Tummy Aches~

Our Life Is Like A Dish Of Sweet & Sour Fish

 

~Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring digy ding di-

Nichkhun smacked his alarm clock stop, looking groggily to see that it was currently 8 in the morning. He huffed back onto his bed and mumbled about not knowing why the hell he set it too early but shot straight up when he remembered his date with Wooyoung. Why the hell did they agreed to meet so early you say? Because you thats why. Lol no, the carnival opens early and since its a Saturday its better to arrive as earlybirds than face an 800 meter queue.

As he rushed out of bed to get ready, 8 blocks away Wooyoung sat kneeling over the toilet bowl, barfing back out yesterday's dinner. He hunched over with tears staining his cheeks. It was happening too often now. Wooyoung couldnt grasp what was actually happening to his body. He tried everything, from eating the right diet to meeting up with the local doctor. They had said nothing was wrong, as in no fever nor any cold. But he kept having a nagging feeling deep deep down in his gut. Literally and figuratively.

Wooyoung sat back from the bowl, wiping away at his wet face. He wasnt crying because it hurts, no. Wooyoung likes to see himself as a strong willed sturdy fiesty person, and knows exactly what he wants in life. The tears were just reflex. But he hopes that the stomach "bug" would go away soon because its really messing him up and even makes him disoriented to say the least. And Wooyoung just couldnt get why he had suddenly started to crave weird stuff he used to swear to never touch, like coffee, pistachios and even pickled prunes that he used to find so utterly sour but now he could never get enough of it.

Wooyoung decided to handle problems like this without fuss and just continue on with his life. He got up to the sink and proceeded to brush his teeth again. He went to his room to change, he picked a comfy tee and his usual black skinnies just cuz his legs are nicely shaped merp. He went to mirror to set his shiny brown hair a little before running down the stairs. He threw on his yellow hoodie just as Nichkhun's car horn blew politely outside. Wooyoung smiled, skipping out with intention to have an awesome day out with his beloved hot boyfie.

Nickhun grinned as he watched Wooyoung scurry down the front porch to his car's passenger door. He looked especially cute today, he noted.

Wooyoung's dimpled smile widen as he noted Nichkhun bedazzling hotness even with only a white fitted tee and leather jacket with his dark jeans. He slipped into the car, giving Nichkhun a peck as he fastened his seatbelt.

"Morning beautiful," Nickhun started as he drove off.

"Morning Khun." Wooyoung's little stomach "problem" was forgotten as he got into his chirpy mood, turning on the radio to hum to some tunes.

"Ready for some fun filled day today?"

"Yup yup, and I cant wait to ride the new rollercoasters. Kwon said that they've built it higher and longer than before."

"You sure you're up for it then?"

"Yes!"

"You sure youre sure??"

"Yup!"

"Sure you're sure you sure sure yo-"

"KHUN."

"Okie okie.. Tee hee~"

"Umm Khunnie, I'm hungry~"

"Oh yeah right. What breakfast do you want?"

"Umm, something with pickles in it??.."

Nichkhun side eyed wooyoung, his food craves was getting weirder by the day. The first few times it happened, Nichkhun took it as some tastebud change but it just gets weirder. But nonchalance is Nichkhun's forte so he just kept shut about it.

"Err, I have a better idea."

Suddenly, a loud ringtone blared in the car almost making them both empty their bowels.

~Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo NO NO NO N-

"Ho shi- Who the hell??"

"Opps, hehe sorry. I put this ringtone especially for him. Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung?!"

" Sigh. Yes Chansung?"

"Guess what I found?!?", the maknae questioned giggling.

"Your maker."

"Hahahaha you're funny hyung. Guess again!"

"Sighhhh. I dont know Chan, another banana? Channie, I have something right now I'll call you later okay? Love you!", Wooyoung spoke in a breath exasperatedly.

"Bu-"

BLEEP ING BLEEP

"Your brother?"

"Yeah, the little banana head. So, where we heading?"

 

---

A/N: LOL this is soo boring i dont even.. XD Im sorry, my writing skills have gone sour since my long break frm writing and my ideas are even running out, hope you'll be able to excuse me D": Thank you so so soo much to those that has subscribed and i hope you'll see past this horrid chapter for the next one ill bring in soon :DDD Thanks for reading~!