My Angel

I'm Your Angel. {oneshot}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV:

            My father once told me that each and one of us has their own angel. The angel is always with us wherever we go and no matter what we do. He also said that it protects us from any harm and guides us every day. As a child, I was always fascinated and intrigued by his stories about the angels. I would always be a good girl and behave properly so that he will tell me more stories about them. We were really close with each other.

If there was one thing that I’ve truly believed, other than God, those would be the angels and the stories my father told me.

Unfortunately after 5 years, my father died from a tragic car accident. He left us on a very special day, exactly on my 16th birthday. I felt my world crash down before me and so was belief on angels. I thought they were always with us humans, I thought they would protect us from all harm but what happened to my father? After that day, I never spoke of and believed in angels ever again.

 

         “Home at last!” Closing the door of my apartment, I exhaled in happiness for I arrived home after a long and tiring day at work. I threw my hand bag to the couch and walked infront of the small altar at the corner of my living room; it had my parent’s pictures. I took out a matchstick and lit up a candle for them, not forgetting to greet them. “How are you mama and papa? Are you guys happy there?” I smiled as I traced the edges of the frame using my finger. Six years had already passed ever since my father died and I’ve been living in the city for almost 4 years already. A lot of things changed of course, I now work in a small law firm few blocks away from my rented apartment. Being one of the few female workers in the firm, I can clearly feel the inequality with those men in the firm. I stood up from the altar and made my way towards my bedroom.

As I opened the door; I had the biggest shock of my whole life. There was a man, around my age, all dressed in white, and sitting down on my bed comfortably. Our eyes met and I swear I could have just fainted in that instance.

“Finally you’re home, Seohyun! I’ve been waiting for you the whole day.” The man in white stood up from my bed and went directly infront of me and he has a sweet smile on his angelic face. On the other hand, I stood there speechless and staring at the unknown man.

W-what if this man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter