A pleasant meeting

I'm waiting for you

Chapter One;

A pleasant meeting

Chapter's Song

♥>> "I promise I'll return, Luhan." she said as she sticked out a pinky to seal the promise she had just made. He reached his out to, thinking that she really meant it. But what he did not see was the cross sign she made with her other hand behind her back. "When I get home from Japan, we'll be together forver." she skillfully lied.

Together forever. Those words echoed in Luhan's head everytime he had that flashback. She promised... And I trust her. She will return. She won't lie. She will return and we'll be together forever. That was what Luhan had to think everytime the thought of her betraying him penetrated his mind.

Luhan's thoughts were interrupted but a small pat on his back. He looked up and saw his history professer giving him her stop-dreaming-and-pay-attention look.

Luhan nodded and went back to watching the boring video. His mind, still filled with the thoughts of her.

Luhan didn't notice it but, Sooyoung was secretly staring at him. Luhan never notices her. Luhan never notices anybody. Just like nobody notices him. But she did. 

He still has that tormented expression. Everytime Sooyoung sees it, her heart aches.

Sooyoung was startled by a snap of fingers that came from her professer. The professer pointed sternly at the screen and Sooyoung sheepishly smiled and directed her attention to the screen.

The school bell rang, signalling the end of the day. The students desperately rushed out of the classroom to get out of the school. Unlike Sooyoung and her friends who took it slow.

"Joining us, Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung smiled and shook her head. "No thanks, Yuri. You guys go ahead. Meet you back at the dorm." She waved goodbye to her friends and they headed in different directions.

Sooyoung headed for the garden. It had that welcoming scent as always. She took in deep greedy breathes.

As Sooyoung got closer to the bench, she noticed there was someone already there, sitting on it. She didn't know who it was but the features seemed familiar. As she got even closer she realised it was Luhan. She gasped a little too loud and he whipped his head around. Luhan stared at her for less than a minute and broke his eye-contact with her. "I'm sorry, I'll leave." He got up and just as he was about to walk away, Sooyoung stopped him.

"No, wait."

Luhan stopped but still refused to look at her. "I don't think I'm really supposed to talk to strangers."

"Oh, no. You see, I'm not a stranger. We have classes together."

Luhan was surprised. "You... You noticed me?" he asked. Sooyoung nodded cheerfully. Luhan gave a small smile. So small that it was barely unoticable. "No one ever notices me..." he mumbled. "No one even bothers to talk to me. No one cares..."

"Well, I do!" Sooyoung exclaimed a little too loud that it startled Luhan. "I mean, I know how much it hurts about not having any friends. I can feel your pain."

She's trying to symphatize with you. A voice in Luhan's head said. He then changed his attitude. "How would you know?!" Luhan shouted at her. She was pitiying him for the wrong reason. But still, Luhan didn't want her sympathy. He hated that. It was just a poor way of saying that he was weak.  

Sooyoung was now slightly afraid of him. "I-if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you."

Luhan finally made eye-contact with her. But he was glaring. "Would you really?" He blinked her away and walked off.

"Well that was pleasent..." Sooyoung mumbled.

She shrugged and went over to the bench to sit. Sooyoung thought about keeping her distance away from Luhan. But at the same time, she wanted to be around him. She genuinely wanted to listen to his thoughts. To help him. But it seemed that Luhan was not up to sharing. Maybe she could get him to open to her. But Sooyoung knew it could be dangerous and he might end up hating her forever. But still, it was a risk worth trying and Luhan was worth it. "Okay. Okay, I can do this. If anything goes wrong, I can always beg Mom and Dad to pay for home school..." She nodded at the ridiculous idea she just said.

"Luhan's worth it. Luhan's worth it." she mumbled. <<


 

{} Nevexa's corner

Gee... I sure hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. :)

Was it boring? yes it was

You can tell me some of the stuffs I can improve on right down there on the comment section. :D

Stay tuned for the next chapter! ;D