You.. You.. And...You again....

2x-1

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun while packing her things…. “What?” Kyuhyun said with a cold tone. Sungmin shook her head “No… no no… Nothing heehehe..” Kyuhyun went out the Auditorium, Sungmin’s still packing her things.

Kyuhyun left already, Seohyun took a look at Ms. Park; she’s also still packing. She came to Sungmin’s chair. She kicked Sungmin leg, Sungmin fell.

“Awww” Sungmin screamed in pain. And that “aww” steals Ms. Park’s attention.

“What is it?” She said while her hands on her waist.

Seohyun hates Ms. Park she really knows that Ms. Park is Sungmin’s supporter. She thinks about how to escape from Ms. Park fast.

“ohh Sungmin.. What happen?” She said while helping Sungmin.

Sungmin stared at blankly, Seohyun smile widely “be careful next time Sungmin” She said, She bowed to Ms. Park and went out the Auditorium. Ms. Park just ignored it.

Ms. Park smiled at Sungmin. She cleared first and talk. “uhmm Sungmin You did it well” Sungmin smiled “thanks Ms. Park” She can’t believe that now… Ms. Park is praising her. But then She remembered about Kyuhyun, “ahh He helped me twice, I must see him and say thanks” she thought.

“Ms. Park I need to go now, thanks” She excuse herself and she bowed. She made her way out the class. “Eh? Wait Lee Sungmin” Sungmin stopped “yes Ms. Park”

“Uhmmm I never know that You know Kyuhyun” Ms. Park said

“ohh… heheh no no I don’t know him Miss I just met him this morning” She explained.

Ms. Park stared at Sungmin in confusion “what? Ohh really? Then why he wanna teach you?” Ms. Park thinks while placing her hand on her chin.

“Huh? Ohh no no Ms. Park He wasn’t teaching me… that was… We just… we’re just chating” Sungmin faked a smile. Ms. Park showed a disappointed face “why? I want to make you both asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl asdfghjkl …….. …..”  She didn’t listen to Ms. Park…. She can’t focus….. She’s in danger! Ouch What if Ms. Park knows that She was cheating really cheating, ohh the world will end. Ahh she need to study harder, but she realized that omg that’s won’t work she won’t make it with only study harder, ouuucchhh She shouldn’t cheat. But She might die now If she didn’t.

“Lee Sungmin, are you listening to me?” Ms. Park asked her

Ohhh you’re really in danger now Lee Sungmin, you just ignored Ms. Park. “ohh Yes yes Ms. Park yes I’m listening” Sungmin said fast before Ms. Park get mad.

“So Do you agree?” Sungmin stared at Ms. Park really blankly…. What to say…. She has no ing idea…. “Oh Yes Ms. Park of course I agree”

Ms. Park smiled really widely “ahh okay I know you’ll agree okay okay you may go now”

Sungmin just smiled, hoping that she didn’t make a bad decision. She bowed again and slowly went out the Auditorium- still thinking about what the hell she just agreed.

“oh Sungmin Wait, uhmm please tell Kyuhyun to come to my office I need to talk with him” She said and went to her office.

“ohh no why must Cho Kyuhyun-sshi again” Sungmin fell so afraid of him. She’s afraid of Kyuhyun. “ohh I need to say thank you, okay there’s nothing to worry about”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the Canteen, he’s looking for Yesung. He sighed when he finally found him, eating at their usual seat. He walked lazily and sat down beside Yesung.

“arrghhh” he said while rubbing his own hair. “Ohh Cho, Hi hahah I heard that already” Yesung smiled. “What? You heard what?” Kyu asked, Yesung narrowed his eyes “Are you fine, Cho?” Kyuhyun rested his head on the table and said “Yeah I’m fine” He’s not fine now, his voice is showing it.

“About the Additional class, and also that Lee Sungmin girl, hemm Cho I never know that you really like her. You should just tell me earlier It’s okay we’re friends since forever you know” He taped Kyu’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun stared at him with annoyed face. “What the are talking about, hyung? Why are you bringing that girl?”

“oh Cho C’mon stop pretending, I knew it already I’m your best friend….” Kyuhyun called the waiter and ordered some food. “what are you talking about hyung? I have no idea” Yesung stop eating.

“Listen to me genius, I’m not so clever like you but I can really see it that you came to that useless additional class because you wanna help that girl” Kyuhyun listened to Yesung with a very horror face “what?” He said oh no no He shouted.

The waiter came with his food. Yesung smiled at the waiter and continue his words when the waiter leave. “And to teach her so the other students won’t make fun on her anymore.. ohh that was actually so gentleman Cho, so Gentleman” Yesung said.

Kyuhyun dropped his chopsticks “! Who said that?” Yesung stared at him confusedly “Wow calm down Cho, I said that, just now, why?” he simply said.

Kyuhyun looked at Yesung disbelief he drank his juice first and talk “Listen to me Hyung I know you’re not so clever like me, But I never know that you’re an Idiot”

Yesung drank his cola and stared at him seriously “Why are you saying that?”

Kyuhyun stop eating he put his chopstick down “Ck! Hyung please what’s the logic between attending that useless class and hitting at her? You know me well right? I won’t like a girl like her” He sighed. Yesung also sighed “It’s because you never attend and also don’t need that kind of class of course”.

