow near her closet move. It isn't the height of her brother because her brother is small.. Until she saw Yonghwa. Shinhye was more frightened to death when she saw Yonghwa floating towards her, trying to reach out to her. Shinhye can't move because she was too scared and did nothing but stare at Yonghwa who is going towards her. As soon as Yonghwa reached her, he strangled her saying, "You Belong To Me~". Shinhye can't anything but struggle for her dear life. Good thing her mother heard her and storms into her room and embraced her which caused Yonghwa's presence to fade away.

 

After that incident occured, Shinhye can't sleep for a week because of the frightening incident. She was traumatized because of Yonghwa's strangling.

 

A few days later, Yonghwa's killer was caught by the police and placed in jail. At last, Yonghwa received the justice he deserved. When Yonghwa's family heard about the incident wherein Yonghwa showed himself to Shinhye. Yonghwa's family decided to have his grave blessed once again and his soul finally rested in peace.

 

 

Even though Yonghwa doesn't show himself to Shinhye anymore, Shinhye misses him so much. If it wasn't for him, she won't have any friends in school. 

 

A few more years passed, Shinhye finally graduated as a talented artist. After her graduation, she directly goes to Yonghwa's grave and offered all her awards to him. She bent down and whispere to his grave, "Hi, Yonghwa! I hope you're happy because you're already in Heaven. I really wish you were here in my graduation to witness me going up the stage receiving all my medals. But because of you, I learned many things from you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have a happy life in college. I know offer all of my awards to you as a sign of my gratitude. I will always love you, Yonghwa... Saranghae... I will never forget about you... "