Review for He's A Devil But I Love Him

Review (Sample)

Author: dreamingstar2374

Story: He’s a devil but I love him

Story URL: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18415/he-s-a-devil-but-i-love-him-drama-hyunjoong-kimbum-kimhyunjoong-korean-romance

Title/Forward: 3/10

The title is very general but it does give appeal and does hook you in.

After you move from the title the description would for sure drag you in but I fail to receive the forward. 

Feel/Originality: 3/10

Right off the start of the story the girl already thinks he’s nice.  But in actuality they’ve only exchanged 5 lines of words so I feel it’s over exaggerated.

Plot/Flow: 11/20

I didn’t find the plot very interesting.  As when your parents are Korean they tend to teach you Korean so the idea was very irregular.  The flow is really fast though; there were no details or subtle effects of love.

Imagery/Writing Style: 6/15

All of a sudden she comes.  There’s no hot feeling in her abdomen, it just felt like he inserted two fingers and popped her balloon or something.  And such as I do not know how the classroom looks like.  It’s like there’s no desk and she just walked straight to Hyun Joong.

Grammar: 6/10

The grammar could’ve been better.  It seems to be as if you rushed through the story most of the time.

Finishing Touch: 6/15

The story so far is overall okay, I read through it, unable to stop.  Though I do believe the finishing will end up like many stories :x  Sorry but it’s just my idea.

30/80=44 pct