Round 2

Tease Me

Look at the GIF above! Myungsoo lost his sandal, but he keeps walking. :D (The sandal is right behind Sungjong's foot.)

GIF belongs to owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo's POV:

Sunday, 5:34

 

"So you found this girl......thought she was hot.....and decided to follow her?" Woohyun repeated slowly. 

 

"No No No....she was following him first." Sungyeol corrected. 

 

I had to remind myself that she was the one who started it. If I was the first one to follow her, then I would really look like a pedo. Yesterday went by so quick, but I remembered every moment that happened. I still remember the look on her face when she fell while crossing the street. I really regret not helping her up. I also still remember when we entered the sales store together. Of course, it was just a minor incident. But now, I really don't think it's an accident anymore. 

Yesterday, Sungyeol and I confirmed the fact that they were following us. The moment we started walking, they did too. I remember our long lasting eye contact and my unreasonable smirk at her. Then, things just got boring. Sungyeol and I walked for about another 2 hours, and somehow along the way they weren't following us anymore. I was disappointed. 

 

But today, today was going to be the start of round 2.

 

"You didn't even talk to her?" Sunggyu asked me. 

 

"Nope." I answered back, popping the 'p'. I laid back on my chair and lifted my legs up on the table. "It's not like its my last chance."

 

"uhh...it kinda is? How the heck are you gonna see her again if you didn't even talk to her? Let alone know her name?" Sunggyu asked another question. 

 

"Hyung, she's playing a game with me. Since she didnt finish the game, she wouldn't just stop without winning, right?" I asked. 

 

"What game, exactly?" Hoya chimed in. 

 

"Dunno....like...stalk a person until they notice, see who talks to who first, then whoever gives up is the loser." I explained. "I didn't talk to her....because I didn't want to lose." 

 

"Now, are you sure that's the game?" Woohyun asked. "I mean, you've seen her for 2 hours, you can't possibly know what kind of games she's playing."

 

"Hyung, L has been stalked before, I think he knows what he's doing." Sungjong said before I could answer. He came and sat next to me at the table. 

 

"And...you're gonna go back today? What if she's not there?" Hoya asked. 

 

"Oh, she'll be there." I said positively. "No one won the game yet." 

 

"You gonna win or something?" Sungjong asked me. 

 

"Nope. Because I really wanna talk to her." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I was just asking for it, because I really did go back to the street where I saw her yesterday.  I entered a little cafe and waited until Sungyeol, who had to use the restroom before coming. It's his fault for eating so much beans. 

It kinda disgusts me that I'm falling in love with a stranger. Maybe not love, but a crush. I really didnt understand what I was doing, because many girls have followed me before, and many girls have flirted with me. But her? Something about her is pure. And yes, I have no clue what her name is. But somehow I know I'll like her name.

I ordered myself a small cup of coffee, and waited another 5 minutes for Sungyeol to come. I constantly looked outside the window to check if he was coming. I looked up like about the 700th time, but instead my eyes came in contact with another pair of eyes. I immediately coughed up my drink, and desperately felt around the table for a napkin. I didn't break away the eye contact though, because it felt so familiar, the kind of feeling that I liked. 

 

And it wasn't just anyone's eyes. It was hers. 

 

She squinted her eyes a little bit to get a better view. When she finally realised it was me, she widen her eyes and looked away frantically. I laughed. She was just too cute. She looked at me again, but this time she smiled. 

She looked away again, and continued to walk down the street. "Dang it, Myungsoo. You're really stupid. Retard." I cursed at myself. The coffee was hot too. And I just spilled it all over my chest.

But that smile.....that was the first time I've seen her smile. And for some reason, it made me happy. And it wasn't just any smile. It was saying 'follow me'. And I will. Forget Sungyeol, I didn't want to lose her, so I left my chair and exited the store. Lucky enough, she didnt go that far. 

 

"Time for round 2."

 

Yura's POV:

When I heard the sound of a door opening, I knew right away that he would follow me. 

It just happened so quick. I only followed him for at least an hour yesterday, and now he was the one following me. I think he understood that I was stalking him, so he wanted to do it back. But why? I really had no idea. I guess the game I was playing was still being held, and I guess I had no choice but to continue it. 

But is this how the game is played? I'm not sure. The whole point was just to follow him. But now he was following me. Now what do I do? Do I just play along and act like I don't notice? No. This is exactly what I wanted. Something more than just a game of being a stalker. I wanted him to notice me, and I got that. Now he was playing along. 

I somehow thought that I was going overboard with this whole idea. I just moved into Seoul not too long ago, and here I am already messing with a boy. 

 

But I had to remind myself. He's my Angel. 

 

I didn't even know his name, yet I was so determined to talk to him. When will I ever talk to him? Who knows, this could all be fun and games to him. But somehow, I wanted it to be more than just a game. 

THUNK!

Yes everyone, I just ran into a street lamp in broad daylight. I was too busy thinking about him that I didn't watch where I was going. 

I turned around, and almost simultaneously we looked into each other's eyes. He was a little bit father away, but I could see that smile spreading across his face. I swear, I almost fainted just seeing him. 

 

"Yura!"

 

Minjee called my name, and I spun around to face her. We were suppose to meet at the cafe, but I was too shocked to see him in there that I just left. "Where were you earlier?" she asked. 

"Me? Ohh..." I couldn't think of anything at the top of my head. "I had to use the bathroom. My stomach hurt real bad." I clutched my stomach. "I think I got diarreah..."

"TMI...." She gave me a funny look. "Are you any better now?" she asked. "Well, anyways. I wanted you to meet my friend later. She's in your grade, so I think you too will get along well."

 

"Oh? What's her name?"

 

"Soojin. Baek Soojin. She's really nice. Sometimes random." she smiled. "She told me that her class will be having a new student. I'm assuming that that new student is you."

 

"Maybe I'll be in her class." I smiled too. 

 

Minjee was in a grade above me. She was 18 and I'm only 17. But at least I was attending the same school as her. She told me that the first semester was almost done, so every student would be getting new shedules for the next semester. It was a possibilty that we had the same classes together. But one could only dream. 

 

I turned around again, and he was no longer there. I think I was spending too much time talking to Minjee, and maybe he felt unwanted and left. "Awh..he left." I pouted. "I was so close."

 

"Who left?"

 

"My Angel! He was there a second ago...."

 

"Maybe he's a Ninja Assassin. You know, those Ninjas that can disappear into the shadows." 

 

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, let's just go shopping."

 

We spent the rest of the day shopping. I really didn't buy anything, because I the clothes that I saw, I already owned. I did buy a pair of high heels though, they were really cute. 

"7:30 already." Minjee sighed. "We should get going. We got school tomorrow. You wouldn't want to be late to your first day of school."

"Yeah.." I was a little bit bummed. I didn't seen him at all after our little incident at the cafe. I guess he left. Maybe, just maybe, he would be back tomorrow. I was hoping. 

Just then, I happened to pass by a store. As I passed the entrance, a person came out and we almost bumped into one another. But luckily, I ran forward so that we wouldn't hit. I caught up to Minjee, and leaned against a trashcan to catch my breath. 

"What happened?" Minjee half laughed. 

"I almost bumped into someone." I said. 

I turned around, and spotted a figure with a black and white varsity jacket walking the other direction. My Angel. He's the one that I almost bumped into. Maybe if I haven't ran, we would have bumped. Dang it. 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

If only she didn't run away. I was planning to bump into her, and then maybe she would have talked to me. Maybe a little "sorry" or "I didn't see where I was going" would have came out of , but I didn't get the chance. 

 

Well, Round 2 has officially ended. 

 

I've got school tomorrow too. Maybe she'll be back tomorrow. But I doubt it. 

 

"Stupid Woollim academy. Getting in the way of me falling in love."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Boring chapter, I know I know. But hey! I'll update later in this week. And maybe, just maybe, they'll have an interaction. I know you're all bored because they're not talking to each other. But just wait a little bit longer!

-Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. Like I said, I'm a fast typer so I tend to mispell words a lot. Thanks!

And HEY! Our grandpa is having a solo debut soon! Who listened to his album preview? I DID! I have to say, I like 41 days the most out of all his songs SO FAR. But it was just a preview! So i can't come to conclusions yet. I already listened to "shine" and I fell in love with it automatically. A couple of days ago, woollim released 2 teasers of his song "60 seconds" and I know for sure that I'll fall in love with it too! and OMO! An accoutic version of Only Tears?! YESHHH!

And our Dongwoo Oppa's Birthday is coming up! Let us wish him a happy birthday! And let's support Sunggyu and his debut stages! I hope his performances win No.1! If he does, then I'll cry a river~~

Today is Infinite's 1 year anniversary since they debuted in Japan! Let's hope that one day they can release a pure and new japanese album with new songs! Infinite, hwaiting! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Naekeohaja? Naego neol saranghae.....ou?

-Saranghanda....Mianhada...Geurae....deoneun andwoegesseo...

- Julia, Julia iyudo moreuneun chae, Mame dama dueotteon neoeui shigan

- Niga isseoyaman yeogiga paradise