Weird

Fool

Short chapter, but a small bit of prologue is included. 

 

 

PROLOGUE:

 
Seunghyun's life as a blur. Everyday he'd wake up at 6:30am, turn the coffee pot on and brew some coffee or tea - whichever he had - and take out a book to read until everyone woke up in his dorm disturbing his peace. Then he'd get ready for morning classes, math and science, eat a lunch of turkey sandwich and a green salad, before taking the last classes of his day and heading to the mall he worked his shift at. Occasionally Seunghyun would go out with a coworker or two for a fast-food dinner, but usually he'd go home and cook it himself. Said man would then go to bed, falling asleep promptly at 11:45 and waking up the next day, going through the same routines since he arrived at the college, three years ago. 
Imagine the day Seunghyun woke up to find a small boy clinging to him as he slept, and Jiyong, loud, bold, and completely inappropriate entered his life. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER ONE:
 
Seunghyun had heard a noise in his dream state, but assumed nothing of it. He felt a warm body crawl into his bed and lay beside him, but Seunghyun had welcomed it willingly, seeing as how it was the wintertime and it was cold; his dorm never the heat. Seunghyun lay with a smile on his face, happy in his dream where things tended to happen - where things only tended to happen. Only a couple of hours later, Seunghyun had opened his eyes to the streaming sunlight, the smile refusing to slip, enjoying the warmth of his mattress and comforter that day when --
 
-- he opened his mouth to breathe, and found in it a mouthful of strawberry-scented hair, and when he went to stretch his back, another body flush against his own. I swear it was a dream! His eyes almost popped out of his head - dreams of money to buy things with and friends to share those things with! - and he nearly swallowed his tongue. Seunghyun would've never thought this was real - although the sensations were more vivid than of any other dreams Seunghyun could recall. He gently unwrapped his arms from around the sleeping boy and tip-toed his way into the pathetic excuse that was his kitchen to brew his coffee. Maybe for two this morning. 
 
When the boy woke up and sauntered out of the bedroom as if he actually lived there, Seunghyun was right about his worries - there were no reasons for them. The boys was short, reaching to about Seunghyun's shoulders if he were standing up and almost twice as thin. He had bleached hair; blue atop cotton candy pink. 
 
Seunghyun blew into his mug, eyes fixated on the novel in his hand. "How did you get in?"
 
The intrusion of a voice must have startled the other boy, resulting in him choking on his yawn, and therefore coughing a little to clear his throat. He pulled his face into a frown and glared at the figure sipping coffee. 
 
"Don't look at me like that", the taller of the the two mumbled. "You're the one who broke in."
 
The standing male crosse his arms and let out a huff. "I picked the lock; so?"
 
"So nothing. I repeated you for your warmth last night by providing you with a bed to sleep in. Go back to your own dorm now." Seunghyun didn't even know if they were dorm mates or not because of his own missing presence at every get-together event organized by the Dorm's. He knew outsiders couldn't get in to the campus without a special key card, so it was safe to assume his unexpected visitor was also a student at the university. 
 
The boy, who Seunghyun now assumed was his junior, continues to stare before he led himself to the pit of caffeine and poured himself a mug. He set it gently down in the sink when he finished before turning back to the nonchalant Seunghyun. 
 
"You're weird", he finally spoke. 
 
"Thank you." Seunghyun pointed to the plate in front of him. "Waffles?" 
 
The other male just stared. "No thanks. I'm more of a pancake guy."
 
"Suit yourself."
 
No later had Seunghyun finished offering his food, the sounds of the others waking up filled the halls, and he knew it was time to get ready to head to class. He gently placed the book back on his shelf, grabbed his book bag and fastened on his coat, all the while ushering the other boy out. 
 
"Don't you have class? Go get your bags. I need to get outta here."
 
"Y-yeah... Okay, bye." He followed Seunghyun out the door, heading to the elevators without so much as a second glance. 
 
 
The rest of Seunghyun's day went fairly the same as all the others. He went to class, went to work, went home, and went to bed. The only minor difference was that he had a little more in his mind then math formulas and essay thesis'. He was thinking of the boy. The seemingly harmless, feminine boy, who picked Seunghyun's dorm - all the way at the end of the hall to break into, rather than the nicer, fancier ones up front. Seunghyun fell asleep thinking of that tiny framed drowning in those baggy sweats and oversized hoodie, realizing he never got the others' name, and curling in on himself, missing the warmth of the night prior immensely.