tell meee

Fool

 hi.

 

it's okay if you dislike me i sitll love you

 

can we pretend this is the double update

 

 

 

 

Saengil chukha hamnida, Seunghyun heard a soft voice sing.

Saengil chukha hamnida, it came again.

Seunghyun turned towards the noise, wanting it to sing to him even if for only a little longer. As he nuzzled closer to the source of warmth, he felt something smooth against his cheek. Smoother and silkier and warmer than his pillow. Seunghyun being Seunghyun, he always thinks before acting, and pretending to be dead always buys time. He took a subtle sniff of the air and he immediately pinpointed the source. Seeing as how his bed only had the honour of gracing two scents, Seunghyun knew the little boy was back.

Pretending to be still asleep, he locked his hold on the fabric in his hands and shifted ever so closer to the other. Unlike the last time, he was cradled to the other boys chest rather than the other way around. The comfort of the other boy's steady heartbeat took away the pain in his head, but he felt the immediate urge to get to a toilet - and fast.

Disgruntled, Seunghyun furrowed his brows and slowly sat up in bed, wary to disturb the turmoil in his stomach. The movement seemed to rouse the other boy from sleep as he gradually woke up as well. Lazily stretching his arms, he saw the discomfort on Seunghyun's face and his content expression soon turned to one of concern.

"Y-yah", he was unsure how to address the other man.

Before Seunghyun could reply though, he bolted out of bed and slammed the door to his bathroom closed. He hurled up a whole night's worth of alcohol, leaving a foul stench in the room and a hollow feeling in his churning stomach.

Seunghyun sat on the pearly white tiles, hugging his knees to his chest and drifted to sleep sitting up. A soft knock on the door woke him of the daze drowning his self.

"Ah..." the boy peeked his head from the other side and handed him something. "I keep Tylenol with me 'cause you never know when you'll need them."

"Kamsahamida..." Seunghyun gratefully took the pills and washed them down with the water the boy also brought.

"Hm...how are you feeling?" he tilted his head, thoughtful.

Seunghyun looked down at his lap. "Like ..."

A few moments of silence passed before Seunghyun felt fingers wrapping around his bicep. "C'mon. You show me where the mix is and I'll whip up some pancakes." He gently tugged.

"I only have waffle mix..." the taller male mumbled back, a hint of a smile beginning to make its presence known.

The other chuckled. "Whatever floats your boat."

The pair walked their way to Seunghyun's kitchen, grabbing the stuff they needed before Seunghyun's guest insist he sit and make himself comfortable. The blonde set to work and twenty minutes later they were seated at Seunghyun's table, a plate of breakfast set before each of them, forks in hand.

"So..." the other male started. Seunghyun watched as he stuffed his face with food as if he'd starved for ten years. "What. Hangover food, yo."

"So what's your name?" he began again. All Seunghyun could do was laugh, seeing as how the almost-stranger handled the situation as if he were in his own home - not vice versa.

"Tell me yours first", Seunghyun shot back.

"They call me GD." He finished chewing and looked on at Seunghyun across the table with a smug smirk.

"Cool. I'm Seunghyun."

An awkward pause rendered their speech. Questions were on the tips of their tongues, but no words were going through. I mean, how is one supposed to ask another why they'd sneak into your place one day with just the intention of a nights sleep? There's no urge to, to steal anything. Or wreak havoc to said house occupant. Seunghyun thought he was always the strange one, but he didn't know what to think anymore.

"Uh..."

"You want to know why I'm here, right? Why, you, am I correct?"

"Uh...I guess."

"Well. No reason really. It's just this game/bet thing I have with a friend. So far I'm winning." Jiyong never told anyone this. It was strange.

"Ah...I see." Seunghyun decided not to question it, knowing he'd never understand it either way.

"GD-sshi..." he began again, this time a little embarrassed about what he was about to ask.
 
"Neh?" the boy's ears perked up.
 
