If It's Meant To Be, It Will Be

If It's Meant To Be, It Will Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[WARNING : ANOTHER BORING ONESHOT]

 

 

It was just days Dara set foot on the Philippines but now she’s back in Korea already. Time flies very fast and she didn’t even think she’d miss Philippines this fast. It was already her second day in Seoul and she’s already back to her old routine, practicing and preparing for 2NE1’s comeback.

 

She already tweeted her pictures when she was in Manila, she also keep her me2day updated by doing the same, sharing her sweet moments while she was in her second home.  She was actually doing two things at the same time, sharing her happiness with fans, and also reminiscing their moments together during the short period. If only she  could share other pictures too.

 

Dara went through her phone and looked at her photo gallery.  She took a lot of photos, of the scenery, Bigbang members, the dancers, Hwangssabu, her bestfriend Halmeony, Alive concert, and also theirs. She smiled when her stolen photo of Jiyong sleeping came to her screen. It was taken on the day she arrived in the Philippines, where he asked her to rest with him since both were still so tired. He was sleeping soundly, and he looked so cute with his lips pouting a bit.

 

She missed him. The feeling came suddenly that she didn’t even know why. It wasn’t like they’ve never been this far from each other before, but something is bugging her. Probably because they’ve spent time together these few days and now they’re apart again. Dara then brought her phone to chest, as if she’s hugging someone so tight. She exhaled audibly, trying to calm herself down. ‘He’ll be back after the concert, be patient,’ she told herself.

 

Her thoughts then went to the evening before the concert.  She was waiting backstage with Halmeony, chatting as they waited for the concert to start.

 

“So Sandy, how’s your trip so far?” the older woman asked, which was replied with a smile.

 

“So far I’m enjoying it. I miss this place so much. We haven’t been to many places though,” she answered.

 

“It’s okay,” Halmeony said. “We’ll go and play tomorrow! How’s that?”

 

Before Dara could answer one of the staffs there came in, interrupting their conversation. “Excuse me, Miss Dara, sorry for disturbing.”

 

“Oh, it’s okay! Come in,” she smiled to her, welcoming her presence. “Yes, how may I help you?”

 

“Oh, G-Dragon-sshi asked me to give you this,” she said as she fumbled her bag, handing out a crownstick. He said so you can be like the other VIPs as well.”

 

Dara was shocked, as she totally didn’t expect Jiyong would do something like this. After handing out the item the lady staff immediately excused herself. Just then a text came in.

 

‘Hey babe, I wanted to give you the crownstick myself but stylist noona won’t let me go anywhere. We’re getting late already.. I want to see you before going on stage ㅠㅠ’

 

A smile immediately crept on her lips, trying so hard not to chuckle but it didn’t escape Halmeony’s eyes. Dara then began replying her text, obviously unaware of Halmeony’s stare.

 

‘Aigoo this little boy. We’ll see each other when you get on stage! I’ll be right at the center. Fighting for the concert!! Do your best Kwon Leader!’

 

‘Kkk. I love you babe. See you later.’

 

“Someone’s too happy,” Halmeony commented, making her break her eye contact with her phone screen. Dara waved her hand, trying to deny which she clearly knows is a lie. “I can see he cares for you. You both are lucky to have each other, sweetie. You have my blessings,” the older lady said, patting Dara’s thigh lightly.

 

“Thank you so much,” she said, hugging her tight. It could never been better than this.  “Let’s go, the concert is about to start already!”

 

-

 

A loud ring brought Dara back to her trance.  She reached for her phone that was on her bed and tapped the green button.

 

“Dara-ya, it’s omma,” said the caller.

 

“Neh, omma. How are you?”

 

“I’m fine here. I need to ask you something,” said the old lady, and Dara didn’t hesitate asking back.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’ll be going to the States with Dami tonight, can you please take care of Jiyong for a while? I mean he’ll be back tomorrow and since there’s no one here, I was thinking if you could…”

 

But before Jiyong’s mother could finish, Dara cut her. “Oh, sure omma, it won’t be a big deal. I’ll make sure Jiyong eats his meal properly.”

 

“Thank you, my child. What would we do without you.”

 

“It’s nothing, omma,” she chuckled. “I’ll just be there tomorrow neh? Since he’ll only arrive early in the morning.”

 

“Okay my dear. You have the keys right?”

 

“Emm,” she nodded, even though it’s impossible her future mother in law could see her.

 

“Alright, thank you again Dara. I’ll hang up now, take care always.”

 

“You too, omma. Take care.”

 

-

 

Jiyong reached his apartment about 10AM but he felt his unit was so silent, sensing no presence at all.

 

“Omma…” Jiyong called. But he didn’t get any response at all. “Omma I’m home!” he tried again, but silence greeted him.

 

He then walked to the kitchen and he saw a note stuck on the refrigerator and read it out.  ‘Jiyong our son, Dami noona brought us to the States. We’ll be away for a few days, take care of yourself. We love you.’

 

“Aigooo omma’s not here, what to do….” He whined, as if someone is listening to him.  Lazily, he dragged his huge bag into his room and placed it at the corner of his room before slumping himself on his comfy bed.  It was too comfortable he felt like sleeping immediately.

 

“Ah~” He moaned in satisfaction as his back made contact with his bed. “Never thought I’d miss home this much..”

 

Feeling bored, Jiyong decided to go to his twitter. He kept on scrolling down, as if looking a certain person’s tweet. The then chucked to his silliness. ‘She’s probably still sleeping, of course she won’t be tweeting,’ he thought. He didn’t even send her a text, telling that he’s already in Korea.

 

‘ Finally, arrived in Korea!! I've miss home-cooked food by my mom so much!!! but... My mom went to US.. First, I need to sleep more @.@ And, indeed, home is the best.’

 

After that, he placed his phone beside him and turned to his stomach before his eyes start closing on itself.  Not long after that he’s al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter