the date;

Fool

Apparently three days later is the new tomorrow, and late at night is the new 'bright and early'. 

 
HAPPY 22nd, LEE SEUNGHYUN!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Remember your date" - Seungri received a text from Jiyong at the beginning of his shift. He couldn't think of anything witty and sarcastic to reply back, and therefore settled with sporting his usual pout. 
 
 
 
It was quarter to one, and Seungri was preparing to end his shift. 
 
He grabbed a towel to wipe down the counter before cleaning his own hands with it. If he were to be honest, Seungri was downright nervous. He had never been on a date before, much less with a man, and for the life of him, he could not recall why he had agreed to his hyung's proposal in the first place. 
 
"Are you about to head off, Seunghyun-ah?" he heard his employer call. 
 
"Neh", the male replied, still a little timid. 
 
"Thank you for your hard work today. Feel free to grab a beer and I'll take it from here", the other man clapped a hand onto Seungri's back and motioned to an unoccupied table. 
 
"Kamsahamnida, manager-nim."
 
Seungri bowed his farewell, grabbed a glass and sauntered over to a booth. 
 
He said one... Seungri looked at the clock hanging on the far wall. 
 
12;54.
 
He sunk comfortably in his seat, taking a big gulp of liquid courage and proceeded to wait. 
 
 
 
Having fallen asleep, Seungri woke up to the loud bang of a plate being set down at the table near his. The bar was filled with people, noise, and the lights were already dimmed slightly, meaning it was late afternoon. 
 
He jolted up slightly and hurriedly reached for his phone, tumbling and jostling around in his still semi-groggy state. 
 
2;48. 
 
Feeling his heart rate go down, his heart sank slowly into a black pit. Seungri couldn't understand why. Was he excited for this so-called 'date'? With this man he'd never even met before?
 
Sighing, he let his head loll back and shut his eyes once again. Should I leave? Should I stay home? The dejected male contemplated to himself. It was a battle between going home to no one with nothing to do, or staying here, pretending to be as happy as the surrounding customers and most-likely, drinking the night dead. Again. 
 
"Hey...free beer", he finally shrugged to himself. He lifted himself off his seat and sauntered to the bar. 
 
"Seunghyun? Your hot date still a no-show?" his boss sympathized. 
 
Seungri let out an embarrassed grunt and reached behind the counter to pour himself a shot. Just as he was about to gulp it down, the front door was thrown open, chiming its bells and in burst a rushing figure. Seungri tilted his head back and quickly rid of the burning liquid. 
 
Out of his peripheral vision, he watched as the man analyzed all the seated ladies and gentlemen before he practically tore through the place to get to the counter. 
 
"E-excuse me!" his voice came out chipped from his rush. He planted himself several meters away from Seungri yet he could still feel the cold radiating from him. The man needed a heavier jacket that at least disguised his never-ending muscles. 
 
"What can I do for you, young man?" bartender/boss man smiled up at him. 
 
"Ah, I'm looking for - for Lee Seungri?" he panted out. 
 
Seungri's ears perked up at that and he turned slowly to the left. 
 
"Oh. Why, he's right there, sir", Seungri's boss chuckled warmly, gesturing to where he sat. He bowed to the man before watching him disappear into the back and turned to face Seungri. 
 
Oh. 
 
He was
 
so hot. 
 
Seungri felt his face heat up unnecessarily at the sight of the man in front of him, covered in a light jacket, his white dress shirt peeking out, tucked in a pair of ripped jeans. 
 
His crescent eyes rose higher as Seungri unbashedly checked him out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
! Oh! ! I jumped once my eyes landed on the clock on the beside desk. 
 
"!" I screamed, waking up the sleeping figure next to me. 
 
"Oppa?" she murmured groggily, reaching out her arm and placing it on my waist. "Go back to sleep... I'm still tired."
 
"Can't, got a date." It was already 2;25 and if it weren't for Jiyong and his two-hundred bucks, Youngbae wouldn't have even gotten up today. Let alone panic for something as insignificant as a 'date'. 
 
The girl grumbled and I turned her around, planting a big one on her. 
 
"Alright, bye", I waved, as she was catching her breath. 
 
Crap! I swore in my head. I forgot my car at the club and now I'd have to wait for a taxi. Great. 
 
"Come on...!" I waved my hand around frantically at the curb. As soon as one came, I hopped in and rushed the driver to Seungri's work place. 
 
I snickered to myself, recalling his surprised face the first time we met. That innocent blush, those cute eyes. I looked out the window. I wonder how today will turn out. I wonder if he'll still be waiting. 
 
I paid the driver and nearly sprinted into the bar, bumping into a person or two. Inside, I looked around, hoping I wasn't too late, but it just had to be already 3. 
 
"Excuse me!" 
 
"What can I do for you, young man?" the man at the counter smiled kindly at me. 
 
"Ah, I'm looking for - for Lee Seungri?" I asked, hopeful. 
 
"Oh. Why, he's right there", he pointed out, gesturing to the man seated next to me. 
 
Oh. 
 
I plastered on my brightest smile and turned towards him. 
 
What a cutie. 
 
I found it somewhat flattering that he was unrestrainedly checking me out. Ooh, I wonder how it'd feel like to the stick my tongue down that pretty mouth. 
 
"Seungri-sshi", I slightly bowed to him. 
 
"A-annyeong", he jolted up and stuttered back, averting his gaze to the floor. 
 
"I'm sorry for being late", I sincerely apologized. "How about I make it up to you?"
 
Watching the blush creep onto his face entertained me way more than it should have. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oo
 
 
 
OOOHHH HOW IS BAE GONNA MAKE IT UP TO PANDA????? disregard me.