Doctor Siwon Does Not Beat Around The Bush

Our Life Is Like A Dish Of Sweet & Sour Fish

 

"HOLY HOLY HOLY FCUK!!!!!!!!! KHUN, IF I DIE I WILL ING HAUNT YOU."

"Hahaha, just hold my hand baby and everything will be alright."

"YOU SON OF A B-ARGGGGGGHHHH!!!"

Wooyoung's scream resonated throughout the fair, earning glances from people as the rollercoaster rode and rolled to its ride. Nichkhun was laughing as he felt his blood circulation cut off at the wrist as Wooyoung gripped on with all his might. After a few exhilarating minutes, which was a few horrid hours to Wooyoung, the ride ended with Nichkhun grinning and Wooyoung near passing out.

"Hahaha, that was fun. C'mon Woo, lets head for lunch", Nichkhun said as he stepped out of his seat gesturing his hands out to Wooyoung.

"Urggh, I dont feel so good."

"You were the one that was so adamant that you practically humped the waiting line."

"Shut-hic-up."

Nichkhun glanced worridly at his lover which had turned quite pale to his concern and decides to end the day a little earlier than planned.

"What is this Woo, you've never been this sick riding a rollercoaster before. Let's head for lunch and go home alright?"

Nichkhun didnt hear the reply as he held Wooyoung's hand and led him around the crowd and towards the exit. He suddenly felt a bump in between in shoulder blades and turned around just in time to see Wooyoung slide down to the ground, unconcious.

---

Nichkhun anxiously paced the hospital corridor, waiting for any news from the doctor after he literally stormed in carrying a fainted and pale Wooyoung in his arms.

Suddenly he heard his name called and he snapped his neck at the nurse that beckoned him somewhere. He was brought to a room that happened to be some doctor's room. Nichkhun immediately bombarded the doctor with demanding questions and panicked stares.

"Please Mr.Horvejkul calm down."

"How the hell do I calm down when you wont even tell me what exactly is wrong that my boyfriend is sit-"

"Please, have a seat."

The doctor said with such authority that Nichkhun could only comply slowly with a nod. The doctor then took his time flipping through random papers on his messy table and Nichkhun just had the urge to punch someone in the face, hard. But before he could fulfill the need the doctor cleared his throat uncomfortably, as if he has a hard time putting word together for reasons unknown to Nichkhun.

"Mr.Horvejkul. This question might seem, ahh, a bit intruding but it is vital that I ask", doctor Siwon, who Nichkhun finally noticed his nametag, said solemnly.

"Yes go on with it', Nichkhun replied impatiently.

"Ah, yes yes. I understand that you two have been involved for quite a while it seems. Have you two had before?"

If Nichkhun was sipping tea right there he would've spat it out like it was acid.

"Excuse me?"

"I am asking as to whether you and Mr.Jang has had before."

Nichkhun couldnt guess if it was a trick question meant for fun or the doctor was being serious. He decided for the latter.

"Yes."

"Well, you see. Umm, how should I put this gently. Your lover is currently pregnant."

"...."

"...Mr.Horvejkul??"

".........."

"...*sigh* Well, I need your consent to do a few tests on Mr.Jang since he is uncon-"

"WHAT THE WAS THAT."

"Err, excuse me?"

"PLEASE REPEAT THE SENTENCE YOU SAID."

"Err well, I need your clearence to do-"

"NO THE ONE BEFORE THAT."

"Oh, uh, your boyfriend's is currently 2 months pregnant."

"....Oh.."

"..Riiight. Now let's get on to business shall we-"

*THUMP*

"...*anotherloudsigh* Nurse, please bring this gentleman to a bed and make sure to give him some tranquilizer. He's gonna freak out when he's up.."

---

A/N: what the hell is this?! give me a second to slap myself hard *SMACK* Done. Well, surprise!! Im sure everyone that had/has subscribed hates me. I am a bad author I know *sobsob* No seriously, brick me shoot me flick me. Not to mention this chapter is super short. IM SORRY. It's just that writer's block is not gone yet for me but I'm slowly getting back on track so I guess quicker updates(???) No wait, scratch that. im sorry but i dont want to keep promises that I cant fulfill but i will do my best to make it up for you guys!! :DDDDD  Thank you so much to those that are reading this and my subbies that never left me D": I love you all :"DDD