Meeting You...

You belong to me......

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

Shinhye reached for her alarm clock to turn it off when she suddenly made a wrong move and fell down her bed. "Aish! Neomu apa! (It hurts!)" she exclaimed.

She hurriedly stood up and did some stretching so she would be really wide awake.

Shinhye is basically studying arts in college because she love drawing and painting since she she was a little girl.

On her way to school, Shinhye was struggling to finish drawing her Oak tree while riding a bus. She copied the Oak tree which is just behind their house and decided to finish it  on her way to school to minimize the time that she will use in school drawing pictures. Because she was so focused in her drawing, she didn't notice that the bus' driver made a hard left which caused her things to fall down. But to her luck, no one saw her.

And finally! She arrived in front of the university where she studies. She was in a hurry because it's almost 9 o'clock and her first period (class) is about to start. After getting her things in her locker, a running student accidentally knocked her things off and didn't even apologized or helped her. She got more annoyed too as some students walk on her papers. They didn't even know it! Sad, Shinhye turns around to pick up her things when suddnely, a student in a varsity jacket which has a number "22" sewed in front picks up her things and gave it to her kindly.

"You-you shouldn't have done that." she stuttered in embarrassment.

"Why? the student asked.

"Because it's not your fault why my things got messed up." Shinhye said, blushing. The guy who helped her is actually cute and she really love how handsome he looks like.

"So what if it's not my fault?" he chuckled "Helping people is my thing." He said, smiling.

"Ohh... hahaha.. Kamsahamnida!" Shinhye thanked him, still sitting on the floor. 

"Oh, by the way, Jung Yong Hwa imnida. Nice to meet you. Are you new here? Because your face doesn't look like your here for a very long time. What's your name?'

"Park Shin Hye imnida. Yeah, I'm new here. I'm a freshman.It's nice to meet you too" Shinhye answered.

Yonghwa helped her stand up. As soon as Shinhye touches his hands, she suddenly felt that something is weird about him. His hands are cold. "People's hands aren't naturally cold. Well, people's hand get cold only when they're in a cold place. But there aren't any air conditioners in the hall and it's not raining or snowing." Shinhye thought. "Aish... Never mind." She just shrugs of the weird feeling she felt with Yonghwa.

"So will we still meet again tomorrow?" Yonghwa asked. 

"Definitely! Kamsahamnida again for helping me with me stuff. I'm so glad to meet someone who knows how to be considerate." Shinhye said happily.

"Do you have friends? You don't seem to have friends around here." Yonghwa said.

"Honestly, I don't have friends here. No one talks to me, everyone here treats me as of I'm not existing here..." Shinhye answered.

"Don't worry! I'll be your new friend! When you have problems, just approach me. I'm always listening to problems." Yonghwa proudly said.

"Really?! Oh, jeongmal, jeongmal kamsahamnida. I'm such a lucky person because I met someone like you. Oh!!! I'm late!!! Bye! I must attend my first class! See you tomorrow or maybe later! Shinhye runs towards her classroom..

"Bye! Take care of yourself!" Yonghwa shouted.

I'm so lucky today...." Shinhye thought as she sat down on her desk. She is looking forward in seeing her new friend tomorrow. :)