Chapter 1

My love

Going to school for you was a pain in the . You had the same routine everyday. At begining of school get stopped by queenka's. On the way to lunch you get beat up by queenka's. And at the end of the school day you get bullied more by the queenka's. Everyday was the same thing over and over, unless you were walking with someone else.You weren't really a nerd the queenka's just hated you because you were Jung Daehyun's little sister, one of the kingkas of the school. One of the queenkas wanted you to hook her and your brother up but you didnt and now they hate you.

 

Your P.O.V

The next morning you woke up and prepared for school "Get ready for another day of torture" You said to yourself. You got ready went downstairs and ate breakfast. 

"Goodmorning Soohee" Daehyun said as he ruffled your hair.

 

"Yah! Oppa" You said as you fixed your hair. Daehyun laughed. "Oppa why isnt B.A.P here yet" You asked. 

 

"3" "2" "1" Daehyun counted and BAM the door flung right opened. "Hey Everyone" Himchan came in screaming. 

 

"Whats for breakfast" Zelo asked. You handed him the cereal box. He took it and got a bowl out of the kitchen "When will you guys actually make breakfast" Youngjae asked. "When we learn how to cook" Daehyun said. You guys finished your cereal and left the house. You always ride with Zelo because you guys are the same age and have the same classes but you sometimes ride with Daehyun too. You hope onto the motorcyle and they all drove off. "Yah Soohee did you finish the english homework" Zelo asked while driving. "WAIT WE HAD HOMEWORK" You freaked out. Zelo started laughing "Yah whats so funny" You asked him. "It never gets old Soohee you always fall you it" He said. You hit him on his back. "Im riding with someone else tomorrow" You said as you pouted. "But i thought you were my riding buddy'' he said and pouted too. "Dont get mad Soohee ill get you ice cream later" He said. "Yah Chou Junhong do you think im a kid" You asked him. He didnt answer and just laughed. "We're here" he said and parked you guys got off and waited for the rest of the members. Once everyone was here you guys went to class. 

 

Today you were walking to class with Zelo so Suzy and her gang didnt bother to mess with you. You arrived to class and sat down. Soon you heard Eunki's voice and you knew she was coming any minute *5,4,3,2,1* You counted to yourself and right when you finished counting she burst into the room "YAH Jung Soohee!!! You know how hard it is dealing with ILHoon?" She asked. You laughed then Ilhoon came into the room "Yah Soohee she is a pshyopath" He said. You laughed. You stood up and hugged both of them. "Clam your butts down and sit them in a chair" You said as you hugged them. They quickly went and sat down. 

 

Soon class started and you soon fell asleep. After class was over you went to lunch. You walked out of the classroom and saw Suzy and her gang around the corner. Everyone already left the class including Eunki and Ilhoon. Eunki went to the bathroom and Ilhoon went to the office for something. When the queenkas came into the classroom you quickly tried to leave from the other door but they blocked that too. "Yah you think you can excape" Suzy asked. You shook you head. "Exactly you can leave even if you tried." Suzy hit you in the stomach and Min slapped you in the face. They kept beating you up and you knew that if you tried to hit back they could get you back worse. 

 

Soon Daehyun walked by and saw Miss A "I wonder who they are beating up now" He said. Then he looked carefully "SOOHEE?" He screamed and ran in. He punched Min in the face and trew Suzy to the ground then he was gonna go to Fei and Jia ran away. Then he ran to you "Yah Soohee are you ok?" He asked. You nodded. "So everytime you came home with a blood on your shirt and a beat up face it was because of them?" He asked. You nodded again. "How could you let this happen to you" he asked. You shrugged your shoulders "I didnt want you to worry about me" You said. "WORRY ABOUT YOU?" He asked. "IM your older brother how can i not worry about you when you get beat up?" He said and hugged you "Are you sure your ok? He asked. You nodded.

 

He walked you to lunch and you sat with B.A.P "Yah why are you walking your Soohee to lunch today" Youngguk asked. 

"She got beat up by Miss A" He said and sat down

"WHAT" They all yelled.

"Shhhhhh calm down im ok" You said.

"Why didnt you tell us this" Youngjae asked.

"Because it wasnt a big deal" You said

"Not a big deal? You can die do you know that" Daehyun said again.

"Ugh im fine ok just stop i didnt die im fine'' You said and left the table. You left the lunch room and went to your locker. On your way to your locker you bumped into someone "Im sorry" You bowed. You looked up and saw L "Oh my gosh im so sorry i didnt look where im going im sorry" You said. He didnt reply and just left. *He's always so grumpy and barely talks* You tought to yourself.

 

on the way home from school you rode with Himchan. "Why didnt you ride with Zelo" He asked.

"He always messes with me" You said as you pouted.

"Alright you know no one in the group can stand your pouting" He said as he laughed.

 

You guys arrived home and you jumped right on he couch. You the Tv and soon B.A.P jumped on the couch and joined you. Daehyun went and got you a band aid. When he came back with it he put it on your forehead. "Woah look at Daehyun hyung he never does that for us" Zelo pouted. "Thats because this is my sister smart one" Daehyun said. Soon it was night time and all the B.A.P members left except for Daehyun of course. You went and got ready for bed. After you got ready you went downstairs to get water then Daehyun was on his way to shower "Goodnight Oppa" You said and hugged him. "Goodnight Soohee" He said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1 ^^