"Ahh... Could you...would you, hm."
 
"Seunghyun?"

 
"What happened last night...exactly...before you..." Seunghyun trailed off, cutting the sentence as he was pretty sure the other boy knew what he was getting at.
 
"N-nothing..." GD looked startled. "Nothing, man. Don't worry about it!" he added with a laugh, giving Seunghyun a slap that wasn't meant to be half as hard a hit.
 
The taller of the two scrutinized him. "Something must've happened... I remember going to a pub, but that's it." He omit the part of him usually being unable to control the emotions, and therefore never going out with people.
 
GD gave him the best blank state he could muster.
 
"P-please...tell me?" Seunghyun was becoming desperate. Finally having someone to interact with and he'd already possibly made a fool of himself.
 
"W-well you see...t-there was this guy. Mhm. And he came up to, to me. Anddddd he told me that he didn't like my, my uh my face so you told him to off and my face was really pretty and then y'all got angry and he spilled his drink on you so you started fist-fighting and then he got beat pretty bad - blue-eye and all - and there was barely a dent on you but you were extremely drunk and so I took you home and we did it real hard we fell asleep." GD blurted everything out in a matter of seconds, putting his brain in overtime to think of this extravagant fib. He didn't want to embarrass his fragile friend's pride even if he really was a sad drunk last night.
 
"W-wah..?" Seunghyun didn't believe a word of it. Drunk or not, he knew he was not at all courageous and definitely unable to beat any living species in any way or form. As much as Seunghyun wanted to seem brave and liked the idea of being heroic, he didn't buy a word. Except GD did have a pretty face, he'd give him that.
 
"..."
 
"T-that...doesn't sound like...something I would do", Seunghyun pouted. "I- this is making me feel even less confident of what happened... Won't you tell me?"
 
"That's what happened, man! I swear."
 
"..." He let out a defeated sigh and put his head down on the table. C'mon pabu Seunghyun! Remember! There was definite head pounding followed by more sighs.

“Yah… Stop doing that…” A hand gently cupping Seunghyun’s cheek stopped him from further table harm.

“It’s okay. I have a strong head.” He closed his eyes, letting his head drop down again, and dug into the depth of his memories, willing the nerves to wake up and tell him what the it was that he did last night.

Oh. Oh. Ohh. GD’s singing voice came back to him. “Saengil chukha hamnida”. . Was- was I alone again? Dae promised he’d come back to spend my birthday with me! ! “I-I was… crying... wasn’t I….” Seunghyun muttered.

“…” Bingo.

“Damn…uh…I’m sorry…I guess. My roommate was supposed to fly back from Japan for my birthday…I guess he was too busy again…”

“It’s alright, man. Don’t worry, I was there. I’m still here.”

Seunghyun looked round. His eyes were prickling with tears at yet again another night spent alone. I guess I’m…grateful to him now, Seunghyun thought, sending a downcast glance at the other man. I guess I should say thanks.

"Uh. Well. It's Sunday. Are...you going to uh," he wasn't quite sure how to phrase it. "..stick around? I mean. You could. If you want. I'm not really going to be anywhere...today..." Seunghyun trailed off...a red tint on his ears. He didn't quite know what he was asking of this practically-stranger-guy, and it had been a while since he hung out with anyone, really. He wouldn't be disappointed if the man said no.

GD chuckled a little at the other's nervousness. "Sure, why not? I've got nothing to do either", he smiled. "We hangin' here today?"

It took a few seconds before Seunghyun realized what had been said, but it hit, and it hit hard. He looked up, surprised to say the least. Being used to spending the weekends alone, he wasn't sure at all what he could do with the other man.

"Uh..."

"You say that a lot", GD mused. "And stop stressing. We all have bad days. Let's be good friends." Instead of waiting for a response, he grabbed Seunghyun's hand and gave it a firm shake. He grinned at the other and Seunghyun marveled for the first time at how good-looking indeed his new friend was.