The KPOP Fantasy Concert In The Philippines

The KPOP Fantasy Concert In The Philippines

 

KFC?!

 

KFC?!

 

This is it, this is it! I’m so excited with it! Flickering lights, big rounded tables, it doesn’t look like a concert. There’s a center stage, anywhere it’s vacant, so I sat a little close to that stage. I took pictures of myself, and everywhere. I stopped. And Kai was there, sitting beside me, (remember his looks in W Live, he’s wearing those clothes.)

 

“Kai!” I said, of course he’ll get shocked.

 

He smiled perfectly,

 

“Can we take pictures?” I’m hoping for him to allow me, and he did. He allowed me,

 

Bad shot.Bad shot.Bad shot.

 

You know the word ‘embarrassment’? It captured me, I got embarrassed. There’re no even good shots, I had to delete.

 

He noticed that, and just talked to me, (I don’t remember what he’s saying but hey I understand what he’s saying even though it’s Korean).

 

There’s Hyunseong, a member of Boyfriend, he sat between us, (his hair is during the ‘Don’t touch my girl’ era.) and he’s wearing a black V-neck shirt.

 

What do you think I’m thinking?

 

Of course! I’m lucky!

 

These two guys are with me, I giggled again, “Can we take pictures?” I was talking to Hyunseong. He nodded.

 

I held on my phone, but.. It’s no good, it captured all me, no Hyunseong, either Kai.

 

“Hold it for me please?” I asked Hyunseong again, and he took it and held my phone.

 

“1, 2, 3”

 

Oh shiz. It’s blurry~

 

“Okay again.” He said, still. No good.

 

“Wait.” I told him, “How about you take pictures of me and Kai first?” I suggested, no offense.

 

“Okay.” He sat beside me, and I sat close to Kai and make a V-Sign.

 

I got a lot pictures with Kai, and then Kai took us (me and Hyunseong) pictures too.

 

Superbly happy.Greatest thing ever.

 

“Kai.” I looked at him, “How about you holding my phone while taking our selcsa?”

 

He nodded with a smile, he’s so kind!

 

“!, 2 , 3. Smile!” he cheered.

 

Too much  pictures with him, I stopped, and said thank you to them. They’re still with me. “You’re going to perform?” I looked at Hyunseong, I know they won’t perform, “No.” He answered.

 

“Ah. Is Minwoo with you?”

 

He shook his head. “Jeongmin is the only one I’m with.”

 

I nodded, and there, the emcee distracted my thoughts, “Here we go!”

 

Then, there’s PSY, first on the walk. Waving, and the audience claps and screams. There’re blah blahblah groups, I don’t know them.

 

Kai and Hyunseong.

 

They’re stuck on my side, Oh my god

 

Many groups had performed and Kai had to go, they’re going to perform. He whispered something I don’t remember. But hey, I smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

This is so damn, amazingly great. Butterflies in my stomach. ≥≤

And the greatest thing in this, they understand Filipino language even though they can’t speak it. ASDFGHJKL

I wish it’ll happen. This’ll happen. ASDFGHJKL.