birthday boy

Fool

happy birthday, Choi Seunghyun. We love you from the bottom of our hearts, and I truly hope you spent it well. You're more loved than you may think you are. All of California, and all of the VIPs were and are celebrating with you. ^^

 

 

(why do i think all my chapters are boring? am i the only one?)

 

 

 

 

 

"It's so cold, hyung!" an unpleasant Jiyong yelled at his friend.

 

"It's not my fault you didn't wear enough!" the older male fought back, wearily glancing at Jiyong's rather skimp-ish outfit. "No one told you to leave the house without pants..."

 

"What?! Hyung, these are pants!" the multi-coloured blondie gestured fervently to the massively ripped pants he called jeans. “No one told me it was zero degrees out!”

 

“Ji…it’s late Autumn. It’s kind of a given”, Youngbae scolded him.

 

“Hmph.”

 

Four days had passed since Halloween, and after working off all the extra candy, the boys were ready to get it on again – as in drink beer until they couldn’t tell red from blue or cement from mattress.

 

They drove Jiyong’s Bentley to SE7EN, GD’s favourite bar named after its owner, where Seungri worked. Of course, he didn’t tell his passenger that.

 

“How come I’ve never heard of this place before, huh?”

 

“It’s a small club, and it’s not in the clubbing district.”

 

“Oh, I see. Well this’ll be interesting”, Youngbae hummed. He put his sunglasses on despite it being late afternoon and the sun was setting, and the fact that they would soon tread in a dark, sweaty room filled with girls and alcohol – just the way they liked it.

 

“Oh, you know it.”

 

 

Jiyong parked his car and the two friends got out quickly to avoid the chilly air. Jiyong being Jiyong, greeted the familiar bouncer, and got VIP access, meaning he got to cut through the line effortlessly, bringing Youngbae with him.

 

They found a small booth and ordered some booze, Youngbae gulping his drink down before sliding his way to the dance floor. At that moment, Seungri walked towards their table, carrying a tray over his shoulders and gently set down the mixed cocktails.

 

“You brought a friend today, hyung”, he commented after Youngbae’s disappearing figure. “Am I not keeping you entertained?” Seungri pulled a convincing pout, but Jiyong didn’t buy it.

 

“That’s Taeyang”, he stated, a smirk gracing his face as Seungri’s pout fell, replaced with a hint of red.

 

“A-ah…” he stuttered out.

 

“You liking what you see, Panda?”

 

“H-hyung… I told you I’m not gay! Why can’t you just believe me, god.”

 

“Yup, that blush is telling me everything I need to know, Ri”, Jiyong chuckled. “Tomorrow at 1, you’ve got a date. He’ll pick you up.”

 

“W-wahhh…? Hyung!”

 

“Aish, stop whining. You’re so annoying, Panda. I set you up with a hot piece of ; the least you can do is be thankful! Besides, I know you’re not working tomorrow, so it’s all good”, Jiyong finished nonchalantly.

 

The younger of the two knew he was just joking, but he really honestly didn’t like the fact that he was about to go out with a man – a ripped man with obvious bulging biceps and a rock-hard chest, something Seungri longed for but would never voice out – who was so much more…manlier than him. He didn’t want to be the girl!

 

He gave a final pout and sloshed away, shoulders slumped in visible defeat, knowing he’d go on that date because man even Seungri couldn’t deny the male was a fine catch.

 

Jiyong watched happily as he knew his two closest friends would hit it off, and sank back in his seat, slurping his beer lazily. He thought about the last two dorm occupants who he’d snuck up on last, recalling the horror in their faces when they realized another human being was in their rooms, in their beds, limbs tangled with their own. It amused the male to no end. However, the positives ended there, because that’s when all crashed down. He’d woken up tired, puffy-eyed and swollen-faced, not even sure if he had woken up because he didn’t even recall going to sleep, much less falling asleep. He was fortunate that they were heavy sleepers and nothing disturbed them from slumber, but Jiyong himself couldn’t catch a wink of rest and he had drowned himself in coffee and tea the past few days. His mind always wandered back to the person with the room at the end of the hall on the seventh floor. 708. Jiyong sighed. About to get up to dance the night away when he spotted a familiar figure sitting at the bar in front of Seungri who was currently mixing drinks feverously while dishing out sandwiches and snacks.

 

He was wearing a leather jacket, a beanie atop his head, paired with black denims and some Converse high-tops. It was the man in 708. Talk about extra weird. Jiyong had been at this club at least twice a week when Youngbae was out with his girls, and he could almost swear on his life that he’d never seen him here. He laughed to himself – could this night get weirder? Jiyong tiptoed to the figure slumped over his stool and took empty seat next to him. When the man didn’t turn around or even make a move, Jiyong coughed softly until he did turn to look. Well, that took quite a few tries and it had Jiyong looking as if he had a really bad cold, coughing his lungs out.  

 

When the man finally turned, Jiyong smiled widely at him. Maybe he’d let him stay over again.

 

After maintaining eye contact for a good number of seconds, he mumbled incoherently and turned slowly away from Jiyong.

 

“I’m sorry, what?” the blonde strained to hear.

 

“I want another drink…” he stared down at his empty glass.

 

Jiyong decided it wouldn’t hurt to get on his good-side. “I’ll buy”, he smiled again, waving over Seungri.

 

The night passed with Jiyong staring intently at his neighbour and him downing at least his body weight in booze. He didn’t speak, and Jiyong did not push him to either. He sat contently beside him, breathing in the scent of alcohol lingered with the luring scent of the other male.

 

“Home…” his companion finally slurred, bringing Jiyong out of his slight daze.

 

Not being one to argue, he quickly helped the taller male out of there and into a cab, back to the dorms. He fished the room key out of the drunk’s pocket and deposited him on the bed. Jiyong stripped him of his jacket and socks and got ready for bed with a smile on his face. Maybe sleep would come to him tonight.

 

He plopped down on the other side of the bed, content that everything smelled like him, and snuggled up with the blanket, but no sooner had he breathed in a lungful, the dark-haired male pulled him into his arms, and flush against himself. Jiyong’s eyed widened but he did not move. It was too comfortable. He unconsciously smiled, but his grin soon fell when soft sniffling was heard, and cold drops of water fell on his head.

 

He looked up alarmed – the drunk was crying.

 

, what do I do?!

 

He sat up, bringing the guy with him and gently cupped his face in his still-cold hands. Jiyong wiped the tears leaking from his closed eyes and cooed in his ear – “What’s wrong, big guy? Hm?”

 

All he got in reply were more sniffles. Jiyong brushed the hair off his forehead in hopes of a comforting gesture when the other opened his mouth to speak.

 

“B-birthday…” His eyes remained shut.

 

“What’s that?” Jiyong asked in a gentle voice. “Is it your birthday today, baby?”

 

“No…one… birthday…” he hiccupped.

 

“Baby, I’m here.” Despite being unable to form a sentence, Jiyong still managed to string together the meaning behind the others words.

 

“I’m here”, he tried cooing again, bringing his left arm down and running it up and down his spine. “Happy birthday, big boy.”

 

The sniffles died down a bit and Jiyong sighed a breath of relief. He brought his hand back up, pulling his sleeve with and wiped the remainder of the tears before brushing a soft kiss on the others forehead.

 

“It’s your birthday… please don’t cry.”

 

Jiyong hummed himself and the other man to a mutual peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

 

seriously why do all the chapters end with people sleeping; holy.

don't worry; the gtop isn't over yet. ^^ more in the next update~ (which I promise is soon...sooner than you'll think! keke)