chapter 2

My love

The next morning you woke up and went to go get ready. You finished getting ready and went downstairs to look for food. There was only cereal and milk like always but you got tired of it today. You took out a bag of ramen "Oppa! Do you want ramen" You screamed. Then soon a sleepy Daehyun came downstairs in a tank top and sweat pants. "Yah oppa do you want ramen today or cereal" You asked again. "You know if you make me ramen you'll have to make the others some too" He said and laughed. Then you went and got 5 bags of ramen "I'll just make a bunch and we can share" You said and started making ramen. "Oppa go get ready" You said and pushed him upstairs. Then soon you heard the door slam open "Good morning oppa's" you said without turning around. "Good morning Soohee" They said. 

 

"Yah is our Soohee finally making breakfast" Himchan said. 

 

"Why do you guys never eat at home" You asked. 

 

"Because we rush to get over here" Youngjae said and jumped on the couch. 

 

"What are you making" Yongguk asked. 

 

"Ramen" You said. Then brought the pot to the table.

 

"Yah our Soohee's the best" Himchan teased you.

 

"Daehyun oppa! come down and eat" You screamed. Then after he came down you guys started eating. After eating you guys went to school. You got on Zelo's motorcycle and he drove off.  "Soohee can i tell you something" he asked.

 

"Sure" You said. "What is it"

 

"Your ramen it tasted horrible" He said and laughed 

 

"Yah" You yelled and hit him.

 

"Im just kidding. im just kidding" he yelled but you kept hitting him. You guys arrived at school and you kept hitting him. "YAH Im sorry" He yelled. Then you ran to class. You arrived in class and sat at your desk. Soon Zelo came walking in and girls were screaming for his entrance. He came and sat at the desk next to you. "If only they knew how you were out of school" You said and sticked out your tounge. "What" He said and looked at you. "You heard me" You said and put your head down. "Aish Soohee" He said "What" You said. He got closer to you and whispered into your ear "Pabo" And laughed. You smacked him. "Ow!" He screamed and laughed again. Soon class began and you got out your notebooks. Then you got out 2 pencils. You handed one to Zelo. Then after class ended Ilhoon and Eunki ran into your classroom "Yah lets go" Eunki said. "Where" You asked. "Where else? Theres going to be a fight today at lunch hurry" Eunki said and dragged you and Ilhoon to the lunch room. 

 

When you guys arrived at the lunch room L and a boy from your classrom were fighting. "Yah isnt that the new kid?" Ilhoon asked. You nodded. "I wonder what he did to get beat up by L" He said again. "Right? It seems like L just beats people up for nothing" You said. "Who cares its not our business anyways" Ilhoon added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter sorry. Im not good at fanfics but i hope you guys enjoyed and have you heard B.A.P's sound rainomg its amazing Daehyun's voice :))