Yesung stared at somewhere “oh okay Heres your girl” he said. Kyuhyun shouted the “what?” again. Yesung just continue eating and said “behind you”

“hemm? What’s behind me?” He said then turned his gaze.

“oppaaaaa” a girl back hugged him thigh. He sighed “ohh Seohyun… I’m eating so just disturb me latter” Seohyun pouted “ahh Oppa… Why are you so arrogant? You’re eating?” She said and smiled.

“I’m obviously eating” Kyuhyun said. Yesung stop eating “okay guys enjoy your time” He said and stood up. Kyuhyun made a-pls-don’t-leave-me-alone face. Yesung just smirked “ohh You other girl is also here” He said. Kyuhyun followed Yeye’s gaze.

Seohyun suddenly stood up “what are you doing here huh? What do you want again? Don’t you know that you’re disturbing Kyu? Huh?” she said. Kyuhyun almost laugh “as if you’re not disturbing me” he mentally said.

Yesung sat down and smiled “well, this gonna be so damn interesting”. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and watch the girls.

“Oh I’m disturbing…. Oh I’m really sorry” Sungmin bowed. “I’m here to just… just” Sungmin stop talking when her eyes met Kyu’s. She’s just staring at him like an idiot.

“Just what?” Seohyun yelled. Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin intensely she felt so afraid. “Ms. Park asked me to….” She stopped again, Kyuhyun kept staring at her. Sungmin looked at her feet and continue speaking “Ms. Park wanna meets Cho Kyuhyun-shhi at her office” she lifted her head up, that Cho Kyuhyun-sshi was still looking at her, “and also thank you so much for helping me just now Cho Kyuhyun-sshi” she bowed she’s about to go.

“Wait” Kyuhyun got up. Yesung watched at them seriously while Seohyun just pouted. He blocked Sungmin. “I did nothing, I wasn’t trying to help and I know you know”. He said as he left Sungmin dumfounded again. Yesung got up “hey Cho Where are you going? He chased the Cho.

“Oppa wait for me” Seohyun also chased the Cho after giving Sungmin a deadly glare and also mouthed ‘’. And they left Sungmin alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun lazily walked towards his room, Yesung called him “Hey Cho I guess you should go to Ms. Park’s office” He stopped “ohh Hyung please stop talking about Ms. Park and also that Lee Sungmin girl”.

Yesung laughed “Well This is really a bad day for you Cho” Kyuhyun followed his gaze again. He heavily sighed when he saw Ms. Park is walking and smiling to him.

“Cho Kyuhyun-sshi” she said then smiled even wider. “yes Ms. Park?” he said. “well, Yesung-sshi” Ms. Park smiled at Yeye. “and also Seohyun-sshi..” Ms. Park pointed at someone behind Kyuhyun. He glanced at her and sighed while Yesung just stared at Ms. Park. “I need to talk with you, Kyuhyun-sshi” Ms. Park smiled at him again. Kyuhyun just nodded.

Ms. Park smiled again and again. “okay so, please follow me Kyuhyun-sshi” Kyuhyun stared at Yesung for few seconds and followed Ms. Park to her office.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungmin was staring at Kyuhyun’s back… he left…. already… She’s just standing like an idiot for about 5 minutes and also thinking about random things. “Ohhh I think he hates me a lot” she made her conclusion. She decided to just forget Cho Kyuhyun-sshi and the reasons why he hates her. She made her way out the Canteen and she’ll study at the library like usual, just to study and hoping that she’ll past the other test next week.

She slowly walked to the library. She was thinking about that Cho Kyuhyun-sshi…. again…. Ahh she can’t stop.

“Hey Look that’s Sungmin..” A girl shouted while pointing at her. No…. they wanna make fun on her gain? Oh please not now…. The crowded now focusing at her She felt afraid of those eyes.  “oohhh no, please not now” she murmured. One of the girls spoke up “Hey Lee Sungmin is that true?” Sungmin stared at her “what…. are you talking about?” she bit her lower lip… ohh Whatever these girls talking about she hopes that’s not something bad. “It’s about you and Kyuhyun oppa!”

Ohhh noooooooo that Cho Kyuhyun-sshi again. Why must Cho Kyuhyun again… She did nothing to him, She even doesn’t really know him, she just heard things about him from the girls yea he’s pretty popular, everybody know him, but still… WHY MUST THAT CHO KYUHYUN-SSHI??? ohh being a failed student already made her days miserable and now with this weird problem about Cho Kyuhyun-sshi. “KYAAAAAA” the girls screamed She woke up from her daydream . The crowded now focusing on someone behind her…… please not that guy… ohh she really really really doesn’t wanna meet him now.

“Lee Sungmin” HEY that’s Ms. Park! YEAY!! She mentally screamed in happiness. But why the girls screamed? Ohh who the hell cares… She turned around while smiling. But then… her smile vanished…. That guy…..again…“Sungmin I need to talk with you and Kyuhyun….”  Sungmin just nodded as she saw Kyuhyun’s face… he hates her.

Ms. Park showed her super devilish smile “Okay Let’s go kids! follow me”. They both; Sungmin and Kyuhyun just sighed and followed Ms. Park